Where have the Saints gone?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
You did start this you know...did you think you'd get 7-8 pages out of it!?! It is pre-season I guess. :?
The pattern is that there's 7-8 pages of reasonable discussion - except for the posts listed by Mr Magic above.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
degruch wrote:
You did start this you know...did you think you'd get 7-8 pages out of it!?! It is pre-season I guess. :?
The pattern is that there's 7-8 pages of reasonable discussion - except for the posts listed by Mr Magic above.
Yes, it is a reasonable discussion...

but this post had me tossed.
TriColourDisciple wrote:The lack of Saints at our club has been a concern to me aswell.
After Thommo was sacked, l was kind of hoping that we might get Danny Frawley back to Moorabbin as Coach.
I honestly thought & mistakingly believed, that Robert Harvey was a St.kilda man through and through, & would continue on in some sort of coaching role at our club to help us a strive towards that illusive, long awaited, Premiership. Instead....Sadly, He's with Carlton helping them to plot our downfall.
Totally agree with you, We need more Sainters.
St Fidelius wrote: WTF??

Danny Frawley??

What difference does it make if our coach did play for the Saints?

Did Alastair Clarkson play for the Hawks?

Did Bomber Thompson play for the Cats?

A coach is given the job to coach and it means absolute jack sh1t if he ever played for the club, he still would have the same passion to be successful in his job.
I really can't see what difference a former player can make, either you have it or you don't. It makes no difference at all, if the person ever played for the Club.

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
My first post was on page 3 where I responded to degruch with a post questioning rodger's motive in putting up this thread.

My second post was on page 4 where I responded to rodger's allegation that the fans were showing less passion at games

My third post was on page 3 where I replied to rodger that the membership figure he had posted was incorrect according to SaintBrat

My fourth post was on page 4 where I replied to rodger's allegation that the Club were liars.

My 5th post was on page 5 where I replied to SaintBrat about rodger's 'Club lying' allegation.

Ummm, I think I see a pattern developing here?
You only think you see a pattern?

You love it when the post turns into 'all about rodgerfox'
In fact I reckon most of the threads you start only have 2 purposes in mind:-
to see how much trouble you can stir up.
or
to get to post 'you are a liar' to someone.

And if you can manage to do both your 'passion' comes back.

It is my observation that very few posters on here are unpredictable and you are certainly not one of those (nor am I).

Solar
Saintsational Legend

sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote: If you ain't happy, get off your backsides and tell the club. Otherwise, stop complaining.
i intend to at the next agm

where I feel its more an appropriate place

till then i will air my grievences when ever i feel its warranted
Hey in all seriousness I would love to catch up with you before the AGM for a beer and hear what you will be saying.

As for what some have said, yes there are a few things that the club could do better...

the fact that it took an outcry from the supporters for them to put the interstate games back on at moorabin perhaps sums up the fact that the small things are not happening...

as some of us are learning in this bad economic climate, in business and other areas in which you look at either keeping or adding to you customer/member numbers you need to focus on all the small things. It's about the club embracing the members.

Creating open sessions means the supporters and media focus on this as a positive then on the 2 closed sessions as a negative. Communication and honesty when possible is helpful.

I'd like to see burke or thomo use the media to communicate to the fans. Tell them about the young players, create a buzz. I believe the corperate packages seem to have been improved through this hands on work by burke. Why not do the same with the average punters also? Very good way of building up different revenue options as well.

Working with the businesses down on the mornington pen. would be an idea, have a collection of places to go with your membership to get cheaper meals or have member functions at some of the wineries.....

Just some thoughts....

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
tweedaletomanning
Club Player

Solar wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote: If you ain't happy, get off your backsides and tell the club. Otherwise, stop complaining.

Hey in all seriousness I would love to catch up with you before the AGM for a beer and hear what you will be saying.

As for what some have said, yes there are a few things that the club could do better...

the fact that it took an outcry from the supporters for them to put the interstate games back on at moorabin perhaps sums up the fact that the small things are not happening...

as some of us are learning in this bad economic climate, in business and other areas in which you look at either keeping or adding to you customer/member numbers you need to focus on all the small things. It's about the club embracing the members.

Creating open sessions means the supporters and media focus on this as a positive then on the 2 closed sessions as a negative. Communication and honesty when possible is helpful.

