Footy First Complaints.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Re: Footy First Complaints.

sainteronline wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
let me see in regards to Seaford

the answer would be they thought that would be the best fit for St Kilda blah blah, a decision had to be made blah blah

If the Moorabbin deal was presumebly out of the question and the Club was offered to relocate to Frankston and that Council offered over $3M for the relocation.
from what I hear it was over what three or four poky machines, that was the excuse I heard anyway
in regards to the membership

it would be to increase revenue

And what is wrong with that when our football department needed more funds? (get more sponsors, football departments aren't the only one short of funds, so are football supporters)[/color]and in regards to the Benny cousins decision

"Confidential information"

Have Collingwood asked about their 6 months investigations???
Why should we question our Clubs 5 month investigation??
(Don't care about Collingwood)
If you really want answers to the nitty gritty of how the Club is run, nominate your good self as a candidate to the Club and list your credentials...

Put up or shut up.

now let me see

I live in Geelong

I am in an electric wheelchair with no means of personal transport to get to Linton St, let alone down to Seaford

will you pay my taxi fare from Geelong to Seaford

because if the football department is short of funds now

imagine having to pay for my taxi fare

get real :!:

PS sorry about the larger font in red, but as you copied my reply or my method of reply, I had to have some way for people to tell the difference between now replies[/quote]

Correct! 100% agree. What the F*** was this club thinking about??

Throw them out! Fancy not having enough respect to consult our Geelong supporters if it was ok to build in Seaford, in case they were in a wheelchair and couldn't afford the taxi fare. Fairdinkum!

My only question to you is... why would you want to train in Seaford, if you're in a wheelchair, numbnuts?[/b][/b][/b][/b]

Why don't you get real?

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

Like you say St Fid... instead of whinging and carping and making idol threats, people should nominate and show us what they can do better... or shut the F*** up... or p1ss off and follow another club.
(Like I said, you pay my taxi fares from Geelong to Seaford, I will nominate, now you put up or shut up)
You are NOT shareholders in the club. If you someow believe that being a member entitles you to a "batphone" to Westaway's office, then grow up.
(No but I can withdraw my membership, should they continue to make bad decisions, I have that right, don't blame me if other people do the same and you are left with no members, that is my right)

Helping the club financially is a by-product of your lifestyle decision, and your preference for discounted entry to home games.
BYE!

See here's where you miss the point, Cabbage. If you can do better, then nominate for a board position and show us what you've got. Instead of carrying on like a smartarse keyboard hero.

Apart from your obvious love of everything Benny, exactly where has the board farked up in your opinion, and please state facts to back up your views.

Or better still, if our club really sucks...

Please, exercise your right and leave. I'll even top up by buying another membership in your place.

Dude, let's be honest, did you tear up your membership thru the GT/RB fiasco?

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
Solar
Saintsational Legend

sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

Like you say St Fid... instead of whinging and carping and making idol threats, people should nominate and show us what they can do better... or shut the F*** up... or p1ss off and follow another club.
(Like I said, you pay my taxi fares from Geelong to Seaford, I will nominate, now you put up or shut up)
You are NOT shareholders in the club. If you someow believe that being a member entitles you to a "batphone" to Westaway's office, then grow up.
(No but I can withdraw my membership, should they continue to make bad decisions, I have that right, don't blame me if other people do the same and you are left with no members, that is my right)

Helping the club financially is a by-product of your lifestyle decision, and your preference for discounted entry to home games.
So you want to stop your membership because....

1) the linton street proposal fell down (strange, it was the last board that killed off any chance... but the council didn't want us there and it was not financially prudant to continue without the pokies income that was to come from moving to the south road position....)

2) It was not in the clubs interest to come out with their in house list investigation..... I am comfortable with that. Do you want explanation on all football department or recruitment decisons?

3) The level 2 membership issue effected a small amount of members. Not sure how it effected you?

I am still confused on what exactly the board has done wrong.

- They didn't change the draw? Remind me any club that has ever got the AFL to change the draw? You work with what you are given.....

- seaford might take a couple of months longer to get full approval. Remind me how long it took to get the linton street development anywhere.....

- The ben cousins choice (see above)

- asking level 2 members to fork out 125 more for their premium tickets (with 500 waiting for the chance to buy these seats....)

- not being out there in the media (what? I want westaway to come out when the club needs a comment from the board, not just to slag an ex employee like our last pres used to do. What do you think sold more memberships for the hawks? The flag or Kennett?)

- Not posting a huge profit. Would like to see the books first before calling for their heads. As people have already said very well, making profits can hurt long term.

