Enough to make you feel sick...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Enough to make you feel sick...

Carlton will end up with pick 2 and 3 if Kruezer leaves. Throw in Sydney and GWS getting a player each rated in the top five kids in the country before us.

Really you can't compete with this bulls***.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
Sobraz
SS Life Member

Re: Enough to make you feel sick...

CURLY wrote:Carlton will end up with pick 2 and 3 if Kruezer leaves. Throw in Sydney and GWS getting a player each rated in the top five kids in the country before us.

Where has this about Kruezer been confirmed?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:Carlton will end up with pick 2 and 3 if Kruezer leaves. Throw in Sydney and GWS getting a player each rated in the top five kids in the country before us.

If they get offered enough its the rules. Not that hard to understand. Easy fix though. if everything upsets you as your posts on here seem to then don't follow the AFL because whinging never changes anything. We would have got the same for BJ had we been a lower club. You will really go troppo if Luenberger gets offered big money.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Sobraz wrote:

If Kruezer leaves pick 3 will be the compo pick. The two top five gifts to the NSW teams are just the AFL saying a big f*** you to the small Vic clubs.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
Sobraz wrote:

If Kruezer leaves pick 3 will be the compo pick. The two top five gifts to the NSW teams are just the AFL saying a big f*** you to the small Vic clubs.

Like Melbourne.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:
Sobraz wrote:

Like Melbourne.
Like us.

Sobraz
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:

If they get offered enough its the rules. Not that hard to understand. Easy fix though. if everything upsets you as your posts on here seem to then don't follow the AFL because whinging never changes anything. We would have got the same for BJ had we been a lower club. You will really go troppo if Luenberger gets offered big money.
Because it is the rules doesn't make it correct or fair.

Do you think Kruezer is of pick 3 value.

Before you go on about thats not how it's determined, I understand the system, but the result doesn't fit the intention.

Players of BJ, Buddy, Thomas (when he was in his prime) were the ones deemed to be worthy of a pick after 1st. Not these GOP's fillinf gaps in teams with money to waste.

The system is broken only 3 years into it.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
Like us.

We got a pick straight after our first round. We just finished to high. Melbourne, a very small club, got a pick after their first round when Frawley left. The problem with all the conspiracies is its shot down far to easily. I have no idea why you would bother following a sport you claim corruption in just about everything that happens. Do you like pain?

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:
Like us.

We got a pick straight after our first round. We just finished to high. Melbourne, a very small club, got a pick after their first round when Frawley left. The problem with all the conspiracies is its shot down far to easily. I have no idea why you would bother following a sport you claim corruption in just about everything that happens. Do you like pain?
Propping Sydney and GWS is not a conspiracy as it's not covered up it's just blatant favouritism. Any normal person understands that.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:
Like us.

Propping Sydney and GWS is not a conspiracy as it's not covered up it's just blatant favouritism. Any normal person understands that.

I also love people who try to win a discussion by saying a true saints supporter would agree or any normal person understands that. And yep its favouritism especially to GWS. Still have no idea what that has to do with Carlton or Melbourne, the small club. Why do you follow such a corrupt sport? Do you like pain?

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

So we will end up getting pick nine if Carlton get a compo for Kruezer and after a top four team in Sydney (who has never had any leg ups from the AFL) gets a top 5 pick and GWS (who already has 27 first round dps on its list) who will finish much higher than us on the ladder gets a top 5 pick.

We will effectively get #9

Pick 9 for coming 13th.

yup sound fair.

Anyone see Heeney play last week?

No.1 for sure last year (who had that BTW) and the second placed team get him for #18

But it must be fair because "its in the rules"

You are garbage - Enough said
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Sobraz wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Before you go on about thats not how it's determined, I understand the system, but the result doesn't fit the intention.

Players of BJ, Buddy, Thomas (when he was in his prime) were the ones deemed to be worthy of a pick after 1st. Not these GOP's fillinf gaps in teams with money to waste.

