AGM

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

BakesFan
SS Life Member

Thank you for the report, E.M. It's greatly appreciated by us interstaters.

Well done on standing up and asking questions you wanted answered, B4E.
That's what club AGM's should be about.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
Well if the club had bothered to properly advertise that the AGM was on via the website and email, perhaps a few more would have attended.

i got written notification from them in my membership pack...as i presume all members did....not a member???well you are not entitled to attend.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
ozrulestrace wrote:Barks 4 eva,
I was there last night and the reason you came across as a goose and was howled down by the rest of us, was because if you haven't read the papers or kept up with the news especially on this website, you'd know the club has struggled with the idiot Kingston Council for years and it is the result of their internal politics and the whinging of the local residents about their "forest" in the old car park, we have to go.
I'm not thrilled about it as I live down the road, but on the Glen Eira side who regretably had no input into this whole discussion.
This discussion is not new, and is just a re-hash of what we as supporters know in relation to the move. Why would you think Bayside, and Port Phillip councils would be more welcoming to the club moving to Elsternwick Park or Trevor Barker Oval? Their local residents would be even more vocal in rejecting the club moving into the area.
Be grateful at least Frankston council has taken us on and can see the advantages of the new facilities which Kingston Council could not view as a positive.

Don't play the injured party here, you were there to s---stir and it reflects against you and not the club.

Ah Tracy, great post.

One would just imagine him coming across like a goose, God knows the amount of times he has done that on here.

I must shout you a latte at morning tea next week :wink:

I'll shout you a latte and you can shout me a toasted ham and cheese sanga :wink: :lol:

Also good to see that you refer to this poster as barks4eva and not just barks.

But the reference to Goose would also insult Matt Maguire.

May I suggest that he came across like a turd or an asshole, thereby not insulting any past or present players :idea:

But maybe the lady in you, prevents you from typing that, but it's just a thought.

EDIT: Maybe he came across like a clown would be better coming from you.
Was the "turd/asshole" comment REALLY neccesary?

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

saint66au wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
I was there last night and the reason you came across as a goose and was howled down by the rest of us, was because if you haven't read the papers or kept up with the news especially on this website, you'd know the club has struggled with the idiot Kingston Council for years and it is the result of their internal politics and the whinging of the local residents about their "forest" in the old car park, we have to go.
I'm not thrilled about it as I live down the road, but on the Glen Eira side who regretably had no input into this whole discussion.
This discussion is not new, and is just a re-hash of what we as supporters know in relation to the move. Why would you think Bayside, and Port Phillip councils would be more welcoming to the club moving to Elsternwick Park or Trevor Barker Oval? Their local residents would be even more vocal in rejecting the club moving into the area.
Be grateful at least Frankston council has taken us on and can see the advantages of the new facilities which Kingston Council could not view as a positive.

Don't play the injured party here, you were there to s---stir and it reflects against you and not the club.

Ah Tracy, great post.

One would just imagine him coming across like a goose, God knows the amount of times he has done that on here.

I'll shout you a latte and you can shout me a toasted ham and cheese sanga :wink: :lol:

May I suggest that he came across like a turd or an asshole, thereby not insulting any past or present players :idea:

But maybe the lady in you, prevents you from typing that, but it's just a thought.

In context... perhaps not necessary... but very appropriate. :lol:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
PJ
SS Life Member

Thanks Barks for asking a few of the Hard questions
As usual some wankers on here shout you down.
As for the board they are treating us like a big Multi National does at there AGM s tell you F**# ALL and cut you off when the hard ones need answering
Again
Well Done
The END of this CLUB is coming because it is RUN by NUT less people who always bend over and cop it from the AFL
Dimwits and Wankersons BITCH we Are
THE AFL has a agenda to get RID of at least 2 Melb clubs
AND you better believe it
Every now and then there comes a sole to speak forth from the passionate depths of humanity.

Forget this asshole he ain't one of them.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

At the St Kilda Festival looking for spiritual supporters...

On the way to the AGM to show off what should have been the new away strip...

