Cross free to play

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

JABBER
Club Player

Cross free to play

I have a very strong feeling the AFL want Bulldogs to win this week.
How can they clear Daniel Cross to play this week.

Any other team players would be rubbed out for 3 Weeks.

i hope our guys smash the Bulldogs this week

trevor barker
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Pressure from J.Gillard.

AD sitting in the stands with her made me spew up.....especially when they got the first 6 frees.

saintlee
Club Player

Re: Cross free to play

JABBER wrote:I have a very strong feeling the AFL want Bulldogs to win this week.
For what possible reason would they prefer the doggies to win?? Smaller fanbase, team limping into the finals....they would likely get smashed in the GF if they somehow get by us....

JacksonsGirl
Club Player

Was not even close to being suspendable.

Let's move on.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Re: Cross free to play

saintlee wrote:..they would likely get smashed in the GF if they somehow get by us....
My thoughts exactly. We'd be doing them a favor by putting them out of their misery to be honest ;) No point in dragging it out :lol:

(I hope this comment doesn't come back to bite me!)

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:AD sitting in the stands with her made me spew up .... especially when they got the first 6 frees.
Yes, vomit-inducing and cost her at least one vote. :wink:

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Pressure from J.Gillard.

AD sitting in the stands with her made me spew up.....especially when they got the first 6 frees.
Mind you who was that Amazonian short haired blonde who was stealing the show every time???

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Disn't think anything of it, only person who would have got suspended for that bump would have been Bakes.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
roxanne
Club Player

Didn't deserve a week....would have been a joke.

"He spoke of his stride, his power and his willingness to push himself to exhaustion. All of the things that are on display each weekend in the No 12 jumper" Garry Lyon
SaintWal
Club Player

Thinline wrote:
BigMart wrote:Pressure from J.Gillard.

Mind you who was that Amazonian short haired blonde who was stealing the show every time???
I thought it may have been a friend of Julia's, if you know what I mean. Not that there is anything wrong with that of course.