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Solar wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

1) the linton street proposal fell down (strange, it was the last board that killed off any chance... but the council didn't want us there and it was not financially prudant to continue without the pokies income that was to come from moving to the south road position....)

2) It was not in the clubs interest to come out with their in house list investigation..... I am comfortable with that. Do you want explanation on all football department or recruitment decisons?

3) The level 2 membership issue effected a small amount of members. Not sure how it effected you?

- They didn't change the draw? Remind me any club that has ever got the AFL to change the draw? You work with what you are given.....

- seaford might take a couple of months longer to get full approval. Remind me how long it took to get the linton street development anywhere.....

- asking level 2 members to fork out 125 more for their premium tickets (with 500 waiting for the chance to buy these seats....)

- not being out there in the media (what? I want westaway to come out when the club needs a comment from the board, not just to slag an ex employee like our last pres used to do. What do you think sold more memberships for the hawks? The flag or Kennett?)

- Not posting a huge profit. Would like to see the books first before calling for their heads. As people have already said very well, making profits can hurt long term.
Don't waste your breath, Solar... Simplistic arguments from simplistic people.

You are 100% correct when it comes to disclosure... It's none of our farking business.

People really need to get a dictionary and identify the difference between being a "member" as opposed to being a "shareholder".

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

First of all I trust everyone had a great Christmas and your hangover will be minor on January 1.

In regards to how footy first is running the club, firstly, we had what I would say was better than expected success this year, don't think too many would thought we'd make the prelim after 07.

Yes we fell shorter than I would have liked, but at the same time I think we are closer than we think, know that makes little sense, but I do believe we can go one better next year.

More on that in a different post.

One big improvement this year was our injury situation, yes we still had injury problems, but soft tissue injuries were down and more players are doing pre season than probably since 2004.

As for Seaford, I would have liked to have stayed at Moorabbin, I'm sure that was the clubs preferred option, but the council screwed the club in their attempt to show they were doing something about poker machines.

Seaford will make it difficult for me to attend any further family days etc as I live in Hoppers Crossing, but if we end up having world class facilities at Seaford and that helps the club to on field success, even the most ardent opponent of the move to Seaford will be happy.

So for now, I have no problem with Footy First, though I would like them to have the next family day at Moorabbin so we can say farewell to her.

Naturally, if success continues to elude this club and the same mistakes start rearing their heads again, then we have to look for another savior and hope he or they are not another false prophet.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:
Solar wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

You are 100% correct when it comes to disclosure... It's none of our farking business.

People really need to get a dictionary and identify the difference between being a "member" as opposed to being a "shareholder".
I am very happy with the club doing that they did once they made their decision. Brisbane did the same when they made their decision, in fact they said they never give away their internal reviews and will continue in this case. I would be horrified if the club gave away such information.

If benny comes out, wins the brownlow and richmond win the flag then vote out the board. It's a members right. But to function as a football team there is important information that needs to stay in house.

Especially when the drafts were still to come.

anyway some people (not looking at you JB) have taken a small incident and gone to town. I try and see both sides. Plus I like to give people a couple of years at least (yes yes I was calling for lyons head this year but that was me being stupid and emotional after the sydney game).

FQF
In richo I trust

Solar
Saintsational Legend

3rd generation saint wrote:First of all I trust everyone had a great Christmas and your hangover will be minor on January 1.

In regards to how footy first is running the club, firstly, we had what I would say was better than expected success this year, don't think too many would thought we'd make the prelim after 07.

Yes we fell shorter than I would have liked, but at the same time I think we are closer than we think, know that makes little sense, but I do believe we can go one better next year.

More on that in a different post.

One big improvement this year was our injury situation, yes we still had injury problems, but soft tissue injuries were down and more players are doing pre season than probably since 2004.

As for Seaford, I would have liked to have stayed at Moorabbin, I'm sure that was the clubs preferred option, but the council screwed the club in their attempt to show they were doing something about poker machines.

Seaford will make it difficult for me to attend any further family days etc as I live in Hoppers Crossing, but if we end up having world class facilities at Seaford and that helps the club to on field success, even the most ardent opponent of the move to Seaford will be happy.

So for now, I have no problem with Footy First, though I would like them to have the next family day at Moorabbin so we can say farewell to her.

Naturally, if success continues to elude this club and the same mistakes start rearing their heads again, then we have to look for another savior and hope he or they are not another false prophet.
what he said

FQF
In richo I trust

Saints43
Club Player

kaos theory wrote:We had players with long records of continuous soft tissue injuiries and no systematic approach was taking to deal with this & NO records kept by the previous admin on these injuries!
I've read that 'the previous admin' didn't keep any records regarding player injury recovery management many times on this forum - many times.

