social club tix v melbourne...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

social club tix v melbourne...

Is anyone else having any difficulty getting tickets for this game?

I was after 4 tickets - didnt think it was a huge amount - and the system tells me I cant get them? I can get 1....2 or 3 but not 4....(have young kids tad hard to separate them).....

I originally tried yesterday (Sun) and got this thinking that should still be plenty of time prior to the game.......I'll since have to pay an AFL mate $34 to get tickets in their area to see the game,.......is anyone else having this problem? (I know we have more members but geez.....I woulda thought 7 days out from a game against Melb was ample time...)

cheers

“Yeah….nah””
milney044
Club Player

I bought mine on the Saturday night and found myself in Aisle 22 and that was for 3 tickets! Normally I sit Aisle 18/ 19 no problem.. never have i had to sit aisle 22 so yes, for some reason it looks like more social club seats have been sold.

Destiny. It's in our hands.

Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Very little snow, so there's probably a huge demand from the 247 Melbourne members who actually attend games?

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

milney044 wrote:I bought mine on the Saturday night and found myself in Aisle 22 and that was for 3 tickets! Normally I sit Aisle 18/ 19 no problem.. never have i had to sit aisle 22 so yes, for some reason it looks like more social club seats have been sold.
geez......for a melb game....I'll be queing up next for a Port match at Etihad...

whats the best they release more closer to the game for some weird reason......meanwhile I'll have to pay the extra bucks just to go........fkn joke.

I have been to social club area before - been told at the ticket box that only aisle 22/23 left and seen vacant seats in 19/20......absolute raffle.

“Yeah….nah””