is she right...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

is she right...

personally i think she should stoop sucking on all those lemons and go and sit on the very rough end of a pineapple... :roll: :roll: :roll:

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/g ... 2tauu.html

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Re: is she right...

Unfortunately yes.

The Burnt Dwarf Affair has gained a lot more publicity that the feel good last win......and will certainly be dredged up again and again for years to come.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Its up to us to starve her of ammunition !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:Unfortunately yes.

The Burnt Dwarf Affair has gained a lot more publicity that the feel good last win......and will certainly be dredged up again and again for years to come.
Did she have an affair with a burnt dwarf....was there a fraction too much friction

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
PJ
SS Life Member

IMO it's her and her media buddies that are making this into the stink that it is. Yes CJ was wrong but he has apologised and been fined - move on . It only wipes out the positives because she continues to right this negative, subjective, biased dribble.

I'm actually p*ssed off that they are saying it's a St.Kilda issue. What cr*p. This is a player activity and nothing to do with the club. The players are on break FFS.

Complete and utter over reaction.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Yep.

Players agree this time, very obvious they know they've been naughty.

Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

Eastern wrote:Its up to us to starve her of ammunition !!
Exactly right. IMO that article wasn't far off the mark at all.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

To tell the truth, I thought the article was spot-on! I'm embarrassed by the whole affair. Some of the points she made about leadership (IMHO) were valid. At the risk of being howled down, may I suggest that the St Kilda Footy club become trail blazers in putting an end to "Mad Monday" and other such activities?

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

Who cares? She has a head on her like a dropped pie.

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote:To tell the truth, I thought the article was spot-on! I'm embarrassed by the whole affair. Some of the points she made about leadership (IMHO) were valid. At the risk of being howled down, may I suggest that the St Kilda Footy club become trail blazers in putting an end to "Mad Monday" and other such activities?
Why don't the media F**K off on Mad Monday and let the players have a day off to unwind instead of camping out where the Mad Monday is being held looking for the next day's lead story.

Robbo wrote a story today about Paul Roos' appointment as Melbourne coach and he started the article talking about Saints players torching a midget.. F**K the media.. unaccountable troublemakers

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

Wayne42 wrote:
thejiggingsaint wrote:To tell the truth, I thought the article was spot-on! I'm embarrassed by the whole affair. Some of the points she made about leadership (IMHO) were valid. At the risk of being howled down, may I suggest that the St Kilda Footy club become trail blazers in putting an end to "Mad Monday" and other such activities?
Why don't the media F**K off on Mad Monday and let the players have a day off to unwind instead of camping out where the Mad Monday is being held looking for the next day's lead story.

Robbo wrote a story today about Paul Roos' appointment as Melbourne coach and he started the article talking about Saints players torching a midget.. F**K the media.. unaccountable troublemakers
Shoot the messenger!

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Your opinion mate, its all the medias fault, wise men look for reasons for the bad publicity rather than seeking excuses for reprehensible behavior. I'm of the opinion that it is now 2013 and players are capable of "unwinding" in a far more responsible way than in the past...or am I wrong? What happened at the Mad Monday do has put the club back on the "scandal barometer" yet again! I'm not sure about how others feel, but I for one, am heartily SICK of this sort of stuff happening year in and year out! Time to GROW UP!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote:Your opinion mate, its all the medias fault, wise men look for reasons for the bad publicity rather than seeking excuses for reprehensible behavior. I'm of the opinion that it is now 2013 and players are capable of "unwinding" in a far more responsible way than in the past...or am I wrong? What happened at the Mad Monday do has put the club back on the "scandal barometer" yet again! I'm not sure about how others feel, but I for one, am heartily SICK of this sort of stuff happening year in and year out! Time to GROW UP!
It's not the medias fault, but, they go around looking for muck and if they get some they go to town. Jones shouldn't have been an arsonist, but, the media should report it , if it's newsworthy, and then f**k off and find another story, not go over it and over it and over it and over it, day after day after day and then lead a completely non related story with the burning midget incident.

That is my argument, look what they tried to do to Rich re the wheelchair dude, they only backed off when they realised the wheelie was having a lend of them... it's a feral occupation

PJ
SS Life Member

Just a question......if the person that had their shirt burnt(hope it wasn't his best shirt) had not been a midget would people be so outraged by this?

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

PJ wrote:Just a question......if the person that had their shirt burnt(hope it wasn't his best shirt) had not been a midget would people be so outraged by this?
The only reason it's an issue is because it's StKilda, if the media hadn't have got hold of it then it wouldn't be an issue, F*** the media, worst profession one could get involved in... :roll: :roll: :roll:

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Old Mate wrote:Who cares? She has a head on her like a dropped pie.
Good call. Ugly people shouldn't be allowed to do anything in our society.

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
Old Mate wrote:Who cares? She has a head on her like a dropped pie.
Good call. Ugly people shouldn't be allowed to do anything in our society.
Hell yeah!

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:personally i think she should stoop sucking on all those lemons and go and sit on the very rough end of a pineapple... :roll: :roll: :roll:

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/g ... 2tauu.html
You seemed to like her when she was bringing the Bombers down.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
kimberly saint
Club Player

PJ wrote:Just a question......if the person that had their shirt burnt(hope it wasn't his best shirt) had not been a midget would people be so outraged by this?
yer spot on , such a joke we are still talking about it. I no players are role models etc etc , but there also human. Listening to ken judge talk s*** today about it was just blowing it all out the water even more.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Is that you HarryM?
stinger wrote:personally i think she should stoop sucking on all those lemons and go and sit on the very rough end of a pineapple... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Wayne42 wrote:The only reason it's an issue is because it's StKilda, if the media hadn't have got hold of it then it wouldn't be an issue, F*** the media, worst profession one could get involved in... :roll: :roll: :roll:

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Fair enough.... Should not have happened

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

Probably not but it was a Hate Crime, don't forget. :roll:

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

It was dumb, don't forget!

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

Harry M.. idiot reply. most likely from a journalist :roll: :roll:

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Wayne42 wrote:
The only reason it's an issue is because it's StKilda, if the media hadn't have got hold of it then it wouldn't be an issue, F*** the media, worst profession one could get involved in... :roll: :roll: :roll:
In order to see if it is non issue Wayne, maybe you should volunteer to have your shirt burnt whilst you are wearing it and see how funny it is.

It was thinking along the lines of a knuckle dragging rugby league Neanderthal. It isn't funny, it is idiotic, stupid and imagine what would be happening if the guy had suffered serious burns and was in hospital.

I have no problem with the guys unwinding in an end of season party, they actually deserve to be able to let their hair down a little bit, but we don't need incidents like this which just screw the club and further reduce membership.

Yes the media does go overboard, the solution is to give the media nothing to run with in the first place.

Personally I think CJ got off lightly, I would have suspended him until May 2014.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.