Seen here with alternative ticket to run against Footy First (note Bedwell wearing the big glasses)...

Toungue firmly in cheek. :wink:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
PJ
SS Life Member

Spiritual supporters you say - which spirit would that be, scotch, rum, perhaps a stolly?

Last photo is a weirdass looking group - I can see them promoting beyond blue.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Ah Tracy, great post.

Yeah your right, Trace is a quality person and those comments may have offended her...

Yep, I am sorry

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Re: Thanks

1eyedNever wrote:Thanks Barks for asking a few of the Hard questions
As usual some wankers on here shout you down.
As for the board they are treating us like a big Multi National does at there AGM s tell you F**# ALL and cut you off when the hard ones need answering
Again
Well Done
The END of this CLUB is coming because it is RUN by NUT less people who always bend over and cop it from the AFL
Dimwits and Wankersons BITCH we Are
THE AFL has a agenda to get RID of at least 2 Melb clubs
AND you better believe it

and I object to the tone of YOUR post- rude and abusive--
NOT all agree with B4E
Not all disagree with B4E
But Not ALL are about to debate it when either side refuses to read information provided to them- and refuse to believe that the sun rises every day---- in plain words- refuse to believe the FACTS as presented to them.

struth I don't accept that language from 10 year olds- it's offensive to find it coming from - what I would assume you would claim you were- a RATIONAL and clear thinking ' ADULT.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

There has been an awful lot of language on here lately, surely we can string a sentence together without the colourful descriptive words?

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:I'd just like to clear up some of the misreporting in terms of detail on both the precise questions I asked and the answers that were given!

Hippy with a ponytail
"Archie, before you go to GoldCoast can you explain why you didn't fully explore the option to relocate in our heartland eg Elsternwick/StKilda?"
I asked the following ( first question of the night )

To Archie

Did both you and the board explore and investigate the options of relocating the club back to the St Kilda area or options such as Elsternwick Park and the Trevor Barker Oval and if so can you provide documented evidence to the members to support the fact that these options were fully explored?

I never once referred to Elsternwick as our heartland, I never even mentioned St Kilda as being our heartland, even though it is our spiritual home, I never mentioned the word heartland once!

Archie answered the questions saying that these options were explored and the answers he gave are referred to earlier.

He at this time, did not address the point about as to whether he can back up his claim with supporting documented evidence, which I took up again later!

( last questions of the night )
Hippy with the ponytail from the front (again)
Archie, do you have proof that you tried to find a deal with these other councils?
(Groans and boos from audience)
I asked, politely too I might add

Archie, back to my earlier question, do you have supporting documented evidence to back up your claims that other options such as the St Kilda area, Elsternwick Park and the Trevor Barker Ovals were fully investigated!

Remembering of course that he is about to leave the club, after having steered it to Seaford, as a member with concerns, I thought it timely that this be asked at this time as later on, he will be gone.....

noting he had not addressed this point earlier!

and if it does go all pear shaped, .........................

It's unbelievable really!

A CEO about to leave a club he has just relocated to a backwater and a member asks him before he ups and leave's, if he has supporting documented evidence to back up his claims, that other options were FULLY explored, when this wasn't addressed earlier and it is met with derision from the flock!

The person solely responsible for engineering the club to relocate from Moorabbin, is now leaving the club and the flock chastise someone politely asking him as to whether there is evidence to support his assertions.

Suppose that's why the flock are the flock, because they blindly choose to believe everything they're told and question nothing!

Archie
You can come and look at all the folders in my office if you want as long as you keep it confidential.

I thanked him for the offer!
Hippy
Tell us about the clash jumper.
There is too much white, we are RW&B.
Why don't we use our traditional jumper with an all white back?
Archie
The AFL won’t allow us.
I never said we are RW&B another figment of EM's imagination and Archie never said that the AFL would not allow us to use the jumper I suggested, our home jumper with a white back!

As for Archie saying the AFL won't allow us, this was never said by anyone, another invention of EM's imagination!

