SAINTSATIONONAL SOON TO BE CLOSED UP!!!!!! :-(

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

SAINTSATIONONAL SOON TO BE CLOSED UP!!!!!! :-(

Donald Trump wrote:“We’ve got to maybe do something with Saintsational,” because it was being used to radicalise people. He said that he would “see Bill Gates” so that he could look into “closing it up”.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/peopl ... 64396.html
He's serious too.

Big Vanilla would be with my blessing, but not Saintsational!!! :evil:

It's been great conversing with everyone on here (yes, I mean everyone). But now it's good-bye... and thanks for all the fish.

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
Gordo'
Club Player
Location: banned for a spell, things didn't turn out so well, every thread i played, ffs was lucky i stayed!!!

Re: SAINTSATIONONAL SOON TO BE CLOSED UP!!!!!! :-(

ffs that donald trump is a flowering clown! :roll: just has to be one of those flowering soft***k drummer types....gets front row seats to every phil collins concert ffs! :roll:

even used to do the drumsticks on the flowering limo dash trick so as to park in flowering disabled spaces......one problem, the dudes so flowering dumb he used to use chopsticks instead......then of course he was stuffed after flowering dustin martin pinched them. :roll:

Fortitude Fidelity Sainta.