I'd like to see burke or thomo use the media to communicate to the fans. Tell them about the young players, create a buzz. I believe the corperate packages seem to have been improved through this hands on work by burke. Why not do the same with the average punters also? Very good way of building up different revenue options as well.

Working with the businesses down on the mornington pen. would be an idea, have a collection of places to go with your membership to get cheaper meals or have member functions at some of the wineries.....

Just some thoughts....
spot on Solar!

Maybe another idea would be to attract members supporters through use of our own resources e.g. Shane warne...i'm sure he would do well marketing directly to the (fast growing) Indian community. :idea:

Solar
Saintsational Legend

another thought is that currently we are in flux, we are moving from moorabin to an area which is developing. The club has started to embrace it'self as the bayside club and hopfully they can start to work this to the max. This could take some time, it's not like we have a city like geelong to work with.

Perhaps we could get someone with this background in to work the culture side of the club.... ok I'm just talking out loud now....

FQF
In richo I trust

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:As for what some have said, yes there are a few things that the club could do better...

Just some thoughts....
Some excellent thoughts there, solar.

It's the small things that we're being let down on. Sure, it's better than being let down on the big things, but we don't like being let down full stop.

The TV screen was one of those 'small things'.

As as for this line, "Communication and honesty when possible is helpful" - you couldn't have been more correct.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:
Solar wrote:As for what some have said, yes there are a few things that the club could do better...

Just some thoughts....
Some excellent thoughts there, solar.

It's the small things that we're being let down on. Sure, it's better than being let down on the big things, but we don't like being let down full stop.

The TV screen was one of those 'small things'.

As as for this line, "Communication and honesty when possible is helpful" - you couldn't have been more correct.
see this is where I'm more on board then with the bigger things.. personally the BC is a good example of why sometimes it's better not to give away company secrets so to speak.

Having worked in hopsitality and in a very sucessful organisation who look at the small things. Does every customer get a smile and be treated as a person and not a money source. You learn to comunicate with people because mistakes happen. People tend to be pretty good about mistakes when it is explained to them respectfully and fixed within a decient period of time.

From what it looks like this has not been the case with the club. Perhaps they need to look at putting a little more work into these things for the members. The TV screen was one of many. It's like the level 2 social club issue, personally I can understand their decision but the way they treated the members could only cause angst. A 1-2 year program to move them over to social club seats or even a early letter or explanation might have helped. To pull it on them after the season was stupid.

I hope they are reading this ev, I understand there are alot of volunteers (I have been one of them once) so I'm not looking at it being perfect but leadership comes from managing a situation.

FQF
In richo I trust

BAM! (shhhh)
SS Hall of Fame

I thought the point was that people had lost the passion to get involved and create change... hardly people likely to "get off their backsides". Am I wrong?

If there's a problem to be addressed via this thread (and I think there may be, hence I'm still reading), it's that of yearly attrition - the thousands who don't have a huge gripe, they just don't renew. We've got a number of people in this thread identifying themselves as just such discontents - and these are people who identify themselves enough as Saints people to have thousands of posts on a Saints message board.

I don't know if the club is reading this thread (I've always assumed the club would by and large ignore most of what goes on here for the sake of their own sanity, but ev would have far more reason to know than I), but if they are, I certainly hope they're not waiting on wheels getting any squeekier - because they won't...

"Everything comes to he who hustles while he waits"
- Henry Ford
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:Does every customer get a smile and be treated as a person and not a money source.
Sounds like we could do with some hospitality types down at the club...who are interested in the well-being of the average fan, not just the big-buck corporates.

Got a job, solar?

:idea:

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:
We give our money, we deserve something for it.
See this is where you fail miserably :( unless you mean 4 quarters of passion for the jumper out on the field

And also since when has Saintsational officially become a portal between supporters and the club??? :shock:

How can the club differentiate between a poster with a made up username and with them being a true member/supporter of the club

Anyone can come on here and air their grievances - Saints supporter or not - so tell me who is the club to believe on this site??????????

All grievances or complaints to the club should go through official channels whereby they can check that you are a paid up member and that your complaint is of a very real nature

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
St DAC
SS Hall of Fame

Interestingly, although the views are divergent, there seems to be a fair amount of passion in this thread. That's to the good I'd say.