I asked,

Archie, in relation to the clash jumper issue, we had correspondence via email about the previous clash jumper which looked like a faded apron and you wrote " I promise you" the members will have a say in the next clash jumper design.

You wrote, " I promise you" Archie, this just did not happen!

Why do we need to have such wide white panel on the front, when we could use our home jumper with a white back, has the AFL dictated to us that we have to have a certain percentage of white on the front?

This question was not answered directly!

The answer given was,

We submitted this jumper and it was approved, no mention that a home jumper with a white back would not also have been approved had it been submitted!

Westaway then made some comment about we have to comply with AFL rules etc...etc... without saying what these rules actually are!
Hippy
Collingwood has an all white back.
(Booing - Westaway tries to end questions]
Archie
The AFL approves the jumpers.
You would haver to take that up with them.
At least the all white clash jumper is dead.
I never said that Collingwood has an all white back, yet another figment of EM's imagination!

I then asked, what about Collingwood and Essendon they seem to have their minor adjustments approved.

More boo's and derision from the flock!

For suggesting, in a very polite way, that we grow some balls without actually saying this, if it's good enough for Collingwood and Essendon, then it's good enough for us, St Kilda members boo and chastise another member, oh dear!

Is it any wonder we are continually shafted, because we continually bend over and take it to the point that even St Kilda members seem to embrace their lower class status and berate another member for suggesting, that we should not be treated any differently than what is afforded both Collingwood and Essendon!

Hippy
Tell us about Belvedere, if the cost blows out beyond $9m do we pay?
Gudanski
Get your facts right.
Fed/State/Council put in $9m out of $10.4m.
We put in balance of $1.43m.
Figure has been checked by the quantity surveyors three times.

:shock:
It's not Gudanski, try Gdanski, obviously attention to detail does not appear to be your strong suit!

I asked,

Is it true that if there is any cost blowout with the Belvedere Park facility ( keeping in mind the intial project at Frankston had unforeseen cost blowouts ) that St Kilda is obligated to pay every dollar over $9 million!

Refer to caseyscorps post on this on page one if anyone wants an accurate description of what actually happened and what was said!

The question was not answered directly!

As for me being referred to as a hippy, I am deeply offended, now excuse me while I get back to my breakfast of mung beans, lentils and tofu, man!~
lol, gee I was going to abuse the crap out of this Hippy person until I realised it was you and god forbid I will ever call you a dumb ass .

I am pretty sure that I mentioned that the predominantly white clash or away strip is for both front and back...

Did that sink in???

Yes, there are a few exceptions to this as it is written in their constitution ...

Essendon and Collingwood are two, and I am not too sure about Richmond.

But, you would have to be a fool (or just hell bent in this current administration) to not like the current away strip, bearing in mind the strict regulations put in place by the AFL.

A variation of a "traditional strip" and you are still not happy???

Your agenda is just amazing and boring :roll:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

GrumpyOne wrote:Like him or detest him, you must admit that B4 has the cohuna's to stand up at a public forum and ask the questions. Much better than mumbling in the back row like a few others.

The club is made up of individuals, and possibly none are more individual than B4, but it is important that the club and the people who run it are reminded of that.

I detest his repetitive rambling posts on here, but he does deserve respect for standing up for what he believes.
And herein lies the problem...

How can you expect to post on a public forum, and make allegations as fact, personally abuse certain members of the board... knowing full well that the club watches this forum...

Then get up and ask questions, and expect to be respected?

Blind freddie could put 1 and 1 together and realize who it was asking the questions. And given his tirade against Gdanski, I'm surprised JG didn't punch his lights out.

Yet, people will get on here and criticise the board's handling of the AGM.

As you sow... you reap. Frankly, I reckon the club went out of it's way to answer his questions as well as they did.

If it was me, I'd have him thrown out from the outset.

You simply cannot denigrate people on a public forum, then expect to afforded respect when meeting them 1 on 1.

No, we do NOT need more supporters like conspiracy4eva... we need more mature people who can rationally argue the point, rather than boring people with their alter-ego rantings.

