Stupid quessies re Montagna

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Stupid quessies re Montagna

Does he go up tonight?

And is he playing regardless of outcome? I can't seem to form a clear view.

ATM I'm thinking WORST case a week reduced to 93 points (and therefore plays) on account of good record. Is that in fact that case?

fingers
Saintsational Legend

He went up last night and was cleared.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Ta mate.

Tops.

Found this in Age after I posted:

St Kilda on-baller Leigh Montagna was found not guilty of striking Fremantle's Paul Hasleby in the fourth quarter of the Saints' 83-point win. Lachlan Carter, for Montagna, argued that he was pushed off-balance by his opponent as he was trying to apply pressure to Hasleby. Montagna said his forearm was limp when it connected and the jury found that the contact was not sufficient enough to constitute a strike.

Loyal
Club Player

Thinline wrote:St Kilda on-baller Leigh Montagna was found not guilty of striking Fremantle's Paul Hasleby in the fourth quarter of the Saints' 83-point win. Lachlan Carter, for Montagna, argued that he was pushed off-balance by his opponent as he was trying to apply pressure to Hasleby. Montagna said his forearm was limp when it connected and the jury found that the contact was not sufficient enough to constitute a strike.
was always confident that he had a case against the charge.
atta boy joey, thats it mate, good onya champ, you know it big guy!