Come round one I would expect the SS community to become a bit more focussed on the footy club, and the team's fortunes, January grizzling notwithstanding. (I'm not saying there's no grounds for a grizzle BTW; on the L2 fiasco I'm with JB all the way. That's a poor way to treat long-time members IMO and should never happen.)

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

evertonfc wrote:Some of you seem very touchy about being seen to be agreeing with the club or defending it.

So I retract that if that is not what you are intending to do.

:?:
Now you're cluching at straws, and going downhill fast. Silly comment.

As for you, TTM, what I get is that you're a flog. Then again, I thought we settled that last month. :wink:

Funny how people make all the running, then when asked to back it up with action or facts, all we get are insults and smoke and mirrors.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
tweedaletomanning
Club Player

WayneJudson42 wrote:
evertonfc wrote:Some of you seem very touchy about being seen to be agreeing with the club or defending it.

As for you, TTM, what I get is that you're a flog. Then again, I thought we settled that last month. :wink:

Funny how people make all the running, then when asked to back it up with action or facts, all we get are insults and smoke and mirrors.
Must be fun thinking you are the smartest person in the room always, huh?

you are a TOTAL and UTTER tool!!

Not to mention a LIAR and a HYPOCRITE!!!

Please stop talking or referring to me at all.

YOU HAVE NO LIFE!!

Obviously you have not sought the help you need.

INTERNET HERO!!

All hail the great WJ42.

Piss off and stop harassing me you utter mental case..

NO-ONE cares how you bleat on how successful you are.

15 posts per day

HYPOCRITE!!!
Last edited by tweedaletomanning on Tue 06 Jan 2009 8:58pm, edited 1 time in total.

carnasaints
Club Player

The good old days

Awesome post rodgerfox. I have also felt the passion wane slowly since the Moorabbin days.

However I dont think we are alone as Saints supporters. The game and league to me is being sanitzed and corpratized to a point where its becoming difficult to maintain a pure old fashioned grittty grimey gutsey club passion as a long time supporter.

I'd love the club to have a real 'Saints' feel to it with 'Saints Men' running the show and some prune-like boot studding old timer casing the joint at training. I'd love our players to be proud of the red white and black and know all about our history and just what it means to run out in the colours. I'd love Robert Harvey as Coach, Burke as the Pres, Craig Davenport as recruiting manager. (no scrub that last part).

The reality is that we are now being run as a competitive business. The new reality of St.Kilda will become what our kids know and love to be the Saints.

I take comfort in knowing that the club is taking steps to survive in such a competitive market. I am happy that the club is not being run by the 'good old boys'. These old Saints lads came through the club when the place was a shambles.. what are they really going to offer the Saints in terms of something different?

So I'm rapt that I was around for the awesome times at Moorabbin, but I still hold out hope that the 'good old days' are still to come.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Solar wrote:
sainteronline wrote:

Just some thoughts....
So is the club failing per se? Or do we have thw wrong people promoting it?

In other words, is it failing to sell the message?

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

tweedaletomanning wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

YOU HAVE NO LIFE!!

INTERNET HERO!!

All hail the great WJ42.

15 posts per day

HYPOCRITE!!!
Make that 17... and read the other forums for the balance, numbnuts. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I forgot that there was a quota on how many times you can and cannot post. Silly me. :roll:

Does boldening a rude word make you feel more secure does it? More of a man?? Or woman?

IIRC, you answered and quoted me. See below:

Still NOT getting it..

Oh well thanks for proving my point...

Ring a bell?

Grow up.

Calling me a liar and hypocrite again? Silly child.

Why not put your money where your mouth is again? C'mon. $10k says I am who "pretend" to be. Then we'll see who has a life...

Nothing would give me more pleasure than to take your EZ money and send you home with your tail between your legs, smart@rse. :lol:

Facts please. C'mon stop hiding behind your keyboard. Stop putting words in my mouth.

And if you want to be left alone, do NOT reply or quote me. Simple.

Who's bragging about how successful I am? I don't really give a stuff what pre-pubescent mental midgets like you think about me or my views.

I was having a civil discussion with other adults. YOU jumped in and insulted me. Get it? If you can't handle the heat, or want to be left alone, then don't start.

