Western Saints at Subiaco

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Bluto
Club Player

Western Saints at Subiaco

Just got back from Subiaco where the junior saint players and coaches mingled with the Western Saint supporters. A beautiful day and very relaxed session. Scott Watters was extremely relaxed and great with the kids. He also spent a fair bit of time with them. The players that mingled with the supporters were Seb Ross, Arryn Siposs, Sam Dunell and Jim Webster. They were great and really approachable as to were all the assistant coaches and CEO. Aaron Hamill seemed very popular amongst the ladies, I noticed many having photos with him...including my wife.

The whole team did walk by to the team bus after training. Rhys Stanley gave a hug to a couple of kids who I found out were his cousins or something.

Anyway here are a couple of photos. Thanks to St Kilda and Western Saints organizers, a really great afternoon. Good effort to the young saint players, they really made an effort.

See most of you western saint supporters tomorrow in Subiaco. Go Saints!

Image Image

ImageImage
Megsie
Club Player

Re: Western Saints at Subiaco

Thank you for the report. We do have polite & friendly young men playWwwing with our club..

Bluto
Club Player

Also more importantly Watters stated quite clearly to all the supporters present that Milney will be playing very soon.

ImageImage
Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

Nettlefold is there as well I see.

Good job CEO of an AFL club, you get to go on interstate junkets....

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

Lets hope all those kids with there hands up were giving scott some advice about how we can beat the dockers !

I'm not sure if he knows how !

In red white and black from 73
bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

mr six o'clock wrote:Lets hope all those kids with there hands up were giving scott some advice about how we can beat the dockers !

I'm not sure if he knows how !
have you seen the team, that's why we can't beat the Dockers, that is Lyin's failed legacy

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
SirDog
Club Player

Well described Bluto. I was there to...a great hour or two for the family. And yeah I heard Watters state that Milney will play soon.

St.Kilda fan - through and through.
mullet
Saintsational Legend

SirDog wrote:Well described Bluto. I was there to...a great hour or two for the family. And yeah I heard Watters state that Milney will play soon.
Isnt that Milney in the first photo???

westcoast
Club Player

I see that Jimmy webster is with the group, even though he isn't in the squad of 25.
The Western Saints sponsored player for 2013 is Tom Ledger. Pity the club didn't bring him over for the weekend as a PR exercise, particularly as VFL has a bye anyway.