Would you please qualify this statement as we had a few 'training services' managers between 2001 and 2006? And at one stage a partnership with Monash University.

Did none or some or all keep records?

Saints43
Club Player

WayneJudson42 wrote:People, get it into your thick skulls: You are a paying member which entitles you to a vote, and discounted admission to home games.

Exactly right. You can vote with your vote if you're a member. You can vote with your feet if not.

You can run for the board if you're confident...

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Nail.hit.head

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
sainteronline

WayneJudson42 wrote:
Throw them out! Fancy not having enough respect to consult our Geelong supporters if it was ok to build in Seaford, in case they were in a wheelchair and couldn't afford the taxi fare. Fairdinkum!
I don't believe the reason they gave to move to Seaford, was the actual reason, nothing to do with me being further a way
My only question to you is... why would you want to train in Seaford, if you're in a wheelchair, (you are the one that is telling me to run for the board, put up or shut up I believe you said, I am telling you I am willing to run for the board and go to all meetings, if you pay for my taxi fares, can't put it more simple and that, put up or shut up numbnuts? (Again with name-calling, really very childish [/b][/b][/b][/b]

Why don't you get real?
like I said nothing to do with training

you want me to run for the board, I am willing to run for the board

you just pay my taxi fares

sainteronline

WayneJudson42 wrote:

BYE!

See here's where you miss the point, Cabbage (again with the name-calling, very childish). If you can do better, then nominate for a board position and show us what you've got. Instead of carrying on like a smartarse keyboard hero. (I am more than willing to nominate for the board, all you have to do is pay my taxi fares, put up or shut up)

Apart from your obvious love of everything Benny, exactly where has the board farked up in your opinion, and please state facts to back up your views. (You should learn to read properly, as I have stated before,l2 memberships, relocation to Seaford,the benny debacle and due to the fact they treat their members with contempt imho)

Or better still, if our club really sucks...

Please, exercise your right and leave. I'll even top up by buying another membership in your place.

Dude, let's be honest, did you tear up your membership thru the GT/RB fiasco?
Dude (once again very childish)

once again you missed the point

I view my membership as more of a donation to the club

it would be cheaper for me to pay for the games that I see

due to my circumstances I got to 4 games last year

so as you see it would be a lot cheaper for me to just buy my games at the gate rather than my membership and social club membership

no i didn't withdraw my membership

that doesn't mean I don't have the right to

just how many memberships do you plan on buying

because there are a lot of disgruntled members at the moment
Last edited by sainteronline on Tue 30 Dec 2008 8:57am, edited 1 time in total.

sainteronline

saint66au wrote:
Nail.hit.head
that is correct a shareholder can sell their shares if the board are not making the right decisions or decisions they don't agree with

members just withdraw their funding

I don't know about you but I don't plan on keeping voting for a board that is not doing a proper job imho

sainteronline

WayneJudson42 wrote:
[/quote]

1) the linton street proposal fell down (strange, it was the last board that killed off any chance... but the council didn't want us there and it was not financially prudant to continue without the pokies income that was to come from moving to the south road position....) (something very strange going on there to, what was it over four or five poky machines)

2) It was not in the clubs interest to come out with their in house list investigation..... I am comfortable with that. Do you want explanation on all football department or recruitment decisons? (I want more than "confidential information" on matters that have a direct bearing on us having a better chance at a flag, you just stick your head in the sand and let them tell you that it's all okay)
3) The level 2 membership issue effected a small amount of members. Not sure how it effected you? (No you're not are you and as you have said it's not all about me, there are other members to consider as well)

- not being out there in the media (what? I want westaway (keep up or keep it out, he has already fallen on his sword) to come out when the club needs a comment from the board, not just to slag an ex employee like our last pres used to do. What do you think sold more memberships for the hawks? The flag or Kennett?)

- Not posting a huge profit. Would like to see the books first before calling for their heads. As people have already said very well, making profits can hurt long term.[/quote] (and not making profits can hurt long term a lot more)

You are 100% correct when it comes to disclosure... It's none of our farking business. (Actually I think it is)

People really need to get a dictionary and identify the difference between being a "member" as opposed to being a "shareholder".[/quote]

you seem to be missing the point Westaway has resigned

nobody seems to be saying why

is it because the rest of the board have no faith in him?

But you go right along with your little blind following

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:
How does extorting $125 out of loyal and paid up supporters who already pay a premium constitute going to games at a discount?

Add that to the fact that these discounted members get one reserved seat less for the wonderful privilege.

And to all the posters here with their BS about ringing the club or running for the board or not being a shareholder - pfft :roll:

I wont ring the club, I wont go to the AGM, I wont run for the board, I am NOT a shareholder of the club.

I am a financial member and the only power and option I have is to withdraw that finance, or to a certain extent. I will remain a member but only take a general membership. My discretionary expenditure will be directed to other forms of entertainment and the club will not see it.

Will it make a difference to the club? Probably not. What the club loses in people like me, will be made up by others willing to be extorted by the club.

However this game is a provincial little League at the arse end of the world. It is kept running by passion and the love of the game by its supporters. Once a club begins to treat its members and supporters with contempt and make short run cash grab decisions at the expense of the members loyalty, the club is then on a slippery slope to oblivion.

Under the Butterss regime, we went from 23k members to 32k, we had multiple profits, had a relatively successful run on the field.

This year we are in deficit and was lucky to break 30k members. Next year is a recession year and we will be lucky to get to the 30k mark.

By all indications we are going backwards in finances and members.

Killing passion and loyalty is a contributing factor and this admin is doing it in spades.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:You are 100% correct when it comes to disclosure... It's none of our farking business
WTF????

You are kidding aren't you??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
I don't believe the reason they gave to move to Seaford, was the actual reason, nothing to do with me being further a way
My only question to you is... why would you want to train in Seaford, if you're in a wheelchair, (you are the one that is telling me to run for the board, put up or shut up I believe you said, I am telling you I am willing to run for the board and go to all meetings, if you pay for my taxi fares, can't put it more simple and that, put up or shut up numbnuts? (Again with name-calling, really very childish [/b][/b][/b][/b]

Why don't you get real?
like I said nothing to do with training

you want me to run for the board, I am willing to run for the board

you just pay my taxi fares
Why should I pay for your taxi fares??

You made the comment that you're in a wheel chair, and can't afford to get to Seaford. My point is: why would you need to go to Seaford, and why should the board consider your position when making a decision aout Seaford?

If you only get to 4 games, then what difference does it make as to where the training base is? What's the point of your example??

More proof that you're a numbnuts when you make outrageous comments like that.

See, you make stupid posts then try to justify them by twisting people's words.

Are you really in a wheelchair? Please elaborate, coz if you're not, then you're the one being childish. And if not, you're insulting people who are.

As for being childish... mate anyone who disagrees with you, you refer to them as blind followers etc.

So when you can accept opposite views without putting people down, then be prepared to be cop what you get IMO.

If your listening skills and diplomacy on this forum are anything to go by, then perhaps you should disappear into the sunset, and follow the soccer or something.

Apart from Cousins, you still haven't stated your reasons (backed up by facts) as to why they are doing a bad job.
Last edited by WayneJudson42 on Tue 30 Dec 2008 9:31am, edited 1 time in total.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:

One day you're telling us about the videos you have that prove you prefer women, then you're telling us that you're in a wheelchair.

What an adventurous life you lead.

Are you really in a wheelchair? Please elaborate, coz if you're not, then you're the one being childish.

As for being childish... mate anyine who disagrees with you, you refer to them as blin followers etc.

So when you can accept opposite views without putting people down, then be prepared to be called numbnuts IMO.

If your listening skills and diplomacy on this forum are anything to go by, then perhaps you should disappear into the sunset, and follow the soccer or something.

Apart from Cousins, you still haven't stated your reasons (backed up by facts) as to why they are doing a bad job.
lol - What about all those in wheelchairs in Gippsland who now can get to see the club train easier at Seaford :D :D

What a stupid argument. Either give reason why you are against the board or post nothing.

But to post something about going from Geelong to Seaford in a taxi and the club paying for it WTF type of argument is that??? :shock: :shock:

Wouldn't it be easier catching the ferry from Queenscliffe and the train up anyway??? :D :D

Lance or James??

St DAC
SS Hall of Fame

Joffa, even granting all of your points (and I agree the SC/L2 thing was poorly conceived and implemented) we are still talking about the best seats in the house, for which you pay (and should pay) a premium. It's not like they've jacked up the price for crap seats, is it? These are the very best available, and they are in demand by supporters who can't get to them because they've all been taken (by silvertails like you :wink: ). If the club wants to extract more shekels from supporters that's the end I'd start at.

But I agree they should have at the absolute least consulted the members concerned, not just announce it. What's the sweetener? Access to a SC lounge at TD isn't it? Some might be content with that. Clearly you're not. And you're point about established relationships amongst members who've been together for years is quite valid. I'd be pissed off too if it were me.

You should hang around with a better class of members; L3 MW perhaps? :wink:

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

One day you're telling us about the videos you have that prove you prefer women, then you're telling us that you're in a wheelchair.