You want respect from the club? Show them respect.

Enrico_Misso
Saintsational Legend
Location: Moorabbin Chapter of The Royal Society of Hagiographers

barks4eva wrote:I'd just like to clear up some of the misreporting in terms of detail on both the precise questions I asked and the answers that were given!

Hippy with a ponytail
"Archie, before you go to GoldCoast can you explain why you didn't fully explore the option to relocate in our heartland eg Elsternwick/StKilda?"

To Archie

Did both you and the board explore and investigate the options of relocating the club back to the St Kilda area or options such as Elsternwick Park and the Trevor Barker Oval and if so can you provide documented evidence to the members to support the fact that these options were fully explored?

I never once referred to Elsternwick as our heartland, I never even mentioned St Kilda as being our heartland, even though it is our spiritual home, I never mentioned the word heartland once!

Archie answered the questions saying that these options were explored and the answers he gave are referred to earlier.

He at this time, did not address the point about as to whether he can back up his claim with supporting documented evidence, which I took up again later!

Archie, do you have proof that you tried to find a deal with these other councils?

Archie, back to my earlier question, do you have supporting documented evidence to back up your claims that other options such as the St Kilda area, Elsternwick Park and the Trevor Barker Ovals were fully investigated!

Remembering of course that he is about to leave the club, after having steered it to Seaford, as a member with concerns, I thought it timely that this be asked at this time as later on, he will be gone.....

A CEO about to leave a club he has just relocated to a backwater and a member asks him before he ups and leave's, if he has supporting documented evidence to back up his claims, that other options were FULLY explored, when this wasn't addressed earlier and it is met with derision from the flock!

The person solely responsible for engineering the club to relocate from Moorabbin, is now leaving the club and the flock chastise someone politely asking him as to whether there is evidence to support his assertions.

Suppose that's why the flock are the flock, because they blindly choose to believe everything they're told and question nothing!

Archie
You can come and look at all the folders in my office if you want as long as you keep it confidential.

Hippy
Archie
The AFL won’t allow us.
I never said we are RW&B another figment of EM's imagination and Archie never said that the AFL would not allow us to use the jumper I suggested, our home jumper with a white back!

As for Archie saying the AFL won't allow us, this was never said by anyone, another invention of EM's imagination!

I asked,

Archie, in relation to the clash jumper issue, we had correspondence via email about the previous clash jumper which looked like a faded apron and you wrote " I promise you" the members will have a say in the next clash jumper design.

Why do we need to have such wide white panel on the front, when we could use our home jumper with a white back, has the AFL dictated to us that we have to have a certain percentage of white on the front?

The answer given was,

We submitted this jumper and it was approved, no mention that a home jumper with a white back would not also have been approved had it been submitted!

Westaway then made some comment about we have to comply with AFL rules etc...etc... without saying what these rules actually are!
Hippy
Archie
I never said that Collingwood has an all white back, yet another figment of EM's imagination!

I then asked, what about Collingwood and Essendon they seem to have their minor adjustments approved.

For suggesting, in a very polite way, that we grow some balls without actually saying this, if it's good enough for Collingwood and Essendon, then it's good enough for us, St Kilda members boo and chastise another member, oh dear!

Is it any wonder we are continually shafted, because we continually bend over and take it to the point that even St Kilda members seem to embrace their lower class status and berate another member for suggesting, that we should not be treated any differently than what is afforded both Collingwood and Essendon!

Hippy
Gudanski
Get your facts right.

It's not Gudanski, try Gdanski, obviously attention to detail does not appear to be your strong suit!

I asked,

Is it true that if there is any cost blowout with the Belvedere Park facility ( keeping in mind the intial project at Frankston had unforeseen cost blowouts ) that St Kilda is obligated to pay every dollar over $9 million!

Refer to caseyscorps post on this on page one if anyone wants an accurate description of what actually happened and what was said!

