Ticketek Question

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint vince
Club Player

Ticketek Question

I have been succesful in obtaining a ticket according to the ticketek list. My dad needs to pick the tickets up and he is unabe to do so until much later in the week.

I am just trying to work out if the list was in order in what type of ticket you recieved. My registration number is on page 26 so does that mean I am getting standing room or is it a random order and I could be sitting or standing anywhere?

Does anyone know this?

Also if it is in allocation order why did the people who registered on thephone get the first lot of allocations? It doesn't seem fair if this is the case.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Just check how much was deducted from your credit card and that will indicate what you got

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
saint vince
Club Player

Credit card is dad's and being one from the older generation he has not got any facility to check this till his bill comes.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Ticketek Question

saint vince wrote:I have been succesful in obtaining a ticket according to the ticketek list. My dad needs to pick the tickets up and he is unabe to do so until much later in the week.

I am just trying to work out if the list was in order in what type of ticket you recieved. My registration number is on page 26 so does that mean I am getting standing room or is it a random order and I could be sitting or standing anywhere?

Does anyone know this?

Also if it is in allocation order why did the people who registered on thephone get the first lot of allocations? It doesn't seem fair if this is the case.
Ring Ticketek. They can tell you where your seats are now before you pick up your tickets.

The ticket allocation is random. Doesn't matter who you are or when you registered, you will get a ticket randomly allocated to you.

I know of a board member that sat up on the 3rd tier last year. Wouldn't be worried about where you are sitting or standing, I would just be damn happy that I made it into the ground as there are thousands that can't get a ticket.

If you don't like your tickets, there are plenty on here who would be happy to take it off your hands!

Fortius Quo Fidelius
saint vince
Club Player

Re: Ticketek Question

saint75 wrote:
saint vince wrote:I have been succesful in obtaining a ticket according to the ticketek list. My dad needs to pick the tickets up and he is unabe to do so until much later in the week.

Does anyone know this?

Ring Ticketek. They can tell you where your seats are now before you pick up your tickets.

The ticket allocation is random. Doesn't matter who you are or when you registered, you will get a ticket randomly allocated to you. I know of a board memeber that sat up on the 3rd tier last year. Wouldn't be worried about where you are sitting or standing, I would just be damn happy that I made it into the ground as there are thousands that can't get a ticket.

If you don't like your tickets, there are plenty on here who would be happy to take it off your hands!
Not really worried if/where I am sitting just need to arrange a few things before I get the tickets if we are standing.

spyglass
Club Player

would say that yes the list is in order, with the proviso that the phone orders are all listed first.

Last year I was first on the list and had fantastic seats on level 2. This year I'm about half way and have seats in M57.