UPDATE: Open Training

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saints Media
Club Player

UPDATE: Open Training

The St Kilda Football Club will not be holding open training sessions for approximately one month from now. The final stage of demolition work has commenced at Linen House Oval which renders the ground inaccessible for spectators.

The Saints apologise for any inconvenience.

Saints94
SS Life Member

Thanks for updating the news for us :wink:

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

saints media, i don’t get it.
when I read this post as i was walking out the door I thought I should call the club to confirm, and they said the for 1 month trainings will not be 'closed to public' its just they cant allow public to enter due to what is happening around the ground. Over all that’s a fair decision, so i didn’t go.
Not long later i got a text saying that there are people watching training...whats going on?

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:saints media, i don’t get it.
when I read this post as i was walking out the door I thought I should call the club to confirm, and they said the for 1 month trainings will not be 'closed to public' its just they cant allow public to enter due to what is happening around the ground. Over all that’s a fair decision, so i didn’t go.
Not long later i got a text saying that there are people watching training...whats going on?

Saints Media is a thread starter dools.....Not a post replier....

Loyal
Club Player

Spinner wrote:

:lol: SM simply does not have the time

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... highlight=

this thread shows different :wink:

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
Spinner wrote:

Wow, you searched for a thread from last season......Nice work. Only the reply was to reinforce who had earnt the kudos for a pictorial in the paper.

Looking by this thread, and the 50 others......I would say that my statement is a lot truer than yours.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Spinner wrote:

Wow, you searched for a thread from last season......Nice work. Only the reply was to reinforce who had earnt the kudos for a pictorial in the paper.

Looking by this thread, and the 50 others......I would say that my statement is a lot truer than yours
yes, most likely, but i never go down without a fight so it was worth a try! :)