Saints in box seat for McGovern

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ace
Saintsational Legend

Re: Saints in box seat for McGovern

Joffa Burns wrote: Tue 24 Jul 2018 11:12pm Looks like I'm way ahead of the game with my avatar
Greatest Of All Time avatar.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
resaintlee
Club Player

Collingwood and Ball obviously had this all worked out pretty early on. One gets the impression that Lyon knew this was on and was most probably part of the reason for the ill feeling.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

resaintlee wrote: Fri 27 Jul 2018 2:35pm Collingwood and Ball obviously had this all worked out pretty early on. One gets the impression that Lyon knew this was on and was most probably part of the reason for the ill feeling.
Part? Try "All".

groupie1
Club Player

groupie1 wrote: Mon 09 Jul 2018 6:27pm
The_President wrote: Mon 19 Mar 2018 7:27pm Offering huge money for one player is never going to end well and it will never lead to success.

Would rather go get Marcus Adams from the Doggies. Struggled with injury last year and hurt an ankle in the pre-season and will miss the first half of the season.

Would probably come cheaply.

Tall, athletic, brave defender that reads the play well and cuts off opposition ball.

Pay him $400k or pay McGovern $1m or something stupid.

I know what I'd prefer
bulls***. F Gehrig and A Hamill prove you absolutely wrong. We should be trying to snare both McGoverns, at whatever cost.
Well said. People have short memories. A Lovett would have been equally as successful.
And I'll never forget the fucktards for not grabbing B Cousins at bargain basement prices... h'ed have won us a flag.

Gordon Fode couldda been Plugga