Watters ???

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint6709
Club Player

Watters ???

Not a word in the media about his whereabouts ( that I've seen) Has gone into hiding ? Having a break overseas or something? certainly feel for the bloke

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

Re: Watters ???

Clint burnt him

SemperFidelis
SS Life Member

saint6709 wrote:Not a word in the media about his whereabouts ( that I've seen) Has gone into hiding ? Having a break overseas or something? certainly feel for the bloke
Alive and well (definitely not burnt), certainly not in hiding, and philosophical (one of my sons in the same class as one of his).

Always loyal
dragit
Saintsational Legend

He's counting money.

saint6709
Club Player

SemperFidelis wrote:
saint6709 wrote:Not a word in the media about his whereabouts ( that I've seen) Has gone into hiding ? Having a break overseas or something? certainly feel for the bloke
Alive and well (definitely not burnt), certainly not in hiding, and philosophical (one of my sons in the same class as one of his).
Funny that my daughter was in his sons class a couple of years back before we moved to Sydney - I thought he was a good bloke

saintnick12
Club Player

Eating his Bertocci ham from SEN ;)

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

A funeral will be held at St George's Cathedral, 10am on Monday morning.
saintnick12 wrote:Eating his Bertocci ham from SEN ;)
So that was the cause of his death?

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Hopefully he does a knights, and lands a gig soon enough

busso mick
Club Player

Hes keeping a low profile :P

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Scott Watters - ham-fistitus - indefinite.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Hopefully he does a knights, and lands a gig soon enough
Any WAFL clubs currently looking for a new coach?

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
loris
Saintsational Legend

It was reported in the WA papers the other week that one of the WAFL Clubs........either Subacio or Claremont (could be wrong on those two as I don't read much about WAFL...... who ever the Tigers is..... it may have been them) had put off deciding on their senior coach for next season as they wanted to have discussion with Watters on if he intended returning to WA.

Seems Watters told them he was having discussions with his wife on what directions they wanted to map out for themselves. This Club wanted him to reply within a few days of his intentions. Now that was in the papers about the weekend after Watters was sacked. Possibly the WA followers on this site will tell me who the club was and that they now have a coach anyway????

busso mick
Club Player

loris wrote:It was reported in the WA papers the other week that one of the WAFL Clubs........either Subacio or Claremont (could be wrong on those two as I don't read much about WAFL...... who ever the Tigers is..... it may have been them) had put off deciding on their senior coach for next season as they wanted to have discussion with Watters on if he intended returning to WA.

Seems Watters told them he was having discussions with his wife on what directions they wanted to map out for themselves. This Club wanted him to reply within a few days of his intentions. Now that was in the papers about the weekend after Watters was sacked. Possibly the WA followers on this site will tell me who the club was and that they now have a coach anyway????
Michael Broadbridge is the new coach of Claremont, I think Jarrod Schofield is still the coach of Subiaco. I suspect Watters is still licking his wounds.

loris
Saintsational Legend

busso mick wrote:
loris wrote:It was reported in the WA papers the other week that one of the WAFL Clubs........either Subacio or Claremont (could be wrong on those two as I don't read much about WAFL...... who ever the Tigers is..... it may have been them) had put off deciding on their senior coach for next season as they wanted to have discussion with Watters on if he intended returning to WA.

Michael Broadbridge is the new coach of Claremont, I think Jarrod Schofield is still the coach of Subiaco. I suspect Watters is still licking his wounds.

Ta Busso.......................... If you go back to Page 5 of the thread 'Richo over the line', I think it's the first post on that page. Con Gorozidiis ask you a question about your whereabouts.................... all I know is 'you 'aint near that famous jetty anymore :wink:

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Broadbrige?.... Name from the past, always wondered where he went?

He took the tactics part of a coaching course I did.... I didn't realise how much strategy was involved until I did that...

He was at Collingwood at the time and knew his stuff!!

defacto
Club Player

busso mick wrote:

schoey recently had the contract extended unfortunately (i am a subi supporter)

busso mick
Club Player

defacto wrote:
busso mick wrote:

schoey recently had the contract extended unfortunately (i am a subi supporter)
Same here defacto! I know a few Subi/Saints fans, now I know another.