Saints make official complaint about Malthouse

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

R. Harvey 3 votes!
Club Player

Saints make official complaint about Malthouse

I just heard on the radio that the saints have made an official complaint to the match review panel regarding Mick Malthouses interaction with our players at quarter time. I hope he gets nailed! That guy is so unprofessional! Ross Lyon would never do that and I don't think Grant Thomas would have either! He thinks he is so high and mighty it is time to bring him down a few pegs! Go saints!

When Harvey played his first game in 1988, I was a 12yo wearing short pants and struggling with my readin', writin' and 'rithmetic in grade eight. Now, I'm a father of three and a retired AFL player. And he's still going. Amazing! - Michael Voss
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Malthouse what a clown, should be heavily fined by the AFL and sued by Milne!

It's amazing how stinger, banged on all summer about how Paul Connors, Mike Sheahan, Eddie McGuire and Mick Malthouse were telling the truth about Luke Ball and that Ross Lyon was lying, Nick Riewoldt was naive, he wouldn't know the true story and was being manipulated by the dishonest St Kilda Football Club!

Anyone with a clue can see how the filth carry on and for a St Kilda supporter to criticize the club and label it as being disingenuous while swallowing the Mick Malthouse garbage is quite extraordinary, particularly so when it insults Riewoldt's intelligence and integrity!

It amazes me how naive and gullible some people really are!

Riewoldt was there and he would know first hand the whole story lock, stock and smoking barrels as opposed to some third hand account and a few chinese whispers!

Malthouse and McGuire could not lie straight in bed!

The AFL should throw the book at him, IMHO he should be de-registered for bringing the game into disrepute, you cannot have coaches calling opposition players racist out on the field, that is way beyond the pale and clearly demonstrates what the filth are all about!

How anyone could accuse the St Kilda Football Club of telling lies and at the same time believe this filth arsewipe is mind boggling in the extreme!

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

I think when Malthouse sees the footage He'll be embarrassed, as he should be. Obviously the "succession plan" is causing him some heartburn. In this poster's humble opinion coaches should stay focused on trying to win a game rather than get involved in verbal abuse of their opponents

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

thejiggingsaint wrote:I think when Malthouse sees the footage He'll be embarrassed, as he should be. Obviously the "succession plan" is causing him some heartburn. In this poster's humble opinion coaches should stay focused on trying to win a game rather than get involved in verbal abuse of their opponents
+1

Their 'succession' plan is causing more than just a little heartburn down there. It is imploding around them. Every week Malthouse and McGuire are sparring off through the media.

Malthouse knew how bad it was and was in damage control before the match even finished (he had his comments planned for the media conference prior to walking in there).

Fortius Quo Fidelius
gringo
Saintsational Legend

The man is suffering from the toxic fishbowl that he dwells in. Eddie wants to sue him Figjam questions his logic in the media, picks up Ball and jolly for the price of the lexus centre and they look like the most over payed vfl quality players in history. Wouldn't trade his dodgy players out when they obviously rot the core of the club and fail to contribute. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Still love the mustache on a beetroot face he pulls when the ship is sinking.

SirDog
Club Player

It's no secret that Malthouse's coaching days are literally numbered, he is past his prime and last night proved that. From the outset Collingwood's focus appeared to be on the player rather than the ball. I thought it was a credit to the professionalism of the St.Kilda players that they did not get drawn into Malthouse's spiteful "game plan" if you want to call it that.

I hope Eddie wept himself to sleep last night.

St.Kilda fan - through and through.
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

i know for a fact it is a big no no at our club for an offical , coach ,coaching staff, support staff , helper, bootstudder , banner holder ........ to talk to a make comment to the players from the other team at anytime during the game ... its a cardinal sin at the saints game day is focused on our players our structures and our game plan any loss of focus of that towards the other team is very much frowned apon ...... i still cant believe that Mick would be so stupid to get caught up in the emotion of the game ... he is meant to be the coach his job is to keep the players mind on the task how can he do that when he cant even keep his mind on the task ??

i reckon Mick will be feeling very silly about this today ... especially with the wolf at his door in buckley

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

The truth about Luke Ball is slowly coming out. Robert Walls, James Hird, thankyou. But we made them look stupid last night and Malthouse can't handle it. Good on you St Kilda for standing up for yourself.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
kp83
Club Player

barks4eva wrote:you cannot have coaches calling opposition players racist out on the field!

Was it "racist" or another word that is spelt very similarly? From my amateur lip reading of the footage I would say the latter.

SteveStevens66
Club Player

St Kilda would be well advised to get some lip reading experts in. I think it is fairly clear what Malthouse, Milne and Licuria were saying, To an expert it would be crustal clear.

On SEN MM flat out denied that that he was slinging off at Milne. Rather, he said he was calling out to his players not to get involved. What a filthy, stinking liar. The footage is very clear that he wasn't speaking to his own players.

MM is about to be irrefutably revealed for the lying scumbag that he is. Given that last night he was also revealed as being an incompetent coach I call this a win-win for the Saints.

Carna Saints!!!
degruch
Saintsational Legend

kp83 wrote:
barks4eva wrote:you cannot have coaches calling opposition players racist out on the field!

