Match Thread: Saints v Bombers

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Match Thread: Saints v Bombers

have a red hot crack lads

go saints 8-)

mullet
Saintsational Legend

Re: Match Thread: Saints v Bombers

freo didnt look that good tonight, perhaps the heat from last week got to them. Hope the same happens to the injectors

happy feet
Club Player

I don't think we will win tonight, but at least we are not the biggest drug cheats of all time. Essendon, you suck and deserve to get rubbed out for as long as possible. How is it tat Saad got 2 years for basically SFA yet the club involved with the most systematic doping program is still running its players around like nothing has happened. Absolute a..holes.

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Hear hear, well said.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Oh dear Jimmy

What an effort

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

No one butchers the ball like Geary

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

give that billings boy a cigar !

In red white and black from 73
roskilde
SS Hall of Fame

That's the benefit of a third draft pick, he could have passed responsibility to Nick, but instead he backed himself and nailed it. Good boy Jack! :)

This was my father's belief
And this is also mine:
Let the corn be all one sheaf--
And the grapes be all one vine,
Ere our children's teeth are set on edge
By bitter bread and wine.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Eli, Dunstan, Billings, moist

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

happy feet wrote:I don't think we will win tonight, but at least we are not the biggest drug cheats of all time. Essendon, you suck and deserve to get rubbed out for as long as possible. How is it tat Saad got 2 years for basically SFA yet the club involved with the most systematic doping program is still running its players around like nothing has happened. Absolute a..holes.
Saad tested positive

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Missed shot are killing us

Lance or James??

happy feet
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
happy feet wrote:I don't think we will win tonight, but at least we are not the biggest drug cheats of all time. Essendon, you suck and deserve to get rubbed out for as long as possible. How is it tat Saad got 2 years for basically SFA yet the club involved with the most systematic doping program is still running its players around like nothing has happened. Absolute a..holes.
Saad tested positive
Yep, no dispute there Joffa. Just explain the rest of the joke for me please. Sorry Essendon are cheats they suck.

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.
saintbob
SS Life Member

Great quarter by Billings,Dunstan and Stanley

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Could they be any luckier with their goals. We work and score points and they seem to just arse them. Where is the karma?

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Missed shot are killing us
Add to that arsie luck in front of goal for them.

P.S. Are you watching on telly with BM?

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Cant explain happy feet, except it is harder to prove when no positive test. We all know they are the Lance Amstrongs of the AFL.

Reason I am watching on tv. I wont give drug cheats a cent of my money, or go to a drug cheating club game ever again.

1-6 FFS, they are kicking them out of their arse and we are missing some sitters.

Trying hard and we have some goodens in Billings, Dunstan, Bruce, Saunders and Eli.

Some talent to build on, especially we Mav and Acres to hopefully step up.

Stanley having a go.

Lance or James??

patto
Club Player

happy feet wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Saad tested positive
Yep, no dispute there Joffa. Just explain the rest of the joke for me please. Sorry Essendon are cheats they suck.
+1 It sickens me watching this cheating team still playing on with everything obviously just swept under the carpet now with nothing more to come from it. Give it another year or so and it will be business as usual like nothing ever happened in the first place...

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Two huge turn overs

The Riewoldt 1 on 3 mark on the Wing... 50/50 free kick... Turn over goal

Jimmy Gwilt stupidity at 50m turn over goal

Gwilt is currently WOG... 3 mistakes... All costly

Ryder out of the ruck goal... Absolutely criminal to allow that iD50

Sobraz
SS Life Member

Most fortuitous qtr of football I've seen in a long time.. You'd think the footy gods would be against them.. Unfortunately the jokes on us..

StPeter
Club Player

What a frustrating quarter. At least 2 lucky bounce goals to them.

Some frustrating umpiring decisions, and bad kicking and decision making in attack. We should have been ahead at quarter time.
Last edited by StPeter on Sat 19 Apr 2014 9:19pm, edited 1 time in total.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Two huge turn overs

The Riewoldt 1 on 3 mark on the Wing... 50/50 free kick... Turn over goal

Jimmy Gwilt stupidity at 50m turn over goal

Gwilt is currently WOG... 3 mistakes... All costly

Ryder out of the ruck goal... Absolutely criminal to allow that iD50
Ever got anything positive to say?

Also the Ryder goal was an absolute fluke. Kick it out of his arse

Lance or James??

roskilde
SS Hall of Fame

Mr Reiwoldt you are a star. Great assist from Jimmy Webster. Saints 18-30 Dees

And this is also mine:
roskilde
SS Hall of Fame

Can we just keep this thread to discussions of the game and not get into the niggly crap joff?

If you don't like what BM says, put him on ignore.

And this is also mine:
happy feet
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:Cant explain happy feet, except it is harder to prove when no positive test. We all know they are the Lance Amstrongs of the AFL.

Reason I am watching on tv. I wont give drug cheats a cent of my money, or go to a drug cheating club game ever again.

1-6 FFS, they are kicking them out of their arse and we are missing some sitters.

Trying hard and we have some goodens in Billings, Dunstan, Bruce, Saunders and Eli.

Some talent to build on, especially we Mav and Acres to hopefully step up.

Stanley having a go.
Thanks Bud, at least in NSW without Foxtel, I don't have to watch. I just pray they will go down hard, and soon too.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

roskilde wrote:Can we just keep this thread to discussions of the game and not get into the niggly crap joff?

If you don't like what BM says, put him on ignore.
Cool will do

Lance or James??