Conclusion to the Kimigate Saga.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Conclusion to the Kimigate Saga.

1/ She is obviously a psychopath.

2/ Sam Gilbert did the right thing in dumping her. Unfortunately not before she used him for her own purposes.

3/ Sam Gilbert's career at the Saints is over.

4/ Ricky Nixon's career is over.

5/ The club handled the situation perfectly. Came down heavily to start with and then modified their stance. She had no doubt that s*** would follow if she didn't back off from the Saints and their players.

6/ There is no fool like an old fool. Insert Nixon, Hinch, Costello, Wilson, etc etc into that statement.

7/ I'll never look at Roo and Dal the same way again.

8/ The real victims in all this are Sam's, Roo's and Dal's parents. Imagine having that sort of crap about your son posted publically for all to see.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Conclusion to the Kimigate Saga.

GrumpyOne wrote:1/ She is obviously a psychopath.

2/ Sam Gilbert did the right thing in dumping her. Unfortunately not before she used him for her own purposes.

5/ The club handled the situation perfectly. Came down heavily to start with and then modified their stance. She had no doubt that s*** would follow if she didn't back off from the Saints and their players.

6/ There is no fool like an old fool. Insert Nixon, Hinch, Costello, Wilson, etc etc into that statement.

8/ The real victims in all this are Sam's, Roo's and Dal's parents. Imagine having that sort of crap about your son posted publically for all to see.
Disagree re #3 Grumps!

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:

Disagree re #3 Grumps!
GWS mate. Done and dusted.

DJKCR
Club Player

Did I miss something? I wouldn't have thought that Sam Gilbert would be dumped after what I have read this morning??

"I don't roll on Shabbas" Walter Sobchak
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Gilbert potentially going to GWS could have more to so with SOS than any relevance to this saga...

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Not just a touch melodramatic?

When was a having a son with a dick something to be ashamed of?

If I was Mr or Mrs Roo I'd be extraordinarily proud at my son's staunch defence of himself and the club his skippers.

If I was Mr or Mrs Dal I'd be proud that my son didn't pipe up and give that disgusting little tramp any airtime.

If I was Mr or Mrs Gilbert I'd be saying 'bloody hell Sammy, you nong. Maybe its time for you to let your actions speak, matey.' But we still love ya.'

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

I thought St KFC and Gilbo are wanting to start negotiations on a new contract. You can't be contracted to two clubs at the same time, can you? Hold On, the names Barry Hall & Luke Ball spring readily to mind !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Gilbert potentially going to GWS could have more to so with SOS than any relevance to this saga...
Agree K.

If Sam ends up at GWS it will be because they've offered him a truckload, that we are unable to match, and he decides to take it.

It will have nothing to do with Kimi.

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:Not just a touch melodramatic?

When was a having a son with a dick something to be ashamed of?

If I was Mr or Mrs Roo I'd be extraordinarily proud at my son's staunch defence of himself and the club his skippers.

If I was Mr or Mrs Dal I'd be proud that my son didn't pipe up and give that disgusting little tramp any airtime.

If I was Mr or Mrs Gilbert I'd be saying 'bloody hell Sammy, you nong. Maybe its time for you to let your actions speak, matey.' But we still love ya.'
Having both two sons, both fully equipped so to speak, I'd be horrified if their appendages were exposed on National media. Especially when one appears to be having a private moment with himself that should not be interrupted.

Having grandchildren who I love to death, I know how Mr & Mrs Gilbert would feel about the on again/off again pregnancy rumours. It's your own flesh and blood that is being speculated on. Not nice to not know for sure about your prodgeny.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

I too have kids.

I'm not naive enough to think if they choose a life in the public domain that things will be rosy.

Our society demands a price.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
matrix
Saintsational Legend

so whats the odds on gilbo going to gws?
id be interested in taking them maybe

that team is so far behind its not funny
gilbo would be the quickest, biggest and best talent there while the rest are about 2 years away from some decent football with any chance at all

while the saints are a strong chance to finish top four again and make a f****** big effort to get a premiership

id know where id be playing...regardless of the money

St Lenny
Club Player

The said Roo was going to the Gold Coast too, so dont think I will panic just yet.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

You forgot to add someone in no 6.

6/ There is no fool like an old fool. Insert Nixon, Hinch, Costello, Wilson, GrumpyOne etc etc into that statement.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
SainterK wrote:Gilbert potentially going to GWS could have more to so with SOS than any relevance to this saga...
Agree K.

If Sam ends up at GWS it will be because they've offered him a truckload, that we are unable to match, and he decides to take it.

It will have nothing to do with Kimi.

yeah but the media will turn it into that Sam and Nick just can't patch things up and so the money and moving clubs was to good to be true for him

Just you wait... they will twist it around to suit themselves

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:

6/ There is no fool like an old fool. Insert Nixon, Hinch, Costello, Wilson, GrumpyOne etc etc into that statement.
I trust you have some reasons other than your own ignorance to include me in that list?

Richter
SS Life Member

1/ No. You labelling her one says more about you than anything about her. Yes, in the context of being dumped she acted like a lying, conniving, self-centred brattish immature teenager. Join the queue. Does not make her a psychopath.

2/ Agreed.

3/ Don't see why. Unless he has already signed for GWS then there's another 7 months until he can go elsewhere - plenty can happen in that time.

4/ Not necessarily. He may just morph into something else. Has a lot of s**t on AFL people to bargain with.

5/ Doubtful. Probably made it worse with the initial Roo presser and definitely got on to the wrong foot with Ross Levin's comments. The stance was correct - the PR was not.

6/ Agreed.

7/ Could not care less. Still just footballers with terrific talent to me.

8/ I guess so, but in the greater scheme of things, not a massive deal. Plenty of parents deal with far worse - no-one died - only one person looks like losing their job. Parents who have the toughest deal are KD's. Yes, wow, shock, she is a person and has a family too.

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
SaintPav wrote:

I trust you have some reasons other than your own ignorance to include me in that list?
You have no idea what you are talking about so stop posting crap....

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

Richter wrote:
1/ No. You labelling her one says more about you than anything about her. Yes, in the context of being dumped she acted like a lying, conniving, self-centred brattish immature teenager. Join the queue. Does not make her a psychopath.
Trust me.

I have dealt with psychopaths.

Classic case.

Schwarta
Club Player

GrumpyOne wrote:GWS mate. Done and dusted.
I agree. Just like Armo to GC this year was done and dusted.

In (Brett) Voss we trust.
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
SaintPav wrote:

You have no idea what you are talking about so stop posting crap....
Would you like to point out the crap?

I have no problem with Spacey and Richter expressing different point of views, as they can explain their views quite concisely.

But just to label it as "crap", shows a distinct lack of intelligence.

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

Schwarta wrote:
I never posted that.

Schwarta
Club Player

GrumpyOne wrote:
Schwarta wrote:
I never posted that.
Not saying you did, but many did.

In (Brett) Voss we trust.
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

Schwarta wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
Schwarta wrote:
I never posted that.
Indeed.

But I am certain of my sources.

Richter
SS Life Member

GrumpyOne wrote:
Richter wrote:
Trust me.

I have dealt with psychopaths.

Classic case.
Having worked in a prison during my career, and also at a different time with teenagers, let me assure you that she is most likely not a psychopath but more likely a misguided teenager.

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
Schwarta wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
Schwarta wrote:
I never posted that.
Indeed.

But I am certain of my sources.
Bahh.

It's riduculous to think any player would commit to another club 12 months in advance. The only credible source you could have is Gilbert himself. Anyone else can make up this bulls***

Another opportunity awaits!