As for me being referred to as a hippy, I am deeply offended, now excuse me while I get back to my breakfast of mung beans, lentils and tofu, man!~
B4E,

In regard to me misquoting you.
I never set out to faithfully quote each question and answer.
That is way beyond my capacity and my purpose.
What I tried to do, on the basis of some rough notes and my recollections, was to capture, as per that great Aussie movie, the "gist" of it.

So whilst you never used the word "heartland" to refer to the Junction Oval, I don't think my usage of the word in my summarised version of your question distracted from the essence of your question.

As to the assertion that the other reported questions were a figment of my imagination I respectfully defer to your recollection of your own questions and apologise for any distortions, though they were unintended. :oops:

Every member has the right to ask questions at the AGM.
And I respect you for doing so, rather than just sniping away behind the anonimity of an internet forum.

BUT
Your approach to Archie was most disrespectful.
Your opening words of your first question was (gist) "Archie, before you leave us for the GoldCoast …"
That and the delivery style was nothing short of a double-barelled cheap shot.
It antagonised Archie.
And in case you didn't realise it, it put most of the other people in the hall offside.
Could you not sense the negative vibes ?
A career as a diplomat is definitely not for you.

You then leave the "Goldcoast" bit out of your own summary of the question.
Then under questioning from other posters claim it was just an honest mistake and no big deal.

Either
- you really believe it was no big deal
In which case you have a poor grasp of how to deal with people.
- or you deliberately rehearsed the line as a "put down",
And then pretended it was just a harmless aside.

So either
- you lack emotional intelligence,
or
- you lack intellectual integrity.

By the way, if my "hippy" reference has caused you embarassment I also apologise.
But once again - "the gist".
:D :D

The rest of Australia can wander mask-free, socialise, eat out, no curfews, no zoning, no police rings of steel, no illogical inconsistent rules. 
They can even WATCH LIVE FOOTY!
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

The Emperor has no clothes, it seems.

People here congratulate him for asking the "hard" questions? Real courage is to state face to face the crapola posted on this forum.

Tell them to their face who had a hand in getting rid of Butters, and how FF knew about Seaford all along... and all that rubbish.

Have the balls to tell them to their face how useless they are, and how they should be thrown out ASAP.

AFAIAC, the guy is a coward, and should have some conviction re what he posts. Not hide behind a keyboard.

Am I making this personal? You bet.

Until YOU have the courage to back up your forum statements, do us all a favour and dissapear.

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

Too many posters on here are too aggresive towards other posters. You need to look at yourselves and see what example you are setting the younger people who use this site.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

borderbarry wrote:Too many posters on here are too aggresive towards other posters. You need to look at yourselves and see what example you are setting the younger people who use this site.
With respect, the fish smells from the head down. You'll find less aggression when the certain few to aggravate go away.

RBnW
Club Player

WayneJudson42 wrote:
borderbarry wrote:Too many posters on here are too aggresive towards other posters. You need to look at yourselves and see what example you are setting the younger people who use this site.
With respect, the fish smells from the head down. You'll find less aggression when the certain few to aggravate go away.
easy to fix ban the Hippy........ :shock:

Our best is yet
to come......
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Hippy with a ponytail

To Archie

Archie

Hippy
Archie
The AFL won’t allow us.

I asked,

The answer given was,

Hippy
Archie

Hippy
Gudanski
Get your facts right.

I asked,

Enrico_Misso wrote:
B4E,

In regard to me misquoting you.
I never set out to faithfully quote each question and answer.
That is way beyond my capacity and my purpose.

What I tried to do, on the basis of some rough notes and my recollections, was to capture, as per that great Aussie movie, the "gist" of it.
Ok, but obviously your intention and purpose was to marginalize!
As to the assertion that the other reported questions were a figment of my imagination I respectfully defer to your recollection of your own questions and apologise for any distortions, though they were unintended. :oops:
Were they?