You obviusly have some serious self esteem issues. For that I pity you.

Sorry to see that my arrogant, confident personality has such a grip on you. Don't let it son. You'll be right.

No one is bleating on. If my logic is to simple for you to embrace, then deal with it.

All hail the great WJ42.

Judging by your rant, you're not even worthy to polish my shoes, let alone hail the great one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You've lost the plot. :lol:

Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

A thread which contained plenty of intelligent and rational debate has quickly spewed into a hero-fest.

On this place? Who would have thought? :roll:

Keep it civil, or it's a lock.

(For those who need some good news...Melbourne 1 - 0 Adelaide :D)

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote: (For those who need some good news...Melbourne 1 - 0 Adelaide :D)
yeh melbourne- although I still don't understand that game :shock:

so who knows of a group of people on the Dock side of the dome? so someone can start a saints chant across the divide such as the North vs South

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

evertonfc wrote:A thread which contained plenty of intelligent and rational debate has quickly spewed into a hero-fest.

On this place? Who would have thought? :roll:

Keep it civil, or it's a lock.

(For those who need some good news...Melbourne 1 - 0 Adelaide :D)
Agree. Sorry for the rant... but...

BTW, have come to a conclusion on this? :wink:

Sounds like we need someone with flair to promote the club. Although the board sound like it's on track, perhaps there's too many dead-pans in there?

Edit: Funny, just got an email from a colleague in the USA...

""There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

A few months ago, I was onstage with Denis Waitley when he said those words, and it may mean more right now than at any other moment in our lifetime."

:lol:
Last edited by WayneJudson42 on Tue 06 Jan 2009 9:41pm, edited 1 time in total.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

with apologies to pete Seeger
rough- very rough adaptation .
words and music by Pete Seeger
performed by Pete Seeger and Tao Rodriguez-Seeger
WHERE HAVE ALL THE Sainters GONE

Where have all the Sainters gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Suits have grabbed them every one
When will they ever learn?

Where have all the Members gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Home to TV's every one

Where have all supporters gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
All gone shopping every one

Where have all the Sponsors gone?
Long time passing
Where have all the sponsors gone?
Long time ago
Where have all the Sponsors gone?
Gone to Bank vaults every one

Where have all the Players gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Converted to sainters every one
maybe we will learn?
maybe we will learn?

©1961

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
tweedaletomanning
Club Player

WayneJudson42 wrote:
tweedaletomanning wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

YOU HAVE NO LIFE!!

INTERNET HERO!!

All hail the great WJ42.

15 posts per day

HYPOCRITE!!!
Make that 17... and read the other forums for the balance, numbnuts. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I forgot that there was a quota on how many times you can and cannot post. Silly me. :roll:

Does boldening a rude word make you feel more secure does it? More of a man?? Or woman?

IIRC, you answered and quoted me. See below:

Still NOT getting it..

Oh well thanks for proving my point...

Ring a bell?

Grow up.

Calling me a liar and hypocrite again? Silly child.

Why not put your money where your mouth is again? C'mon. $10k says I am who "pretend" to be. Then we'll see who has a life...

Nothing would give me more pleasure than to take your EZ money and send you home with your tail between your legs, smart@rse. :lol:

Facts please. C'mon stop hiding behind your keyboard. Stop putting words in my mouth.

And if you want to be left alone, do NOT reply or quote me. Simple.

Who's bragging about how successful I am? I don't really give a stuff what pre-pubescent mental midgets like you think about me or my views.

I was having a civil discussion with other adults. YOU jumped in and insulted me. Get it? If you can't handle the heat, or want to be left alone, then don't start.

You obviusly have some serious self esteem issues. For that I pity you.

Sorry to see that my arrogant, confident personality has such a grip on you. Don't let it son. You'll be right.

No one is bleating on. If my logic is to simple for you to embrace, then deal with it.

All hail the great WJ42.

Judging by your rant, you're not even worthy to polish my shoes, let alone hail the great one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You've lost the plot. :lol:

Thanks for putting a smile on my face.
Firstly.. You know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about me...

Your assumptions aren't even close

My self esteem is fine, thank you..

Just because i'm not an arrogant KNOB like you, does not mean i don't have self confidence...

Quite the opposite, actually.. but it's smart arse tools like you that get my goat..

