3rd post - my thoughts

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Ten Fourteen

3rd post - my thoughts

After a week of reading everyones posts, I thought I would share my views as to what I feel.
I love St.Kilda. I have supported them all my life. I don't care where they train and I don't care where they play because for me it's about what's best for St.Kilda. I don't have a second team, I have one team and I don't care what other clubs do. Do I get cranky when they lose - you bet, but it doesn't alter my love of this club one bit.
I want players who will give 100% for our jumper.
I want us to draft players who are excited to play for St.Kilda.
I can handle an administration who make some mistakes but whose decisions are what they feel is the best thing for St.Kilda.
I want a coach who is passionate about St.Kilda.
I don't want an aspiring career coach or someone looking for their super. I don't want someone from another club. Bring Maxy home and then a few years down the track hand it over to Lenny! How good would that be!!
And for those that feel so hard done by that they have to make a stand and not renew their memberships, I Thank You! Thankyou for letting me share the joy of St.Kilda with real St.Kilda people and not pretending pillocks like you.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Welcome Aboard;

Also, great post !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

tony74
SS Hall of Fame

I want a flag where I can celebrate with a beer. Not with a fanta as was the case in 66!

kaos theory
Club Player

Re: 3rd post - my thoughts

Ten Fourteen wrote:After a week of reading everyones posts, I thought I would share my views as to what I feel.
I love St.Kilda. I have supported them all my life. I don't care where they train and I don't care where they play because for me it's about what's best for St.Kilda. I don't have a second team, I have one team and I don't care what other clubs do. Do I get cranky when they lose - you bet, but it doesn't alter my love of this club one bit.
I want players who will give 100% for our jumper.
I want us to draft players who are excited to play for St.Kilda.
I can handle an administration who make some mistakes but whose decisions are what they feel is the best thing for St.Kilda.
I want a coach who is passionate about St.Kilda.
I don't want an aspiring career coach or someone looking for their super. I don't want someone from another club. Bring Maxy home and then a few years down the track hand it over to Lenny! How good would that be!!
And for those that feel so hard done by that they have to make a stand and not renew their memberships, I Thank You! Thankyou for letting me share the joy of St.Kilda with real St.Kilda people and not pretending pillocks like you.

You need to stop posting clear & passionate things like that!

I agree with everything, expect that we get the best man for the job, irrespective of where his from, as long as he is committed, has a vision, & builds continuously for the future.