Was it "racist" or another word that is spelt very similarly? From my amateur lip reading of the footage I would say the latter.
He was concerned about his mortgage and, mistaking Milne for a broker was merely requesting the latest 'rates list' so he could refinance?

ace
Saintsational Legend

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/ ... fault.aspx

The heated encounter was punctuated by several melees early, and Malthouse appeared to have words with passing Saints players after a spot fire erupted at the quarter-time break.

Not the case, according to the Pies' coach.

"I didn't have words to Saints players," he said.

"I had words to my players to make sure they didn't get involved so let's get that right from the start."
LIAR

We have got you and Licorice on video.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA 50:08
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Low act if what was said was said.... I do feel sorry for milnethat crap that he still gets

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
realdeal
Club Player

I was at the game and haven't seen the replay yet..

How did the encounter take place and what did he 'appear' to say?

degruch
Saintsational Legend

realdeal wrote:I was at the game and haven't seen the replay yet..

How did the encounter take place and what did he 'appear' to say?
Mick told Milne he'd been drinking in the box with Heath Shaw and was 'way pissed'.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Arrogant pig of a man.

And yet, not man enough to own up to, or back up what he said.

Telling lies.

If he said what everyone KNOWS he said then he should cop his right whack.

Why should Milne have to cop that in his workplace?

Eddie deflecting on MMM atm...

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote:Arrogant pig of a man.

And yet, not man enough to own up to, or back up what he said.

Telling lies.

If he said what everyone KNOWS he said then he should cop his right whack.

Why should Milne have to cop that in his workplace?

Eddie deflecting on MMM atm...
..... Roo was man enough to admit he was wrong for calling Lovett a wife basher in that essendon game and duely appoligised for his comment ... i cant believe Mick would go down the "i wasnt talking to St Kilda" line very very poor form Mick very poor form

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

Saintsfan
Club Player

It is all good fun and shows we had them under our thumb when Malthouse and co decided to get involved. Let the players sort it out

If he has labelled Milne what is thought to have been said, he should be shot for besmirching the AFL and bringing it down a level. But seriously he cannot be charged with anything. He comes across as a twat however. So what is worse?

Another point. Go away Paul Luicurea (yeah I can't spell it but so what he was a shizen player). It is even worse for assistant coaches to openly challenge opposition players. Any direction taken should be from the Head Coach and only him.

The Saintsfan Cometh
mullet
Saintsational Legend

How long does Milney have to endure being labelled something that was never proven. It never went to court and he had no case to answer. Guy has a wife and 2 kids how do you reckon it makes them feel, thank god the kids probably dont know what the word means. I only hope that this blatant liable stops before the kids are old enough to understand.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

mullet wrote:How long does Milney have to endure being labelled something that was never proven. It never went to court and he had no case to answer.
Was not proven because their was no case. The allegations were false and the evidence and information collected by the police supported this (don't get me started on this topic!). Unlike the Lovett case which will see the filthy piece of garbage behind bars for quite a few years we can only hope......

Fortius Quo Fidelius
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

mullet wrote:How long does Milney have to endure being labelled something that was never proven. It never went to court and he had no case to answer. Guy has a wife and 2 kids how do you reckon it makes them feel, thank god the kids probably dont know what the word means. I only hope that this blatant liable stops before the kids are old enough to understand.
sadly it will follow poor Milney and Joey forever .... other clubs fans have very very long memories and when they havent got anything to say they cling onto this tripe ... ill admit im guilty of calling Kerr the Ketamine kid and Fletcher Flatline .... its all part of footy and in all honestly i dont think Milne is the kind of guy to let the comments of a bunch of brain dead collingwood supporters get him down

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Interestingly enough, McGuire on the radio in defense of Mick claimed that Mick was spraying anyone and everyone in the vicinity. I am curious though, does he often call his own players 'r*%$$#s'?
Last edited by saint75 on Sat 10 Apr 2010 3:38pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Solar
Saintsational Legend

my reading of it

(and we all have to be VERY careful about what we say)

malthouse said something along the lines of "you little *&^%$#"

the runner said something like "go on, have a go" (inciting him to hit micky)

This will be what the saints report will say
Collingwood will counter that micky was yelling at his players along the lines "your not going to let this ..... beat us" or something smilar, about milne to HIS PLAYERS.

Thus he gets away with the "I didn't speak to the player" via talking to his players. Will get a fine because the AFL wants to crack down on this type of thing, imagine a under 14's coaching having a verbal go at a opposition player :shock:

disgusting, and in light of what happened near christmas it might be a sore point at the club. I am so proud that they will back their players to the hilt.

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
mullet
Saintsational Legend

saint75 wrote:Interestingly enough, McGuire on the radio in defense of Mick claimed that Mick was spraying anyone and everyone in the vicinity. I am curious though, does he often call his own players 'rapists'?
And once again Eddie uses his media contacts to spin doctor the collingwood football club. Same guy who became a board member of Athletics Australia in his bid to take over Olympic park. With all his contacts couldnt help Athletics Australia find a sponsor. He is a termite

backit
Club Player

Mick Malthouse is both naive and stupid, did he honestly think that the cameras would not pick him up and his actions and words. To come out and try to defend himself when it was clear to all to see he and his sidekick Licuara were directing their virotal only at Stephen Milne and no-one else.

You cannot defend the undefendable. Throw your hands up now you muppet Malthouse before it becomes bigger than you and your club want.