You seem to know EVERYTHING...

Just shut up sometimes, not everybody is interested in your views on every bloody thread :roll:

Ok so lets quote you now...

tweedaletomanning
Club Player

WayneJudson42 wrote:
evertonfc wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
evertonfc wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:Haven't you ever done something to upset someone, and didn't realize it until it was pointed out?
It appears you don't seem to have faith in the club's ability to read the mood of its supporters?

I have faith in Footy First - I did vote for them after all - that they'll hear us.

When elected, they promised to represent us as supporters, so I look forward to seeing what they can come up with off their own bat.
yep, no problem. Leave it to others to do.

So why is it ok for you to show faith, yet if I do it, I'm defending the club?
Since you don't like the phrase 'defending the club' (I don't know why, because that's what you're doing), I'll let you put it in your own words then.

How would you describe your stance?

We've put up our thoughts. Some of it is more feeling-based than factual, but none of it is without a base. And so what if some of it is based on a feeling? Football clubs are emotional places. You can't measure everything; if you could, footy would be a boring, unemotional game. If we feel like the club isn't embracing its supporter base, that's a tough thing to quantify. But show some respect for the supporters who say that - they wouldn't do it without reason.

We're saying it not because we're whingers, but because we care about this club being the best that it can be.
Champ? Now that's condescending. Keep it nice. :wink:

Let's keep it real. Go back and read the conversation between Rodger and me, I think on page 5 or 6. He stated and I agree that we are pretty much on the same page on this matter.

Can you do that? Great.

I'm not defending the club, but I do have faith in what it's doing. So we can diasgree on this if you wish. In all 38 years, I've really felt like a number, and I continue to follow the club because I choose to, and it satisfies certain personal needs (for want of a better expression).

I was happy to vote for FF because the previous Prenz became redundant as did GT. So I'll let them do their job for their elected term. Then I'll make my call accordingly.

I love the club. Once again, read my posts as per above and why I follow it.

I also have different priorities in life, so footy would barely make top 10 atm. :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm sick of the abuse, name calling and innuendo that some of the flogs on this forum direct at Greg, Fraser, RL and some of the players.

Bottom line: in life, I have 2 options when confroned wityh a challenge... I can either be proactive and seek to overcome it... or I can be reactive, point the finger and hope that someone is listening.

And it appears that the many of the posters fall into the latter category. I could be wrong, but that's how I see it.

Where you and I differ is that I'd write a letter and if they ignore it, then I'd say F*** u Jack and move on. But at least I gave it a shot and will never die wondering.

That's my life attitude in a nutshell.

NOT TOP 10 ATM??? :shock: :shock: :shock: I think i smell someones pants burning.. :lol: :lol:

Matey, you are on this Forum 16 hours a day 7 days a week..

AGAIN...WHO CARES WHAT YOU ARE?

A retarded monkey can follow requests simpler than you..

STOP HARRASSING ME...I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR LOUSY 10K

Not interested mate...I see you as a real mental health risk, my posts were not abusive to you in any way, except that i agreed with the people that you disagreed with, and suddenly i'm a flog.

Seriously, please seek help...you've gor more issues than you think.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

tweedaletomanning wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
evertonfc wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
evertonfc wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:Haven't you ever done something to upset someone, and didn't realize it until it was pointed out?
It appears you don't seem to have faith in the club's ability to read the mood of its supporters?

I have faith in Footy First - I did vote for them after all - that they'll hear us.

When elected, they promised to represent us as supporters, so I look forward to seeing what they can come up with off their own bat.

Since you don't like the phrase 'defending the club' (I don't know why, because that's what you're doing), I'll let you put it in your own words then.

We've put up our thoughts. Some of it is more feeling-based than factual, but none of it is without a base. And so what if some of it is based on a feeling? Football clubs are emotional places. You can't measure everything; if you could, footy would be a boring, unemotional game. If we feel like the club isn't embracing its supporter base, that's a tough thing to quantify. But show some respect for the supporters who say that - they wouldn't do it without reason.

We're saying it not because we're whingers, but because we care about this club being the best that it can be.

Let's keep it real. Go back and read the conversation between Rodger and me, I think on page 5 or 6. He stated and I agree that we are pretty much on the same page on this matter.

Can you do that? Great.

