Footy First Complaints.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

JacksonsGirl
Club Player

Re: Footy First Complaints.

sainteronline wrote:
Solar wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
Helping the club financially is a by-product of your lifestyle decision, and your preference for discounted entry to home games.
So you want to stop your membership because....

1) the linton street proposal fell down (strange, it was the last board that killed off any chance... but the council didn't want us there and it was not financially prudant to continue without the pokies income that was to come from moving to the south road position....) (something very strange going on there to, what was it over four or five poky machines) ( the disputed amounts of poky machines would not have made a great deal of difference to the revenue)

A stream of income was needed to finance a loan. This was based on a certain amount of pokie machine income being generated from the new south road social club. The club was also going to take on a very large loan with no promise that they would be able to sell the lot for the value they paid down the track. It was a very risky proposal with the council anti against the whole thing. Don't remember the council members planting a couple of trees in the "parkland" (the moorabin carpark!) to try and generate negative press. Anyway it's to simplistic to suggest it was over 6 pokie machines but that income underpinned a very risky development (don't know enough about it, but it still sounds sus to me)

2) It was not in the clubs interest to come out with their in house list investigation..... I am comfortable with that. Do you want explanation on all football department or recruitment decisons? (I want more than "confidential information" on matters that have a direct bearing on us having a better chance at a flag, you just stick your head in the sand and let them tell you that it's all okay) (maybe you're comfortable with it but I'm not)

Did you get a run down on why brad howard was given a 2 year contract only to be delisted and picked up in the rookie draft. What about giving us a full run down on who they wanted in the draft or what riewoldt gets in his contracts. They made a list review and decided BC was not what we needed. I'm fine with people disagreeing but the club has no reason to explain any more as it would give away where they see their list at the time (remember this is before the draft also, this information could effect who we picked in the draft).
(not saying I need to know everything that goes on the club, just the things that directly influence a tilt at a flag for next year, I don't think Howerd would have made as much of an impact on our team as cousins would and I still think there "confidential information" was nothing more than being scared of dimwit)
3) The level 2 membership issue effected a small amount of members. Not sure how it effected you? (No you're not are you and as you have said it's not all about me, there are other members to consider as well)
And I have given a decient counter arguement. Yes it was badly handled but if thats the worst that can be thrown at the board at present :S (see other reasons as well, they're starting to add up)

I am still confused on what exactly the board has done wrong.

- They didn't change the draw? Remind me any club that has ever got the AFL to change the draw? You work with what you are given.....

- seaford might take a couple of months longer to get full approval. Remind me how long it took to get the linton street development anywhere.....

- The ben cousins choice (see above)

- asking level 2 members to fork out 125 more for their premium tickets (with 500 waiting for the chance to buy these seats....)

- not being out there in the media (what? I want westaway (keep up or keep it out, he has already fallen on his sword) to come out when the club needs a comment from the board, not just to slag an ex employee like our last pres used to do. What do you think sold more memberships for the hawks? The flag or Kennett?)

- Not posting a huge profit. Would like to see the books first before calling for their heads. As people have already said very well, making profits can hurt long term.
(and not making profits can hurt long term a lot more)

Don't waste your breath, Solar... Simplistic arguments from simplistic people.

You are 100% correct when it comes to disclosure... It's none of our farking business. (Actually I think it is)

People really need to get a dictionary and identify the difference between being a "member" as opposed to being a "shareholder".
you seem to be missing the point Westaway has resigned

He's resigned? all we have is a rumour that suggests he might step down. First you need to ASSUME this is correct, secondly as I have already said there are numorous reasons for him to step down. I have not heard one thing about any of the board members rumbling or any challenges. Poor arguement IMO (so what you're saying is basically you don't know either, I think it's because he couldn't handle the job mho)

nobody seems to be saying why

is it because the rest of the board have no faith in him?

But you go right along with your little blind following[/quote][/quote]

can't read anything in green[/quote]

guys Christmas is over now - so stop posting in Christmas colours! :D

sainteronline

GrumpyOne wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
Solar wrote:sainteroline

when did westaway step down?
http://www.theage.com.au/news/sport/car ... tml?page=3

yes it is only a rumour

but a fairly strong one I gather
That the best you can do for "evidence" and "confidential information"?

Pfft.
read the post

"Yes it is only a rumour"

but going by the track record of this board it would not surprise me

HarveysDeciple

cut all the personal crap guys.....keep the thread on topic or posters will be warned again, and some of you are close to the edge.

GrumpyOne

sainteronline wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
sainteronline wrote:

yes it is only a rumour

Pfft.
read the post

And this is what you get from your "Private Eye", who is apparently being followed by Christine Nixon?

