Ilzy Must Move to Sandringham!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Ilzy Must Move to Sandringham!

Given that we are now aligned with Sandringham rather than Casey it just dawned on me that one of our own, Ilzy, is currently 'training with the eenemy' and we need to remedy that situation quickly.

Firstly we need to convince him to ask for a clearance from Casey to Sandringham. (Sandringham is probably a closer commute for him anyway!)

Secondly we need to convince the Saints that Sandringham will be better off by having Ilzy playing for them rather than against them.

Who can help with step 1?

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Re: Ilzy Must Move to Sandringham!

Mr Magic wrote:Given that we are now aligned with Sandringham rather than Casey it just dawned on me that one of our own, Ilzy, is currently 'training with the eenemy' and we need to remedy that situation quickly.

Firstly we need to convince him to ask for a clearance from Casey to Sandringham. (Sandringham is probably a closer commute for him anyway!)

Secondly we need to convince the Saints that Sandringham will be better off by having Ilzy playing for them rather than against them.

It is, I have seen him sometimes getting on the Frankston line in the monrings at Bentleigh

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Re: Ilzy Must Move to Sandringham!

St Fidelius wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:Given that we are now aligned with Sandringham rather than Casey it just dawned on me that one of our own, Ilzy, is currently 'training with the eenemy' and we need to remedy that situation quickly.

It is, I have seen him sometimes getting on the Frankston line in the monrings at Bentleigh
I think demonland/demonology have designs on recruiting him as he's now part of teh MFC alliance!!!!!!!

yipper
SS Life Member

He's a gun, get him over to Sandy quick smart. Greg Hutchison will hopefully have some say still.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

yipper will pay the transfer fee :roll: :lol: :wink: !!

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Wasn't he going to join the Army??

Or did that fall through and he is concentrating on his football

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
yipper
SS Life Member

Eastern wrote:yipper will pay the transfer fee :roll: :lol: :wink: !!

Haha that's funny!! I'll shout him a beer!! 8-)

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.