I'm not defending the club, but I do have faith in what it's doing. So we can diasgree on this if you wish. In all 38 years, I've really felt like a number, and I continue to follow the club because I choose to, and it satisfies certain personal needs (for want of a better expression).

I was happy to vote for FF because the previous Prenz became redundant as did GT. So I'll let them do their job for their elected term. Then I'll make my call accordingly.

I also have different priorities in life, so footy would barely make top 10 atm. :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm sick of the abuse, name calling and innuendo that some of the flogs on this forum direct at Greg, Fraser, RL and some of the players.

Bottom line: in life, I have 2 options when confroned wityh a challenge... I can either be proactive and seek to overcome it... or I can be reactive, point the finger and hope that someone is listening.

And it appears that the many of the posters fall into the latter category. I could be wrong, but that's how I see it.

Where you and I differ is that I'd write a letter and if they ignore it, then I'd say F*** u Jack and move on. But at least I gave it a shot and will never die wondering.

NOT TOP 10 ATM??? :shock: :shock: :shock: I think i smell someones pants burning.. :lol: :lol:

Not interested mate...I see you as a real mental health risk, my posts were not abusive to you in any way, except that i agreed with the people that you disagreed with, and suddenly i'm a flog.

Yup, whatever. Who asked you to jump in? Like I said, if I'm such a tool, why do you get so worked up?

As for being on the forum, um 16 hours a day... I mean what's it got to do with you how I spend my time?

Your arguments are lame. Correct, I do not know you or anything about you. But you do seem to troll my posts to measure how many times I post, at what times I do it, and what comments I make...

That to me is sad. Now plz stop embarrassing yourself. It shows you have greater issues than you accuse me of having.

Why the need to justify everything? So it's ok for you to accuse me of having mental issues etc, but if I call you a flog... :roll: Too funny.

If other's aren't interested in my crap, I'm sure they'd tell me so. And in case you haven't noticed, others (who aren't interested) have actually engaged me in intelligent debate.

I'm free to do as I wish. I called you a flog in response to your alegation which stated that I "didn't get it". How else am I supposed to take that?

As for the bet... out up or shut up AFIAC. You know you're on a loser. :lol:

Oh, and stop cryine "oh poor victim am I. Big WJ42 is stalking me". Boo hoo.

Be a man and put a real name to your slander and let's see where it gets you... instead of hiding behind your computer. Chucklehead.

Now leave me alone. Try and get sensible so the mods don't have to lock what was otherwise a good thread.

I have a chainsaw to sharpen... wanna meet for a "special" coffee? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

tweedaletomanning
Club Player

WayneJudson42 wrote:
tweedaletomanning wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
evertonfc wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
evertonfc wrote:

Can you do that? Great.

Yup, whatever. Who asked you to jump in? Like I said, if I'm such a tool, why do you get so worked up?

As for being on the forum, um 16 hours a day... I mean what's it got to do with you how I spend my time?

Your arguments are lame. Correct, I do not know you or anything about you. But you do seem to troll my posts to measure how many times I post, at what times I do it, and what comments I make...

That to me is sad. Now plz stop embarrassing yourself. It shows you have greater issues than you accuse me of having.

Why the need to justify everything? So it's ok for you to accuse me of having mental issues etc, but if I call you a flog... :roll: Too funny.

If other's aren't interested in my crap, I'm sure they'd tell me so. And in case you haven't noticed, others (who aren't interested) have actually engaged me in intelligent debate.

I'm free to do as I wish. I called you a flog in response to your alegation which stated that I "didn't get it". How else am I supposed to take that?

As for the bet... out up or shut up AFIAC. You know you're on a loser. :lol:

Oh, and stop cryine "oh poor victim am I. Big WJ42 is stalking me". Boo hoo.

Now leave me alone. Try and get sensible so the mods don't have to lock what was otherwise a good thread.

I have a chainsaw to sharpen... wanna meet for a "special" coffee? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Who cares what you are mate, you are still a smart arse knob (nothing more, nothing less), who thinks he's some sort of genius.

no-one is trolling your posts mate, don't flatter yourself... it's simple maths.

Not scared of you buddy, just don't want to have anything to do with you.
Don't take it personally...

Smart arse know-it-alls, with deep psychological issues are not my preferred company....nothing personal...