Are you really in a wheelchair? Please elaborate, coz if you're not, then you're the one being childish.

As for being childish... mate anyine who disagrees with you, you refer to them as blin followers etc.

So when you can accept opposite views without putting people down, then be prepared to be called numbnuts IMO.

lol - What about all those in wheelchairs in Gippsland who now can get to see the club train easier at Seaford :D :D

What a stupid argument. Either give reason why you are against the board or post nothing.

But to post something about going from Geelong to Seaford in a taxi and the club paying for it WTF type of argument is that??? :shock: :shock:

Wouldn't it be easier catching the ferry from Queenscliffe and the train up anyway??? :D :D
JB, yu replying to me or agreeing with me?

sainteronline

WayneJudson42 wrote:
(You're the one telling me to put up or shut up and run for the board, I am willing to do this, all you have to do is pay my taxi fares from Geelong to wherever the meetings are, now it is time for you to put up or shut up)
(You don't know much about spinal injury do you, just because I am in a wheelchair doesn't mean I can't have sex)
(I have done more in my life than you could dream about)
Are you really in a wheelchair? Please elaborate, coz if you're not, then you're the one being childish. (aisle 42 level III, whenever I am against this is where I usually sit, come up and say hi, if you have the gonads)
As for being childish... mate anyine who disagrees with you, you refer to them as blin followers etc. (Only when it has to do with blindly following the board and not questioning the decisions)
(
So when you can accept opposite views without putting people down, then be prepared to be called numbnuts IMO.(Show me once in this thread where I have resorted to name calling, I don't start it, only finish it)

If your listening skills and diplomacy on this forum are anything to go by, then perhaps you should disappear into the sunset, and follow the soccer or something. (wtf)?

I will spell it out for you once again

the move to Seaford(a bad decision imho)

and membership debacle on l2 (another bad decision imho)

and topped off with "confidential information"

please try to learn to read properly through the posts

so I don't have to keep going over and over the same things

you remind me of that old joke

only we take out the Kiwis and put in wj42

what is the difference between wj42 and a computer?

you only have to punch the information once into a computer

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

JB, yu replying to me or agreeing with me?
Pretty sure he's agreeing with you WJ42.

sainteronline

joffaboy wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

people on here are saying that I should run for the board if I don't like their decisions

put up or shut up

a ridiculous argument if you ask me

so I said I am quite willing to run for the board

if they are willing to pay for my taxi fares and even ferry fares

I don't see any of them jumping up to pay for my taxi fares

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

sainteronline wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

people on here are saying that I should run for the board if I don't like their decisions

put up or shut up

a ridiculous argument if you ask me

so I said I am quite willing to run for the board

if they are willing to pay for my taxi fares and even ferry fares

I don't see any of them jumping up to pay for my taxi fares
What a ridiculous analogy from you. What has one got to do with teh other?

Why should you be given any advantage over any other prosepctive Board Member?

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
(You're the one telling me to put up or shut up and run for the board, I am willing to do this, all you have to do is pay my taxi fares from Geelong to wherever the meetings are, now it is time for you to put up or shut up)
(You don't know much about spinal injury do you, just because I am in a wheelchair doesn't mean I can't have sex)
(I have done more in my life than you could dream about)
Are you really in a wheelchair? Please elaborate, coz if you're not, then you're the one being childish. (aisle 42 level III, whenever I am against this is where I usually sit, come up and say hi, if you have the gonads)
As for being childish... mate anyine who disagrees with you, you refer to them as blin followers etc. (Only when it has to do with blindly following the board and not questioning the decisions)
(
So when you can accept opposite views without putting people down, then be prepared to be called numbnuts IMO.(Show me once in this thread where I have resorted to name calling, I don't start it, only finish it)

If your listening skills and diplomacy on this forum are anything to go by, then perhaps you should disappear into the sunset, and follow the soccer or something. (wtf)?

I will spell it out for you once again

the move to Seaford(a bad decision imho)

and membership debacle on l2 (another bad decision imho)

and topped off with "confidential information"

please try to learn to read properly through the posts

so I don't have to keep going over and over the same things

you remind me of that old joke

only we take out the Kiwis and put in wj42

what is the difference between wj42 and a computer?

you only have to punch the information once into a computer
I've got gonads pal. Let me know when you're attending.

So you're in a wheelchair? If so, then I respect that. However, it's still a silly argument to use.

I still don't see why I should pay for your taxi fares. You wanna make the move, then be prepared to take responsibility. No excuses. I'm sure the club would fund, with my approval, your fares.

As far as punching the info in... go back and read your posts about Ben Cousins.