The Flux Report: Round 16

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

AeonFlux
Club Player

The Flux Report: Round 16

Rodger...?

(Sigh.) Oh well...

The Good:
Paddy got his first goal and the monkey off his back.
Hugh will learn a lot from the experience.
Roo’s calf held up.
The defence was fairly good, but we need Delaney back, plus another key defender.
The mid field showed once again that it can match it with a top four contender.
Billy......... everyone says Maric was one of their best. Well, maybe check the stats on that one.

The very good:
Report submitted to HQ by this correspondent at three quarter time: :wink:
But we are actually much closer to 'em than the scoreboard shows. Hang in there Saintas! You CAN turn this one around!

MMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

When he first joined us he always hurried. As soon as he got the footy he'd get rid of it. Is now taking the game on. Seem that now he 'believes'.

And to think that we got him for nothing as a rookie.

Ok, we have a Maverick, we should next get Wylie Buzza. The reason is obvious.
And we just gotta get Eli to settle.

The Needs Work:
Hard to believe that we would go in with Roo, the Bruce AND Paddy up forward – WAY too top heavy.

Now that they have played 'em all............. :shock:
Hard to believe that we did go in with Roo, the Bruce AND Paddy up forward – WAY too top heavy.

Should have played Members ahead of Paddy who is really really slow... did anyone see how easily Rance(?) took the ball from the back pocket to outside fifty? Paddy never looked like getting near him... and Rance(?) knew it.

Also wonderings about the Bruce. He was trying, but seemed to have trouble running. Is he carrying an injury...? More intel needed on that one.

The forwards failed to spread.

We still aren’t honouring the best leads.
When we did....... Eli missed! ARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH.
When we did....... we actually should have gone long to a one-on-one.

Billy.......... needs to take some marks.

Seems Sinclair doesn't like being the sub. Came on very rusty. The second one he missed SHOULD have seen us just ten points down. Watch those tiggers panic if that had happened.

Definitely needs work:
those stuff ups in the second, and particularly, the third quarter. ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

To think about:
All the analysts are getting very excited about Hawthorn’s kicking game after they demolished Sydney. Some even claiming that the only way of having a ‘chance’ of beating Hawthorn would be if it was very wet.

Well, take a look at the first half of us playing Hawthorn earlier this year. Sure we couldn’t (and can’t) keep it up... but soon we will!

Next week (assuming Bruce and Chips are fit):
INS:
Membrey.
Delaney.
Hickey. (Despite what was reported above, we a need a ruckman taking some marks.)

OUTS:
Roo (rest that calf), if not, then Paddy (he’s not ready yet).
Farren.
Longer. (Despite what was reported above, we a need a ruckman taking some marks.)

Thoughts Sainters?

Thoughts, Rodger?

- Aeon.

Still can’t remember where I put Rodger. :?

ReMembering:
Image Image Image Image

----- Rodger ------- Nymeria ------- BakesFan ----------- Aaron
HarryM wrote: Nope never heard of them :roll:
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: The Flux Report: Round 16

Pretty fair report, but you failed to mention some pretty crappy umpire decisions.

Our no 1did appear slow, didn't he and Mav isn't as slow as some believe. We missed that extra small.

ps; Kleenex probably thinks I' m Roger as well. I can assure you I'm not. Not this week anyway.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Cant help himself.

Numpty

saynta wrote:Pretty fair report, but you failed to mention some pretty crappy umpire decisions.

Our no 1did appear slow, didn't he and Mav isn't as slow as some believe. We missed that extra small.

ps; Kleenex probably thinks I' m Roger as well. I can assure you I'm not. Not this week anyway.
Good point re the umpires.

They showed a serious lack of judgement!

Should be put on probation.

It worked for me. (Well, that's what I tell the people. :wink: )

- TA.