Every member has the right to ask questions at the AGM.
And I respect you for doing so, rather than just sniping away behind the anonimity of an internet forum.
Ok
BUT
Your approach to Archie was most disrespectful.
Your opening words of your first question was (gist) "Archie, before you leave us for the GoldCoast …"
That and the delivery style was nothing short of a double-barelled cheap shot.
It antagonised Archie.
And in case you didn't realise it, it put most of the other people in the hall offside.
Could you not sense the negative vibes ?
A career as a diplomat is definitely not for you.

You then leave the "Goldcoast" bit out of your own summary of the question.
Then under questioning from other posters claim it was just an honest mistake and no big deal.

Either
- you really believe it was no big deal
In which case you have a poor grasp of how to deal with people.
- or you deliberately rehearsed the line as a "put down",
And then pretended it was just a harmless aside.

So either
- you lack emotional intelligence,
or
- you lack intellectual integrity.
Archie was not antagonized IMHO, in fact when he saw that I had the first question he had a big smile on his face, make whatever inference you like.
We have spoken before and he has had email contact so he is very aware of my opinion on the matter.

Ok the reference to the Gold Coast was wrong in that it was a mistake in that it was the wrong geographical location!

The sole reason why I mentioned before you leave for the ( Gold Coast ) > should have said, Sydney is this>

Archie Fraser is the architect of the Seaford reloaction, he is the one that negotiated with all the councils and he is now leaving the club, therefore I wanted to establish if he had documents that supported his claims that the St Kilda area and ovals such as Elsternwick Park and the Trevor Barker Oval were fully investigated and explored, in the event that the Belvedere Park facility does turn into a white elephant and achilles heel.
Because he is the man responsible, not forgetting that the current board voted for his proposal, it is opportune that evidence be supplied now, if in fact it does exist, before he vacates his position with the St Kilda Football Club!

As a member with concerns, I thought it appropriate to ask these questions and even more so because he is now leaving the club, for if in the event it does eventually go pear shaped, there needs to be accountability!

It was an innocent reference, not intended to mean anything other than, before he leaves the club, can he provide evidence to support his claims that other areas were seriously entertained by him and the current board!

By the way, if my "hippy" reference has caused you embarassment I also apologise.
But once again - "the gist".
:D :D

I really don't give a toss what anyone says about me on here, because unlike some I don't take this forum so seriously!

FAIR DINKUM, some of you need to lighten up or up the dosage!

Besides you voted for Howard so how can I take anything you say seriously!

gist kidding 8-)

NOT :lol:

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that the CEO has offered some hobo the chance to come down to his office and check out some confidential information??

I'm floored by that.

Ice Wolf
Club Player

rodgerfox wrote:Is anyone else bothered by the fact that the CEO has offered some hobo the chance to come down to his office and check out some confidential information??

I'm floored by that.
Not really, the CEO obviously knew that the hobo wouldn't take him up on the offer.

fingers
Saintsational Legend

Ice Wolf wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:Is anyone else bothered by the fact that the CEO has offered some hobo the chance to come down to his office and check out some confidential information??

I'm floored by that.
Not really, the CEO obviously knew that the hobo wouldn't take him up on the offer.
And the CEO will only hand over what he wants the hobo to see....nothing more.

St DAC
SS Hall of Fame

I'm floored by that.
Isn't the AGM only open to members? So if you've made it into the meeting, you are obviously a member? If so, then the CEO made an offer to a member, not a hobo (appearances of aforementioned member notwithstanding). Not that surprising surely? :?:

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

St DAC wrote:

I'm floored by that.
Isn't the AGM only open to members? So if you've made it into the meeting, you are obviously a member? If so, then the CEO made an offer to a member, not a hobo (appearances of aforementioned member notwithstanding). Not that surprising surely? :?:
It raises an interesting question. What are members entitled to see?
Can I (or any other member) ask to see/be shown the details of :-
Employment contracts?
Sponsorship agreements?

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

St DAC wrote:

I'm floored by that.
Then why does the hobo have the condition that he must keep it confidential?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
St DAC wrote:

I'm floored by that.
It raises an interesting question. What are members entitled to see?
Can I (or any other member) ask to see/be shown the details of :-
Employment contracts?
Sponsorship agreements?
No.