WTF did I renew my membership early?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

I really don't see the appeal in talking to a player, how great could it be? are they going to offer you enlightenment?, are they going to teach you the meaning of life?

Seriously, they're just footy players...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
GrumpyOne

Armoooo wrote:I really don't see the appeal in talking to a player, how great could it be? are they going to offer you enlightenment?, are they going to teach you the meaning of life?

Seriously, they're just footy players...
Seriously,

You mean there is not one player on the Saints list that you wouldn't like the opportunity to pose at least one question to?

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

I would prefur to talk to Roger Federer and David Letterman

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

I got a call from Nick Riewoldt and told him about the $125 rip off on L2.

He sympathised and said he would pay the difference for me...

Then I woke up and realised it would have to be a dream for a footballer to put their hands in their pckets for the fans.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:I got a call from Nick Riewoldt and told him about the $125 rip off on L2.

Then I woke up and realised it would have to be a dream for a footballer to put their hands in their pckets for the fans.
You sure it wasnt his hand in your pocket and while you were dreaming? :D

saint08
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:I got a call from Nick Riewoldt and told him about the $125 rip off on L2.

Are you a member this year Joffa?

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

I don't want any StKilda footballers ringing me until they win a flag,then i might have something to talk to them about.........

waiting...waiting....waiting.....

Will the Saints ever be classed as a good club ?