Nice Surprise in the Mail

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Ice Wolf
Club Player

Nice Surprise in the Mail

Just got a parcel in the mail, was a little surprised cause I didn't remember ordering anything.

low and behold it was my members only polar fleece that I had added to my membership.

Fits great, very comfortable.

LennyBoy
Club Player

If only I could say the same thing...

I have waited 6-7 weeks for my saints membership card and pack - and still as yet have received nothing, and the season is 4 days away.

I also purchased an AFL Membership and had the card within 2 days. Not good enough Saints. No wonder we cannot attract new members when you can't even service the current members in a timely manner. Pathetic effort.

Poochy 1 2 3 4 and 5 should be reinstated!
Loyal
Club Player

have you tried calling the club LennyBoy?
if they tell you that you need to collect it from the tent at the dome i would be getting there nice and early in order to do so.

LennyBoy
Club Player

Loyal wrote:have you tried calling the club LennyBoy?
if they tell you that you need to collect it from the tent at the dome i would be getting there nice and early in order to do so.
I have tried calling the club several times and they are saying it is a problem with the printing company responsible for issuing the cards.

I'm preparing to line up Round 1 though for my membership card- which is going to be a real pain cause they are usually really disorganized at this time of year administratively.

Poochy 1 2 3 4 and 5 should be reinstated!
Loyal
Club Player

LennyBoy wrote:
I have tried calling the club several times and they are saying it is a problem with the printing company responsible for issuing the cards.
that old chesnut :x
sounds like there is going to be that queue again on saturday night.
might i suggest that you get to the dome at about 5:30 and ensure you are within the first few dozen people in the queue otherwise you may find that you miss the first half.

Go Sainters Go
Club Player

I paid my membership on the 20th Feb and the membership pack arrived today.
That might be an indicator for those who have been waiting for a month or so.

Once a "Saint" always a trueblooded "Saint"