Member's pack just arrived!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Duggie1
Club Player

I wonder if anybody from Membership monitors this forum.
I have not received my two packs yet and am pretty concerned what I might, or might not, get.
I realise it is a huge task. If I lived in Melbourne I would glady volunteer help to get it done properly and on time. :lol:

Always a Saint
RoseInOz
Club Player

I checked the membership brochure on line and knew what I should get as an Interstate member.
My suggestion is check
http://www.saints.com.au/Portals/0/sain ... let_v2.pdf
and then email the club at saintsmembership@afl.com.au if you don't get what you expect. They are always very helpful.

Most people achieved their greatest success one step beyond what looked like their greatest failure.
Our time is now! Please let it be 2012!
GrumpyOne

Duggie1 wrote:I wonder if anybody from Membership monitors this forum.
I have not received my two packs yet and am pretty concerned what I might, or might not, get.
I realise it is a huge task. If I lived in Melbourne I would glady volunteer help to get it done properly and on time. :lol:
The dog probably ate it.

Longwayfromhome
Club Player

Let's outsource it all to some one else next year. The family memberships for some reason can't come together. So mine arrives minus the Harvey DVD. WTF.
Don't care whether the kids get their tickets or not. I want the DVD.
Rolled over in November. If you can't get it right, do fluckin do it.

Leave your ego's in the locker when you start and pick them up again when you retire
SaintDebi
Club Player

Longwayfromhome wrote:Let's outsource it all to some one else next year. The family memberships for some reason can't come together. So mine arrives minus the Harvey DVD. WTF.
Don't care whether the kids get their tickets or not. I want the DVD.
Rolled over in November. If you can't get it right, do fluckin do it.

Don't just assume its still coming.Ours didn't come with our packs either, even though we signed up again as soon as renewals were out, so we called the membership dept. today and they had no record of any of us needing dvds. The girl was helpful and they are sending them out, but don't know why we weren't on the list in the first place.

luke.l_26
SS Hall of Fame

mine came sometime earlier this week...
\everything was in good order.. apparently i was still missing a stachel bag... didn't even know i was supposed to get one.. thats how much i care for all these extras. But there's a little note in the package saying that it'll b e sent asap because of factory closures in china! haha.

The drink bottle that came with it was a victim of the heat and it was all melted around the top... Got it changed today at the intra club. Girl there was very helpful.

Got the DVD as well.. yet to watch it... Hopefully It'll b e good..

And for some reason, I've been given a silver membership. Not that I'm complaining or anything, but I've only been a member since 05...

overall, pretty pleased with the pack, but I only care for the membership ticket anyway...

MWL - Blinding footy players on the field since 2003
GrumpyOne

GrumpyOne wrote:
Duggie1 wrote:I wonder if anybody from Membership monitors this forum.
The dog probably ate it.
I don't have anyone who will give me the feed for the punch-line, so I will have to do it myself. :roll:

What Dog?

Labrador
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG that was not worth the effort.

i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

Should i be worried i havent recieved my pack yet? I paid for it just before christmas.

Go saints in '09!
saintly
Saintsational Legend

i_luv_nick_riewoldt wrote:Should i be worried i havent recieved my pack yet? I paid for it just before christmas.
i would be concerned.

ring the club.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

i handed our forms in person to the membership lady a bit over a month ago. about how much longer will i be waiting? and what happens if i dont get my membership for another month, im not paying to get into the challenge games, so what do i do then?
thanks

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:i handed our forms in person to the membership lady a bit over a month ago. about how much longer will i be waiting? and what happens if i dont get my membership for another month, im not paying to get into the challenge games, so what do i do then?
thanks
Show your receipt :idea:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
saintdooley wrote:i handed our forms in person to the membership lady a bit over a month ago. about how much longer will i be waiting? and what happens if i dont get my membership for another month, im not paying to get into the challenge games, so what do i do then?
thanks
didnt get one :? the lady just took the forms and money and told me to have a nice day and they will me sent out asap

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
thanks
didnt get one :? the lady just took the forms and money and told me to have a nice day and they will me sent out asap
That's pretty poor IMO.

Whenever you pay for something you should get a receipt.

