Sack pain burns Grant Thomas

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Shaggy wrote:
Whilst you do not see it or understand it SR there are a hell of a lot of people around Australia now who need some-one like GT who will walk into their bust business and turn it around before the accountants come.:.
It would seem that I am not alone in not believing that GT is the not the one that you would call upon for business expertise..
the shadow wrote:
I've had the misfortune of cleaning up a couple of GT corporate train wrecks (In the way he's handled people) and I think you'll find his record is the same wherever he's gone. He's never been welcomed back to anywhere he's been in the corporate world. Remember it's been three years since he's been sacked and his attempts to re-enter the corporate world were met with utter indifference. He's been working for himself (Although he's always done that) out of necessity, not choice. One of my friends who owns a large finance and investment company was approached by GT for a $400K a year senior executive job. My friend turned him down. When I asked him why, he said, "Would you pay that man $400K to run your business? I wouldn't pay him $400."
Interesting to note too that RB is currently off running a company that turns around companies in strife....Waldron is a successful CEO of Storm...but that some, for some unknown reason, are of the belief that GT was the one to single handedly turn the Saints around pre-2001 :shock:

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....