St Kilda player in the news

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Royston
Club Player

St Kilda player in the news

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Re: St Kilda player in the news

Oh my God!

Awesome more troubles for us!!

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
savatage
SS Life Member

Gram.

BelfastSaint
Club Player

http://moorabbin-leader.whereilive.com. ... -arrested/

ST KILDA footballer Jason Gram will face court this afternoon after he was arrested overnight.

Gram is in custody and due to face a bail hearing at Moorabbin Magistrates' Court after 2pm.

The charges are as yet unknown.

But it is understood police prosecutors will not oppose the bail application.
Last edited by BelfastSaint on Tue 30 Oct 2012 1:32pm, edited 1 time in total.

oh when the
Club Player

FI

ShanghaiSaint
Club Player

savatage wrote:Gram.
delist him!

Fortius Quo Fidelius
mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

Lazy, over priced and obviously an idiot. We could probably afford to pay him out if this is serious

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Whether it be by design or accident Gran manages to find himself in a dumb situation that makes a joke of the club. Surely the club has had enough??

He's not part of our next tilt - his role can provide opportunity for Dunnell/Newnes and even if their immediate output doesn't match Grans - surely we are no longer about "immediate" results given we won't be challenging for flags in the next 2-3 years.

Start the no d!ckgeads policy now with Gran - lets hope the club have a "no d!ckheads" clause in the contract and do what Richmond did to Connors and exercise it.

“Yeah….nah””
ShanghaiSaint
Club Player

move him out, guy should know a lot better then that.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:Start the no d!ckgeads policy now with Gran...
Is it possible that the charges might end up being baseless? Tough to be "convicted" just on suspicion of something, and the details haven't even started coming out yet.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:Whether it be by design or accident Gran manages to find himself in a dumb situation that makes a joke of the club. Surely the club has had enough??

He's not part of our next tilt - his role can provide opportunity for Dunnell/Newnes and even if their immediate output doesn't match Grans - surely we are no longer about "immediate" results given we won't be challenging for flags in the next 2-3 years.

Start the no d!ckgeads policy now with Gran - lets hope the club have a "no d!ckheads" clause in the contract and do what Richmond did to Connors and exercise it.
Fair call, and Watters has previously held Gram accountable for his performance on field. So I don't believe he's untouchable.

However can we please wait until we have some more information about what he actually did before we hang the guy. "Stalking" could simply mean he was closer in proximity to the person who had taken out the IO than he should have been. And while that is totally wrong, there is stalking and then there is stalking. And I'm not being frivolous here as I have personally had to take out a Protection Order in the last 12 months and I know it's no fun for the "victim".

I'm not making excuses I'm just saying wait till we know a little bit more about what has happened.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
Teflon wrote:Start the no d!ckgeads policy now with Gran...
Is it possible that the charges might end up being baseless? Tough to be "convicted" just on suspicion of something, and the details haven't even started coming out yet.
Yes , the old "it's a st Kilda beat up" and Police charge you and keep you in custody overnight on suspicion...

“Yeah….nah””
StNoodles
Club Player

28gun.html
The end of the URL had me worried it could be Stanley.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Teflon wrote:Whether it be by design or accident Gran manages to find himself in a dumb situation that makes a joke of the club. Surely the club has had enough??

Fair call, and Watters has previously held Gram accountable for his performance on field. So I don't believe he's untouchable.

However can we please wait until we have some more information about what he actually did before we hang the guy. "Stalking" could simply mean he was closer in proximity to the person who had taken out the IO than he should have been. And while that is totally wrong, there is stalking and then there is stalking. And I'm not being frivolous here as I have personally had to take out a Protection Order in the last 12 months and I know it's no fun for the "victim".

I'm not making excuses I'm just saying wait till we know a little bit more about what has happened.
Fair enough.

Be nice if he stalked the ball a bit more...

“Yeah….nah””
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:

Fair enough.

:D

ShanghaiSaint
Club Player

Teflon wrote:
Fair enough.

CALL! :D

Fortius Quo Fidelius
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I was slammed last time for saying there is an 'of course it's St Kilda' vibe out there that needs to be changed, that it's no big deal that the Saints continually get linked to scandals....

I'd back the club on any decision they thought was for the betterment of the clubs culture moving forward, and knowing Scotts history and his values, especially so now.

chook23
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:I was slammed last time for saying there is an 'of course it's St Kilda' vibe out there that needs to be changed, that it's no big deal that the Saints continually get linked to scandals....

I'd back the club on any decision they thought was for the betterment of the clubs culture moving forward, and knowing Scotts history and his values, especially so now.
Why is this already a scandal......K

saint4life
St Chris
SS Hall of Fame

Let him go - it's about time we show this sort of sh*t wont be tolerated at this club. Too many times we're the victim, costing us members, supporters, sponsors. Time for a "Line in the Sand" moment...

Seriously, firstly he's obviously got himself into a situation to get a restraining order - and then you go break it?? Not worth

I understand the "young men do stupid things", but he's not that young anymore, and he has a fair bit of experience in seeing what happens when someone in the public eye messes up like this. You just don't let yourself become involved in situations like this, or any of the situations our boys have found themselves in over the last 10 years...

When crap like this hits the airwaves, I am actually embarrassed to support this club....and I hate admitting that.

Beekay
SS Life Member

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

chook23 wrote:
SainterK wrote:I was slammed last time for saying there is an 'of course it's St Kilda' vibe out there that needs to be changed, that it's no big deal that the Saints continually get linked to scandals....

We probably have differing views chook.

If I see the club logo in the news with words like stalking, intervention order, arrest...I call it a scandal.

Regardless of what it becomes, even if it proves baseless....it's yet another hit at the club 'culture'

I just don't get why people don't see it that way, I'm not sure if they'll ever shake the fact that our club is continually in the media for such things.

PaytonPlace
Club Player

ShanghaiSaint wrote:
Teflon wrote:
Fair enough.

CALL! :D
I'm stealing that...

You can listen to Bristle tell you Carlton are still a massive chance at 28 points down with two minutes to go, you can listen to him tell you all about Lorne, or you can watch a monkey on a pushbike...I know which I prefer...
Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

Why are people saying ''cant afford to have people like that''
What happened to innocent untill proven other wise?

PaytonPlace
Club Player

SainterK wrote:
chook23 wrote:

If I see the club logo in the news with words like stalking, intervention order, arrest...I call it a scandal.

Regardless of what it becomes, even if it proves baseless....it's yet another hit at the club 'culture'

I just don't get why people don't see it that way, I'm not sure if they'll ever shake the fact that our club is continually in the media for such things.
They'll be trotting out THAT graphic again, the one with the past mis-deeds in a little scroll like box... :roll:

You can listen to Bristle tell you Carlton are still a massive chance at 28 points down with two minutes to go, you can listen to him tell you all about Lorne, or you can watch a monkey on a pushbike...I know which I prefer...
chook23
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
chook23 wrote:

I dont think we have different view.....you have just jumped a bit quicker to a conclusion without the facts......

sure we have the over hang of recent times but this club culture being different at clubs is garbage in my book

all CLUBS have issues

saint4life