eastern i expect you to be a hard marker tonight

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

eastern i expect you to be a hard marker tonight

i'll give you a call towards the end of the game for a match report..NO airy fairy chyt mate ie joe bloggs will be a superster etc etc

dont concentrate on our regulars or 1st yr players more on our 2nd 3rd yr duds...gardiner,amitage,howard,mcevoy etc etc

the term duds may offend the rose coloured glasses set however thats all they are until they prove otherwise

expect a chilling cold hard facts report

speak to ya tonight

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Remember the players are only as good as their opposition, ie Armitage might star against a guy like Howard, but might struggle against Lenny. It's all relative. Maybe a relative analysis might be better

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

can see em in the change rooms before the game....all keenly looking up to the team boards fingers crossed & hoping like hell they draw howard as an opponent

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

I have to get there 1st.

My life will be in the hands of the ASSASSIN on the way to Moorabbin !!

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Eastern was too busy flirting with my daughter to notice anything that happened during the game last night. :wink:

fingers
Saintsational Legend

snoopygirl wrote:Eastern was too busy flirting with my daughter to notice anything that happened during the game last night. :wink:
Really??? I thought he was flirting with me

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

He probably was. Will flirt with anyone who he thinks may buy him a beer. :D

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

I was a bit disappointed with McEvoy. Big men take longer to develop though. Gardiner I thought was pretty good and mobile.

Armitage was aggressive, but not surprised to see him on the 'possibles' team rather than the 'probables'.

Jack Steven looks to be a bit of a goer. So does Connors. Connors did some nice things.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

snoopygirl wrote:He probably was. Will flirt with anyone who he thinks may buy him a beer. :D
Sat next to me and kept his hands to himself...but once again skirted his shouting responsibilities :P

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

i didn’t get to the game until 3 qtr time, and stood up the back of the blue seats.
i asked about 8 guys if they were from saintsational, and i usually got the same response: "whats that?" or "what the f^<k?"
eventually i found some, i think it was Iceman and i forgot the other sorry :oops: very nice guys!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:i didn’t get to the game until 3 qtr time, and stood up the back of the blue seats.
i asked about 8 guys if they were from saintsational, and i usually got the same response: "whats that?" or "what the f^<k?"
eventually i found some, i think it was Iceman and i forgot the other sorry :oops: very nice guys!
Yes mate, that was me and Ghost Like you were talking to.

Great to meet you.