Saints Tat

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sainters man
Club Player

Saints Tat

Just a question, Im getting the saints emblem tattooed on my back next week and the guy said white doesnt really stick on the skin. So just wondering if anyone else has saints tats and did it look ok with your skin colour as the white in red white black.

Thanks guys

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Stay out of the sun

Another opportunity awaits!
Batnoe

i have a saints tat (stick man with socks) and they said that they wont do white, so i have black, red and skin colour socks, doesnt look too bard, but not totally white and not a lot of it so doesnt stand out as much as an emblem would

If you go to the right place, they will do white, but will fade in colour

asiu

the white 'highlighting' around my cloud tat has definately faded away to nearly nothing

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

I have the logo tattooed on my arm and the artist I used was more than happy to do the white. Looks pretty good too

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
Halo-9
Club Player
Location: Giving the fruit loops and powder puff supporters the finger everyday!

i was gunna get a tat this year if we won the granny,,will have to keep the white thing in the memory bank for this time next year.

ST.KILDA are the BEST
So F**K all the REST

*BALLwagon Member #9*

SAINTS LOVE......................SAINTS FOOTY
Q5
Club Player

Halo-9 wrote:i was gunna get a tat this year if we won the granny,,will have to keep the white thing in the memory bank for this time next year.
Same! My tattooed friend who was going to accompany me is extremely disappointed to have to wait another 12 months (let's hope!) to witness this 'momentous' event! :D

Shades
Club Player

I dont have white in mine but i have white on a diff tat and u cant see it

avid
Club Player

I'm ashamed to say that there was one moment in the last quarter of the GF that I actually felt the sting of my first ever tat.
That has to be the definition of getting ahead of yourself. I felt so bad that I'd let my self get so carried away, and jinxed the final result.
I apologise for spoiling it for everyone else.
I am SO waiting for next year.
I've got a Saint stick figure -- with no white -- all worked out and ready to go.
GO SAINTS!!

F_Q_F
Club Player

Well the white looks alright on this guy.

I'll give you a little piece of advice though, do it somewhere where they speak english.

ben_fff
Club Player

haha, I love the left arm right arm.

I'm getting fortius quo fidelius on my wrist in the next couple of weeks, the family was going to get tattoo's (not sure if you were as keen if you're reading this Nathan) after the gf had we won, I'm still unchanged on the matter.

To answer your question white works fine, my mate has two sleeves with a fair bit of white in between designs and it looks good and has held up for the past two years, any tattoo you get is going to need a touch up with the coloring.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Shades wrote:I dont have white in mine but i have white on a diff tat and u cant see it
the logo on your arm i like. looks good even with no white

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Maybe you can find Michael Jackson's dermatologist and they can give you his "vitiligo" cream to put in the "white" section.

I think if we win the flag I will get the tat on my butt. Whitest part of me! :wink:

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

F_Q_F wrote:Well the white looks alright on this guy.

I'll give you a little piece of advice though, do it somewhere where they speak english.
His arm hair is white. Looks like spray paint or Santa snow. :wink:

SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

That has to be taking the piss, how can anyone be that aloof?

Until we have an administration that demands success and a playing group that bleeds for the guernsey, St. Kilda will just be a sh*tty football club.
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

SydneySainter wrote:

That has to be taking the piss, how can anyone be that aloof?
if you read the story a few years back you would remember he got very pi$$ed before the tat, and before he got pi$$ed he wrote up what he wanted on each arm. saying "right arm bla bla bla ..." "left arm ......" and the tattooist did exactly that :lol: also from memory this was done in another country, and the writing was messy and he though it read "gay premiers" not "day" :D

what aboutt he guy in 07 who got his tat before the GF, he did it again in 08 thinking it would bring luck, and this year got a line put through it saying "fu#king close, but 2009 instead" :evil:

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
sendmehomehappy
Club Player

I love this club...

so even I will get a saints tat...

but I'm not going alone...inherently chicken...

and the club has gotta show me love back...

by winning the friggin' flag!

2010 will do nicely

and even then...I still don't love the club enough to go to that poor cat bastard supporter's tattoo guy

matrix
Saintsational Legend

white will fade bad in the sun
just get it touched up every few years

or get it where the sun dint shine

or just get lettering done
and no logo