Apology for Andrew McQualter post

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintly_safes
Club Player

Apology for Andrew McQualter post

I started the post & it wasnt a personal attack on Andrew or a post to bag him . I stated that hes a trier & that I dont blame him for the situation that keeps him at the club. What i was trying to say was to go forward this season we cannot have a team full of negative /defensive type players that lack speed & penetration . (I forgot to mention Leigh Fisher & Colm Begley who are fringe type defensive players as well). In my opinion to get to the next level we should be recruiting & playing more agressive penetrating type players & I think Andrew has had his chance to see if he can push through to the next level & imo he hasnt shown he has the attributes that it takes to get St.kilda to were they need to be to be a genuine finals contender.I know hes not Robinson Cruisoe(excuse the spelling) there & he not the only one, & I do appologise if what I have expressed is offensive to other supporters as it is only my opinion. cheers saintly_ safes

GrumpyOne

Mate...... don't worry about it. Even the most innocent of threads can do down rough paths.

What you did was open up an interesting and largely factual debate amongst the members here. Nothing to be sorry about at all.

Good post IMO, and good discussion that followed. Sometimes a rarity here in the off-season. :wink:

groupie1
Club Player

Dude

that's what this forum's for. express your opinions, speak out loud, and let others do the same if they disagree, and feel free to disagree passionately too.

the only thing that annoys posters is stupid abuse and personal insults and s*** like 'I know more than you so you shut up.'

Your topic was a fine one.

Gordon Fode couldda been Plugga