Milera asks to return to SA

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Re: Milera asks to return to SA

There have been no posts deleted from this thread since it was started. There was a mod edit, but nothing deleted.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

apologies in order for labelling SainterK a liar?

You are garbage - Enough said
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:There have been no posts deleted from this thread since it was started. There was a mod edit, but nothing deleted.

Con's first post in this thread was in direct response to a post made by Sainter K. A post that no longer exists. My question is this, just because you can't explain where that post went, does it mean it never existed?

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:
st.byron wrote:There have been no posts deleted from this thread since it was started. There was a mod edit, but nothing deleted.

Con's first post in this thread was in direct response to a post made by Sainter K. A post that no longer exists. My question is this, just because you can't explain where that post went, does it mean it never existed?

Cairnsman, every edit or deletion of any post, in any thread, is logged on the mods panel. I can assure you that no posts by Con have been edited or deleted from this thread since it began.

loris
Saintsational Legend

:!:
Cairnsman wrote:

Think you could be offside there Cairnsmen........................ I had been following this thread yesterday and I thought at the time Con had responded to the post made by "borderbarry".......... Con made his comment about he didn't think it was an indigenous issue 2 posts after "borderberry's" NON - RACIST comment.

I always notice SainterK's post for the following reasons:

1 . SainterK is female. I always have a special read of the females comments on this site.(I wonder why :P ) In this thread the first time I saw a post from SainterK was when she mentioned Pelchan

2 I'm often amused when blokes on this site have digs at SainterK. Methinks they can't cope with a female who presents her opinions on the game so forthrightly. I'm sure some fellows ego's have been pricked with her correct calls on Dempster, Gwilty and Geary, especially when some had been bagging them so vociferously over the years. One thing SainterK is definitely not a 'hindsight' poster.......... she's been ahead of the s/s mob many a time :P :P :P

3. Her opinions on the Pelican always get my interest. She obviously isn't yet won over by the man and doesn't seem to rate him as highly on this site that some do. I don't know why.............. maybe it's just female intuition that makes her query Pelchanso often....who knows???, I wondered what she meant by bringing him into this thread. So this post was the first I noticed by her on this thread.
g
4. Now I can't be bothered trawling back through all SainterK's posts............... I can't recall SainterK ever playing the racist card especially in relation to indigenous players. I CAN recall her many a time supporting Raph Clarke from some stupid comments by posters that IMHO who didn't recognise their own latent racism in their comments on Raph.

Cairnsman I hope you read StByron's post, where he explains that mods can identify if a post has been deleted and ACCEPT his word that there hasn't been one.

I think you owe SainterK one big apology for calling her a liar.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

ralphsmith wrote:in our 2009 team he would have been an icing on the cake player, bobbing up for easy goals
That's an interesting hypothetical, Ralphy. Could he have been the guy to take Mini McQualter's tentative spot?

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
The Redeemer
SS Life Member

Sainternist wrote:
ralphsmith wrote:in our 2009 team he would have been an icing on the cake player, bobbing up for easy goals
That's an interesting hypothetical, Ralphy. Could he have been the guy to take Mini McQualter's tentative spot?
Probably and at least added to the side instead of kicking it to anyone else nearby. McQ was a waste of space and shown up greatly come finals time.

saintbob
SS Life Member

Can't see the Crows or Port having much interest in Terry

saintbob
SS Life Member

Can't see the Crows or Port having much interest in Terry

matrix
Saintsational Legend

get your facts right cairnsy

if you had a clue and actually knew K youd know she would never say such a thing

so everyone is waiting for you to apologize to her

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:
SainterK wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:
SainterK wrote:Beg your pardon Cairnsman, I said no such thing
Pretty certain there was a post by you, one or two before Con's first post that is also is a direct response to you claiming the club doesn't have a good track record with indigenous players. Why did you delete it?
Well you should be certain, not "pretty" certain when you claim I'd say such a thing.

I deleted nothing.

I said no such thing.
Then I'm certain and you are liar...who would have ever thought!
So we know you can't do Maths and now your Comprehension skills are on display for all to see. Borderbarry made the comment you are referring to and it is and always has been the fourth post in this thread.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

All that training with his cousin got him nowhere. If you're apprehensive of going in and getting the ball then lifting weights ain't going to solve your problem.

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
The Redeemer
SS Life Member

matrix wrote:get your facts right cairnsy

if you had a clue and actually knew K youd know she would never say such a thing

so everyone is waiting for you to apologize to her

Big man. talk tough to me more baybi!

matrix
Saintsational Legend

wtf?

it was clear who said what in the thread
and i think you owe K a 'sorry'
that was my opinion
whether you like it or not i can not a jot
im not the one looking a tad silly

but keep posting
youre making yourself look fantastic 8-)

The Redeemer
SS Life Member

matrix wrote:wtf?

it was clear who said what in the thread
and i think you owe K a 'sorry'
that was my opinion
whether you like it or not i can not a jot
im not the one looking a tad silly

but keep posting
youre making yourself look fantastic 8-)
Someone owes someone an apology...on an internet forum.

LTN16
SS Hall of Fame

Your a flog Redeemer..