I would suggest telephoning the Club about it, and see if they can issue a receipt, or if you live close to Moorabbin go there again and explain your situation

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Also...

if you paid in cash, that's is a worry IMO... you have no proof of your payment..., and any cash sale you should be given a receipt.

But to me it sounds like Electronic Funds Transfer Point Of Sale (EFTPOS)

If it was conducted via EFTPOS, ask your bank for a statement, or get a mini statement from your ATM.

also if you paid via EFTPOS and you have "on line" transactions to your account, print off your online statement.

i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

saintly wrote:
i_luv_nick_riewoldt wrote:Should i be worried i havent recieved my pack yet? I paid for it just before christmas.
i would be concerned.

ring the club.
yep i thought so! i'm going down to training tomorrow so i might just ask them!

Thank you!!

Go saints in '09!
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:Also...

if you paid in cash, that's is a worry IMO... you have no proof of your payment..., and any cash sale you should be given a receipt.

If it was conducted via EFTPOS, ask your bank for a statement, or get a mini statement from your ATM.

also if you paid via EFTPOS and you have "on line" transactions to your account, print off your online statement.
ahhhh you see my dad is one step ahead of me at the sort of stuff :wink:
i had the cash for my membership, but he said it is best to pay in cheque so i gave him the cash and he wrote the cheque, for reasons like this if we dont get the membership and they have no records!

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:

i had the cash for my membership, but he said it is best to pay in cheque so i gave him the cash and he wrote the cheque, for reasons like this if we dont get the membership and they have no records!
Good stuff, not in anyway implying that the Club has done anything wrong with your membership, but still, you have now explained why the Club did not issue you a receipt.

They couldn't issue a receipt because of the cheque having to be cleared, hence the delay in your membership.

If your dad has "on line" services to his bank he could print out a statement, but the problem there is that it will not be in your name.

Call the Club and explain your situation

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

Good stuff, not in anyway implying that the Club has done anything wrong with your membership, but still, you have now explained why the Club did not issue you a receipt.

They couldn't issue a receipt because of the cheque having to be cleared, hence the delay in your membership.

If your dad has "on line" services to his bank he could print out a statement, but the problem there is that it will not be in your name.

ok cool!
thanks heaps! :D

midas_touch
Club Player

I'm in the same boat, my dad paid for it as a xmas present for me. Tell me what the club said to you about why you havent got yours yet.

Trust the Midas Touch

"My heart is at St.Kilda, I've been here seven years, I only wanted to play for them." (Fraser Gehrig, 27/11/2007)
i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

midas_touch wrote:
I'm in the same boat, my dad paid for it as a xmas present for me. Tell me what the club said to you about why you havent got yours yet.
well i went to the club today, asked where abouts my membership package was and they said they haven't sent it yet. Apparantly it is in the bunch to be next sent out! So possibly Midas_touch yours is most likely in the next group of letters to be sent. Otherwise ring the club and see if your details are correct and if they received the payment?

Go saints in '09!
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

ok cool!
How did you go saintdooley :?:

Longwayfromhome
Club Player

The contractors have no idea. I got my membership package 3 weeks ago. Rang the club to find out where the other five packages were. Told me they were in the batch to be sent out the following week. Guess how many have arrived in the three week period? None.
Bloody useless.

Leave your ego's in the locker when you start and pick them up again when you retire
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

ok cool!
How did you go saintdooley :?:
yeah i have had no time to call the club because i have training after school on most days until 5.30, and i think the club closes at 5? but tomorrow is my free night so il give em a call then, but maybe i will get my membership tomorrow :D
im not asking for alot, i just want my membership BEFORE round 1 so i dont have to stand bloody membership line again :evil:

VietNam_Saint
Club Player

For what it's worth I haven't seen mine yet. Hadn't really thought of it not being sent yet , only the slow boat over here.

Surely the club would be mega efficient in doing this as Memberships rank high in level of importance. Don't they ?
God forbid the last thing you'd wanna do is upset your members .

What will be next from this club ?
i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

VietNam_Saint wrote:For what it's worth I haven't seen mine yet. Hadn't really thought of it not being sent yet , only the slow boat over here.

Surely the club would be mega efficient in doing this as Memberships rank high in level of importance. Don't they ?
God forbid the last thing you'd wanna do is upset your members .
V_S your picture is a tad big!!

Go saints in '09!