The system was broken from the start when they had compensation but could you imagine the uproar on here if we missed out when BJ and Dal left. Anyway it makes more sense to me if you are going to have compensation that it effects a bottom club more if they lose a good player than a top club. Again could you imagine the uproar on here if when Franklin left the Hawks got pick one. Lets be honest whatever happens it will be wrong if it effects our club.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
Sobraz wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

The system was broken from the start when they had compensation but could you imagine the uproar on here if we missed out when BJ and Dal left. Anyway it makes more sense to me if you are going to have compensation that it effects a bottom club more if they lose a good player than a top club. Again could you imagine the uproar on here if when Franklin left the Hawks got pick one. Lets be honest whatever happens it will be wrong if it effects our club.
So what do you think about Sydney getting Heeney for #18 and again Mills this year who is a top 5?

ALl fair and allows weaker clubs to build a list?

Yeah right

You are garbage - Enough said
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:So we will end up getting pick nine if Carlton get a compo for Kruezer and after a top four team in Sydney (who has never had any leg ups from the AFL) gets a top 5 pick and GWS (who already has 27 first round dps on its list) who will finish much higher than us on the ladder gets a top 5 pick.

We will effectively get #9

Pick 9 for coming 13th.

yup sound fair.

Anyone see Heeney play last week?

No.1 for sure last year (who had that BTW) and the second placed team get him for #18

But it must be fair because "its in the rules"

Could be pick 10 if Luenberger gets offered big money. Whinging wont help though. Not following the game may help. I'm going with s*** happens.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Sobraz wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

So what do you think about Sydney getting Heeney for #18 and again Mills this year who is a top 5?

ALl fair and allows weaker clubs to build a list?

Yeah right

Its all about money. You can live in the world of hope but I live in the world of money from interstate clubs for TV rights keeps us going. Id rather be here and miss out than not be here at all. Anyway the bidding system has changed. Mo point in mentioning Heeney now unless it makes you feel better. Doesn't make me feel better.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

I know I would have been wrapt to gifted Dustin Martin after 2009 then Harly Bennel after 2010. That's why the Swans don't bottom out gifts not good management.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Pick 6 could end up pick 10 at this rate. If so then bring us Harley Bennell!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:I know I would have been wrapt to gifted Dustin Martin after 2009 then Harly Bennel after 2010. That's why the Swans don't bottom out gifts not good management.

How about their trading situation at the moment? Of course that wont matter. No idea what the 2 names mentioned mean.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:I know I would have been wrapt to gifted Dustin Martin after 2009 then Harly Bennel after 2010. That's why the Swans don't bottom out gifts not good management.

How about their trading situation at the moment? Of course that wont matter. No idea what the 2 names mentioned mean.
Ok give us Josh Kennedy and Jeremy Cameron then I will happily not trade for a player over 350k a year all the time picking up a top 5 kid each year.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Ok give us Josh Kennedy and Jeremy Cameron then I will happily not trade for a player over 350k a year all the time picking up a top 5 kid each year.

Do Sydney have them as well. I think you are just making up names. Well they do have a Josh Kennedy but anyone could have got him. Still no idea what all this has to do with Kruzer or you ability to not answer simple questions. And are Melbourne a big club?

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Do Sydney have them as well. I think you are just making up names. Well they do have a Josh Kennedy but anyone could have got him. Still no idea what all this has to do with Kruzer or you ability to not answer simple questions. And are Melbourne a big club?
Don't play the fool you know they picked up two million dollar forwards in two years and now get academy gifts.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Ok. Had enough. You win. As you wont answer simple questions I will ask you one off topic. Do you ever post on the Saints?

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Ok. Had enough. You win. As you wont answer simple questions I will ask you one off topic. Do you ever post on the Saints?
This effects us and yes Melbourne is a small club.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Thanks. I thought Melbourne were.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

This is bulls***!

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.