St Kilda’s move to new home gathers pace.....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:[quote="plugger66]I think they make 300 grand a year so with a club like us you cannot just get rid of that amount. We are moving and yes most would rather stay but it isnt going to happen so we all need to move on.
Yes but move on to where....

There's nothing signed by council to get it started,no permits,There'll be no social club at Seaford...

It can't stay in the derelect dump it's housed in at the moment.....

maybe they'll train at Seaford,play at the Dome,be aligned with Sandy and have their social club in Glenrowan....

It's a great masterplan...i bet the other clubs are so envious.....[/quote][/quote]

Yes thats alot different to the premiers who train Waverley, play at the G, aligned to Box Hill and have their grand finals celebration at Hawthorn. As I have said before it doesnt matter where we train as the public do not attend training.

nads

RBnW wrote:
casey scorp wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:[
Will the Gov't cough up the dough? Surely, if StKilda was an option, Melbourne would have snapped it up... based on your logic. You know... closer to their traditional home etc.
St Kilda was never an option. Both Melbourne and St Kilda have spent a few years trying to find a new home - St KFC because it couldn't get on with Kingston Council, and MFC simply because it didn't have a home.

There were no options available close to the city (unless you're Eddie and can create a new oval where there wasn't one before, and move a whole sport out of its traditional home to do so).

Of course St KFC had a much easier task to find a location for its training facilities than MFC - all it had to do was patch up its relationship with KCC.
CS you do get some good info on all of this, you know everything about MFC, Kingston, Casey and everything about the clubs dealings, planning, you obviously work at Casey Council and you are high up there........
Do the councilors as Casey like having thier highest and most senior staff member spread all of this info around on SS and the MFC forum....it cant help get the deal done with MFC and it didnt help you get the club to Casey, its not how a person in your position should behave, is it :?: ......let's hope it doesn't slip out who you are or your sources from the other councils will dry up quicker than a creek bed in South Australia and lets hope the media dont find out who you are either.....just as well they dont read this forum...... :oops:
Your secrets safe with me...... :roll:
But maybe not with others? Sooner or later everyone gets tired of a whiteant in the ranks.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
bobmurray wrote:[quote="plugger66]I think they make 300 grand a year so with a club like us you cannot just get rid of that amount. We are moving and yes most would rather stay but it isnt going to happen so we all need to move on.

There's nothing signed by council to get it started,no permits,There'll be no social club at Seaford...

maybe they'll train at Seaford,play at the Dome,be aligned with Sandy and have their social club in Glenrowan....

It's a great masterplan...i bet the other clubs are so envious.....
Yes thats alot different to the premiers who train Waverley, play at the G, aligned to Box Hill and have their grand finals celebration at Hawthorn. As I have said before it doesnt matter where we train as the public do not attend training.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Official warning to Plugger66... stop making sense :shock:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

It's a great masterplan...i bet the other clubs are so envious.....
Yes thats alot different to the premiers who train Waverley, play at the G, aligned to Box Hill and have their grand finals celebration at Hawthorn. As I have said before it doesnt matter where we train as the public do not attend training.
Official warning to Plugger66... stop making sense :shock:[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

It will lead you on a Road to Nowhere 8-) 8-) 8-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: Yes thats alot different to the premiers who train Waverley, play at the G, aligned to Box Hill and have their grand finals celebration at Hawthorn. As I have said before it doesnt matter where we train as the public do not attend training.
It is a lot different...

They have Grand Final celebrations......

Will the Saints ever be classed as a good club ?