Oh Nurse..... I think its medication time. :roll: :roll:

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

sainteronline wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
sainteronline wrote:

yes it is only a rumour

Pfft.
read the post

I've heard a rumour that you're an idiot.
Can I state it as a fact?
Of course not - it's just a rumour.

Do you not understand that your posts seem ridiculous when you post 'as fact' things that are only rumours?

I really have no idea who/what you are but your posts lately give the strong impression that you are a 12 year old with little, if any, idea about reasoned debate or logical argument.

You're posts, IMHO, are worse than that idiot troll Stevos because at least with him we recognize his goal of annoying the Forum. With you I have no idea if you are being deliberately annoying or just have no idea?

sainteronline

GrumpyOne wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
sainteronline wrote:

yes it is only a rumour

Pfft.
read the post

And this is what you get from your "Private Eye", who is apparently being followed by Christine Nixon?

Oh Nurse..... I think its medication time. :roll: :roll:
nope told ya"ci"

sainteronline

Mr Magic wrote:

Do you not understand that your posts seem ridiculous when you post 'as fact' things that are only rumours?

I really have no idea who/what you are but your posts lately give the strong impression that you are a 12 year old with little, if any, idea about reasoned debate or logical argument.

You're posts, IMHO, are worse than that idiot troll Stevos because at least with him we recognize his goal of annoying the Forum. With you I have no idea if you are being deliberately annoying or just have no idea?
are you goin to contribute

or just slag off at people

heres a fact for you

the boards stuffed up imho

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

sainteronline wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

Thanks for answering the question for me.

You keep posting the rubbish you're posting and I'll continue to do what I'm entitled to do - which is respond to your rubbish with appropriate responses.

What I won't continue to do, unlike you, is post as fact things that are rumours.

Even though I've heard 'you're an idiot' and I've seen 'confidential information' that supports the notion, until it is a 'proven fact' I won't post it as a fact.
I'll just continue to post it as just the rumour that it is.

sainteronline

Mr Magic wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

You keep posting the rubbish you're posting and I'll continue to do what I'm entitled to do - which is respond to your rubbish with appropriate responses.

What I won't continue to do, unlike you, is post as fact things that are rumours.

Even though I've heard 'you're an idiot' and I've seen 'confidential information' that supports the notion, until it is a 'proven fact' I won't post it as a fact.
FACT

the board is running this club and its supporters into the ground

FACT

PS I wouldn't believe the idiot rumour

I have documented proof my IQ is 140

done by a qualified psychologist or was that a psychiatrist not long after my accident

what's yours?

And yes I am totally sane

are you?

HarveysDeciple

keep on topic and cut the personal abuse

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

sainteronline wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

FACT

What you have just posted as 'FACT' tells us so much about your inability to differentiate between reality and fantasy. It puts so much of your posting into a much clearer light.

I was going to ask you to please post a copy of 'the documented proof' that your IQ is 140 but given that you are obviously living in 'fantasy land' there is no point.

From now on I think it's better for the forum that I (at least) just ignore your posts as if they didn't exist. Afterall they resemble incoherent rantings much more than any logic or reasoned thinking.

sainteronline

Mr Magic wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

FACT

What you have just posted as 'FACT' tells us so much about your inability to differentiate between reality and fantasy. It puts so much of your posting into a much clearer light.

I was going to ask you to please post a copy of 'the documented proof' that your IQ is 140 but given that you are obviously living in 'fantasy land' there is no point.

From now on I think it's better for the forum that I (at least) just ignore your posts as if they didn't exist. Afterall they resemble incoherent rantings much more than any logic or reasoned thinking.
so what your saying is your not smart enough to be able to follow me

so your iq would be lower i'm guessing

bordering on 79 yourself i'd say

ps stay on topic pls

JacksonsGirl
Club Player

least MM is smart enough to know the difference between a fact and an opinion.

sorry HD lol

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

JacksonsGirl wrote:least MM is smart enough to know the difference between a fact and an opinion.

sorry HD lol
Must be because unlike some others on here I don't claim to be a 'genius' with an IQ of over 140?

St DAC
SS Hall of Fame

Well, didn't this all turn to crap while I was gone ... :shock:

sainteronline

JacksonsGirl wrote:least MM is smart enough to know the difference between a fact and an opinion.

sorry HD lol
but sometimes an opinion becomes fact

it was an opinion that the world was round too

guess what turned out to be fact
Last edited by sainteronline on Tue 30 Dec 2008 1:00pm, edited 1 time in total.

sainteronline

Mr Magic wrote:

sorry HD lol
Must be because unlike some others on here I don't claim to be a 'genius' with an IQ of over 140?
fom idiot to genius thx

maybe yours is more 83 then

HarveysDeciple

thread locked..

some ridiculous posts completely ignoring the earlier warning.

oh and until it becomes fact it remains oppinion:-P