It's KILLING ME!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

jays
Club Player

me too ive so keen for this year to start

HarveysDeciple

Eastern wrote:
yipper wrote:Think it's just 5 weeks until the intraclub at Moorabbin!!
GOOD !!

Who's buying the drinks? !!
looks like your putting your hand up early :wink:

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

Re: It's KILLING ME!!

evertonfc wrote:
saint08 wrote:
Seaford_Saint wrote:Sorry to have a whinge... but I will anyway....

It's early January.... there has been no footy for 3 months... we are still 3 months away from the serious stuff.... Moorabbin is as quiet as a mouse...

I almost want some sort of scandal to hit... just give me something!! anything!! I'm dying here.

I'm going to be selfish and say the season should be extended to 36 weeks (32 + 4 finals).... as well as 4 weeks of pre-Season.... pay the players double, that will keep them happy.

It's even worse this year with the South Africans giving us what-for in the cricket.

Let's get the tennis over and done with, and get back into it.

Whinge over. :)

I just don't understand why the AFL doesnt get serious , meet the needs of the average member , and play 48 weeks of home & away, and 4 weeks of finals.... :lol:

Summer is great for the weather...just needs some AFL .... :D
In all seriousness, I think we should dump the NAB Cup and extend the season to 30 rounds...

It would kill the 'favourtism' in the draw, generate more money for clubs, make clubs more accountable for in the way they managed their lists, would provide more opportunities for young players to play, etc.

There's no mythical formula to me that says the season begins in late March and ends in September. I'd happily have the finals in October.
Agree 100%

The NAB Cup (IMHO) is virtually worthless. The games are glorified practice matches. Bugger it off and the silly rules the they "trial" in it and give us some real footy right off the bat.

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum