Destiny in our own hands!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sam23
SS Life Member

Destiny in our own hands!

Sensational win today. No doubt about that. Just fantastic.

And now, the destiny of either a home final, or an away final, lies with ourselves.

Win, and it is VERY likely we get a home final vs. Sydney at Etihad Stadium. Get done, we drop down to 7th, and have to go back up too that s*** joint ANZ Stadium to take on the Swines up there.

It's down to us.

Goddard.
SainterX
Club Player

Glad I am going next week, could not stomach Pretty Boy Lloyd and his idiotic predictions and constant running down of our team 2 weeks in a row. Glad Channel 10 lost the rights, hopefully that prick can go off and grow old somewhere I never have to hear or see from him again. :evil:

A true king doesn't glass his girlfriend.
A true king doesn't smear his blood on an opponent when he cannot break a tag.
A true king does not label umpires disgraceful.
A true king is Robert Harvey.
QuestionOfAccuracy
Club Player

SainterX wrote:Glad I am going next week, could not stomach Pretty Boy Lloyd and his idiotic predictions and constant running down of our team 2 weeks in a row. Glad Channel 10 lost the rights, hopefully that prick can go off and grow old somewhere I never have to hear or see from him again. :evil:
Lloydy will definitely get picked up by another station, no question.

SainterX
Club Player

QuestionOfAccuracy wrote:
SainterX wrote:Glad I am going next week, could not stomach Pretty Boy Lloyd and his idiotic predictions and constant running down of our team 2 weeks in a row. Glad Channel 10 lost the rights, hopefully that prick can go off and grow old somewhere I never have to hear or see from him again. :evil:
Lloydy will definitely get picked up by another station, no question.
:(

First he predicts a low scoring game, then spends the rest of the game saying we won't beat anyone of quality.
Master of the obvious.
Master of the stupid.

Class act :roll:

A true king doesn't glass his girlfriend.
A true king doesn't smear his blood on an opponent when he cannot break a tag.
A true king does not label umpires disgraceful.
A true king is Robert Harvey.