Show your true colours!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintwalsh
Club Player

Show your true colours!!!

Everyone who cares about our great club should try to get to Etihad tomorrow night. Yes I'm shattered our captain won't play and the cats have a few players coming back in especially post boy! We should all get their tomorrow night and show our team we care and we still believe in them. I do not want to see all cats fans at the game and a poor showing of red white and black. We need to get as many saints fans their and I won't everyone to be as loud as possible and get right behind our team so the umpires don't play to the Geelong home crowd. I know it's on tv I know it's still winter and the gate receipt doesn't go to our club but please get to the game and get behind our team and will them on!

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Re: Show your true colours!!!

Thanks, dont need you to tell me to go to a game. Nonetheless, i hope i can make it, but probably cant.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

saintwalsh wrote:Everyone who cares about our great club should try to get to Etihad tomorrow night. Yes I'm shattered our captain won't play and the cats have a few players coming back in especially post boy! We should all get their tomorrow night and show our team we care and we still believe in them. I do not want to see all cats fans at the game and a poor showing of red white and black. We need to get as many saints fans their and I won't everyone to be as loud as possible and get right behind our team so the umpires don't play to the Geelong home crowd. I know it's on tv I know it's still winter and the gate receipt doesn't go to our club but please get to the game and get behind our team and will them on!
agree
knowing that numbers look like being down on evidence I have,
if you can get there- I'm just glad the team are still enthusiastic as it appears that supporters are lacksidasical about making it worth their while....

GO SAINTS .

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saintkellerm
Club Player

And you wonder why people don't want to post on here, juz trying to encourage supporters to attend as it is not a home game!

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

saintkellerm wrote:And you wonder why people don't want to post on here, juz trying to encourage supporters to attend as it is not a home game!

Pay no heed to Clarkey he's still mourning the departure of the "messiah"

Riewoldt and Goddard to live up to their reputations ,Clarke and Ray to defy theirs in 2012!
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

saintkellerm wrote:And you wonder why people don't want to post on here, juz trying to encourage supporters to attend as it is not a home game!
I'll be there as usual :)

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

whiskers3614 wrote:

That isint far from the truth.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:
whiskers3614 wrote:

That isint far from the truth.
Where is your mate Crippa 2 Sippa,FReo or Sydney?

Riewoldt and Goddard to live up to their reputations ,Clarke and Ray to defy theirs in 2012!
AccidentallyTim
Club Player

saintwalsh wrote:Everyone who cares about our great club should try to get to Etihad tomorrow night. Yes I'm shattered our captain won't play and the cats have a few players coming back in especially post boy! We should all get their tomorrow night and show our team we care and we still believe in them. I do not want to see all cats fans at the game and a poor showing of red white and black. We need to get as many saints fans their and I won't everyone to be as loud as possible and get right behind our team so the umpires don't play to the Geelong home crowd. I know it's on tv I know it's still winter and the gate receipt doesn't go to our club but please get to the game and get behind our team and will them on!
Wish I could there but I dig the energy!

Fortius Quo Fidelius
matrix
Saintsational Legend

would love to be there

but sadly wont be

i will be couching it with a rare schlook and some popcorn

tweedaletomanning
Club Player

Great post!

I am very confident about tomorrow

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Sadly, live against the gate TV may be hurting Saints attendances at away games more than some other clubs.

Must be very tempting on crappy cold weather nights to stay home. But I'll be there tonight.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Not sure if I will go. Pretty cold tonight and only like seeing games we will just about definately win. Probably have a few mates over and watch Big Brother and then turn onto the footy about half time. If we are behind straight back to a movie. Yep convinced I am not going now.

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Some of us go, come what may. It's a lot easier these days than the outer, in the rain, at Glenferrie, any of the three "Parks", or the Hill. Not too much joy at any of those venues over the years. (I walked past Glenferrie Oval just the other day, and it is hard to believe top grade footy was played there for almost 50 years.) Going each week, especially for the able locals, is what gives us the right to heap endless praise on our great champs and to, conversely, single out the duds who will promise much but deliver little - and that includes coaches.

Yes, I'll be there tonight in my Saints colours, expecting little but hoping for that elusive bit of luck. Maybe the bounce, that always seems to be away from us, will fall into our arms, maybe opposition posters will be seen by the goal ump, maybe two opposition hands into Stephen Milne's back will be penalised (with a free to him), maybe our kicks will go to teammates chests and not their feet. Unlike most interstate games, where the local team seems to have a 4 goal start, the scoreboard tonight will read nil all at the first bounce. We only need to improve the differential by one point in our favour to experience the joy of winning. If we play as we did against Collingwood two weeks ago, we are a chance. Total pressure in the first half and then go for it in the second.

Go Saints!

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Let's pray we actually play footy in the 2nd quarter ad aren't witches hats.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Agree, nothing wrong trying to encourage Saints fans to show up.

I love this club
BringBackMadDog
Club Player

clarky449 wrote:Thanks, dont need you to tell me to go to a game. Nonetheless, i hope i can make it, but probably cant.
Jeez you're an imbecile, please p1ss off
BTW I am currently in Santorini but would rather be at Etihad cheering the boys on, the good news is I actually found a bar that is showing the game LIVE!!!!!
CHEER LOUD FOR ME GUYS I will be back for the first week of the finals and I want the Sainters to be there

paulski
Club Player

I'll be there. Can't wait actually. I've got a good feeling about tonight. So much so, I just put $10 on them to win $100.
If they have a crack, like they have all year, we can beat anyone. As long as we kick straight!! Carna Saints!!

Witeout23
Club Player

We Will Win - not even in doubt

HelenR
Club Player

I will be there. Hope it's a good game.

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Not sure if I will go. Pretty cold tonight and only like seeing games we will just about definately win. Probably have a few mates over and watch Big Brother and then turn onto the footy about half time. If we are behind straight back to a movie. Yep convinced I am not going now.

8-)
cool man
what time does the movie start ?

In red white and black from 73
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

clarky449 wrote:Thanks, dont need you to tell me to go to a game. Nonetheless, i hope i can make it, but probably cant.
Wow you really took the title of this thread literally!

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."