Ledger?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Redeemer
SS Life Member

Ledger?

Yeah we won yey woo yey yey

But seriously why was Ledger replaced for Polo?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Ledger?

The Redeemer wrote:Yeah we won yey woo yey yey

Because.

tweedaletomanning
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:

Because.
Please stop posting.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

tweedaletomanning wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Because.
Please stop posting.

Why? Does it matter? Its all in fun unless you take life so friggin seriously. Put me on the ban list if you like. I want to get the most posts and be on the most banned list.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Why? Does it matter? Its all in fun unless you take life so friggin seriously. Put me on the ban list if you like. I want to get the most posts and be on the most banned list.

But this is so serious P66.

You have upset tweedledetweedledum.

Next he will be saying you are not a true Saints fan because you didn't jump out of your chair for joy when Luke Ball did his ACL.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
The Redeemer
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Why? Does it matter? Its all in fun unless you take life so friggin seriously. Put me on the ban list if you like. I want to get the most posts and be on the most banned list.

Next he will be saying you are not a true Saints fan because you didn't jump out of your chair for joy when Luke Ball did his ACL.
In an aside I felt really sad for Luke Ball when it happened. Then again he is not your cliche footballer either, he is a clever bloke so he will certainly use his time wisely.

Back on topic peoples, why no Ledger?

busso mick
Club Player

The Redeemer wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

In an aside I felt really sad for Luke Ball when it happened. Then again he is not your cliche footballer either, he is a clever bloke so he will certainly use his time wisely.

Back on topic peoples, why no Ledger?
Bad accounting if there is no ledger. Maybe salary cap issues? :idea:

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

He's playing for Sandy reserves today, which is good news (that it's not an injury). Pity, as he would have had a picnic last night I reckon.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
tweedaletomanning
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:

You are an idiot... You THINK that you are intellectually and morally superior to most, Hate to burst your bubble, but you are not, clearly.

You are a clown!!!

Thats why you are Joffaboy - Do you still wear that ridiculous cap with the propellor on it? JOFFABOY???

I don't think you are even a member, are you?

Now go off and play with the boys and girls JOFFABOY!!!

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

ok glad we cleared this up.
but seriously what is going on with the ledge thats twice in 3 games he was selected and didnt play.....?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

tweedaletomanning wrote:You are an idiot... You THINK that you are intellectually and morally superior to most
only to you
tweedaletomanning wrote: Hate to burst your bubble, but you are not, clearly.
Oh no Tweedledum the hero who is the best Saints fan of all time has burst my bubble :oops:
tweedaletomanning wrote:You are a clown!!!
Oh no, I'm shattered
tweedaletomanning wrote:Thats why you are Joffaboy - Do you still wear that ridiculous cap with the propellor on it? JOFFABOY???
Yes I do, especially when i show I am really tough and cheer when an opposition player does their ACL as a true Saints fan (according to you) does. Makes me feel tough and justified
tweedaletomanning wrote:I don't think you are even a member, are you?
No. had to send it back because i didn't pass your test for being a true St.kilda supporter. Apparently their are about 10 members left. You are the leader of them.
tweedaletomanning wrote:Now go off and play with the boys and girls JOFFABOY!!!
Actually trying to learn how to be a true Saints fan according to the grand MENSA wisdom of TweedledeTweedledumbo.

How does it go. Luke Ball has done his ACL, wrecked his knee, YAAAAAY.

Can I apply to be a member again, I have passed your intregity test?

You and the only other realSaints supporter left.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
The Redeemer
SS Life Member

tweedaletomanning wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

You are an idiot... You THINK that you are intellectually and morally superior to most, Hate to burst your bubble, but you are not, clearly.

You are a clown!!!

Thats why you are Joffaboy - Do you still wear that ridiculous cap with the propellor on it? JOFFABOY???

I don't think you are even a member, are you?

Now go off and play with the boys and girls JOFFABOY!!!
Just chill babes. My thread and stop posting crap hunnybunch.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Wow is this bitch fight still going on? We should start another thread to see who liked seeing Ball's knee pop and who didn't. Maybe with a poll this time.

saintgee
Club Player

Con Gorozidis wrote:ok glad we cleared this up.
but seriously what is going on with the ledge thats twice in 3 games he was selected and didnt play.....?
I'm with you Con, great pre season form has been ignored it seems. Why pick him at all, if they want to play polo instead then just select polo!

GoSaintersGo
Club Player

Well after all that childish, smartarse, interlectually disabled crap, we still don't know why Ledger was missing the last two games after being selected.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

GoSaintersGo wrote:Well after all that childish, smartarse, interlectually disabled crap, we still don't know why Ledger was missing the last two games after being selected.
exaactly. does anyone have any info? all the big noters who reckon they are club insiders never provide any actual info when required.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Think zebraman said he played for sandy 2's… so he is not injured, just not picked.

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

He had 9 disposals up until half time in Zebs Development Squad. He kicked a goal but not sure how his possession count finished up. To me it seems they may have decided to get a full game into him in reserves rather then part game in AFL. Especially given he had really only played just over a quarter in about 2-3 weeks. (missed Port, sub vs GC)

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Perhaps that spot will be rotated around a bit. Maybe Newnes or Cripps will topple out, Ledger will roll in.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
dragit
Saintsational Legend

cheers thunda

ace
Saintsational Legend

Repeat deleted
Last edited by ace on Tue 17 Apr 2012 2:12am, edited 1 time in total.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA 50:08
ace
Saintsational Legend

Repeat deleted
Last edited by ace on Tue 17 Apr 2012 2:11am, edited 1 time in total.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA 50:08
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

ace wrote:
busso mick wrote:
The Redeemer wrote: Back on topic peoples, why no Ledger?
Bad accounting if there is no ledger. Maybe salary cap issues? :idea:

I thought a guild team needed a mix of masters, apprentices and journalmen.
Thats is pretty funny!

The Redeemer
SS Life Member

Thinline wrote:Perhaps that spot will be rotated around a bit. Maybe Newnes or Cripps will topple out, Ledger will roll in.
I am all for rotating the youngens in and out of they get tired or form warrants a demotion. That being said it will annoy me if Polo or Blake keep their spots regularly ahead of say Ledger and Simpkin as we have enough mature quality players to bloody a few more at a time.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

The Redeemer wrote:
Thinline wrote:Perhaps that spot will be rotated around a bit. Maybe Newnes or Cripps will topple out, Ledger will roll in.
I am all for rotating the youngens in and out of they get tired or form warrants a demotion. That being said it will annoy me if Polo or Blake keep their spots regularly ahead of say Ledger and Simpkin as we have enough mature quality players to bloody a few more at a time.
Blake? Why would you be annoyed about Blake? He is a godsend down there I reckon. Has been great these last few weeks.