AFL360 update?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ss1986
Club Player

AFL360 update?

Am overseas. Any chance someone could give a brief run down of how Richo was and what he said?

Did they go easy?

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Re: AFL360 update?

Is anyone calling for his head yet?
Surely on to him soon.

“Yeah….nah””
mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

Was asked first how he is holding up and then asked what he's going to do about the state of our footy. He said nothing of interest in response. Rambled about how he needs to find solutions to problems

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

mad saint guy wrote:Was asked first how he is holding up and then asked what he's going to do about the state of our footy. He said nothing of interest in response. Rambled about how he needs to find solutions to problems
That’s true. Reality he has NFI how to fix it or where the fix will come from. He’s turned over all his stones so can’t use that as an excuse.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Never seen more of a dead man walking.
He has NO answers, absolutely none whatsoever.
This 360 gig is now getting embarassing.
Club should pull him from it if they knew what was good for the club.
As we know, they actually have NFI what they are doing.
So, on we sail.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:Never seen more of a dead man walking.
So, on we sail.

I think I agree with you. Can only get worse with a bald headed prick like Robbo waiting to bury the knife deeper and deeper each week we lose

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

asked if he gets angry.............never gives a straight answer, the guy should be a Pollie.

stonecold
SS Life Member

Yeah, I must say, hasn't really been impressive at all!!!!!

Hate going over old ground and know we are not Richmond, however remember Hardwick when he was under the pump at Richmond, he was strong and really stood he's ground, he made you believe, no matter what the result or problem!!!!!

Richo doesn't do/have that ability!!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
barneyboyz
Club Player

saynta wrote:
So, on we sail.

I think I agree with you. Can only get worse with a bald headed prick like Robbo waiting to bury the knife deeper and deeper each week we lose
I've been watching this for a while now, and apart from the usual over confident theatrics from said 'bald prick', I reckon Robbo has been pretty good and has asked difficult questions. Richo has been a little snappy with him (clearly no respect), but if he thinks Robbo is a total fool (yeah, I know) then he would be mistaken. But really, he hasn't provided much on where he thinks the answers are coming from.

Oh, and having Scott patronising him with a smile must be giving him the real shytes!!! :lol:

Every ex coach knows when it's over. Deep down he will know if the boys are gone, and only 100% support from management (ala 2006 Geelong) could then resolve this in his favour

St. Kilda Football Club. Going strong, since 1960 :wink:
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

barneyboyz wrote:
saynta wrote:
So, on we sail.

I've been watching this for a while now, and apart from the usual over confident theatrics from said 'bald prick', I reckon Robbo has been pretty good and has asked difficult questions. Richo has been a little snappy with him (clearly no respect), but if he thinks Robbo is a total fool (yeah, I know) then he would be mistaken. But really, he hasn't provided much on where he thinks the answers are coming from.

Oh, and having Scott patronising him with a smile must be giving him the real shytes!!! :lol:

Every ex coach knows when it's over. Deep down he will know if the boys are gone, and only 100% support from management (ala 2006 Geelong) could then resolve this in his favour
Not a fan of Robbo but I'd say he has been extremely respectful to Richo.
Has asked many valid questions but could have gone a lot harder/further or pressed Richo when he fails to answer a succinctly. I'm guessing he has some empathy and must genuinely think Richo is a good bloke.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

mad saint guy wrote:Was asked first how he is holding up and then asked what he's going to do about the state of our footy. He said nothing of interest in response. Rambled about how he needs to find solutions to problems
Here’s a couple of suggestions.

Acres in the guts, not the ruck. Why hasn’t he tried this?

Carlisle to CHF. Membrey full forward. Must have bigger forwards who can inspire confidence and kick goals.

Paddy, once returned from injury, to be forced to earn his spot with goals at a lower level. No special treatment because of his draft position.

Gresham. More time on the ball.

Billings. Centre wing. Far enough out from goal to stop him from being petrified of having to take a shot.

Battle in. Whack him at CHB to replace Carlisle.

Persevere with two rucks. Hickey and Marshall.

A limit on the number of one-paced in and under ball winners. Armo, Dunstan, Steele, Ross is at least one too many of this type of player.

Look to debut Freeman once he’s got some solid VFL form

Okay a few left field ones there, but the season is going nowhere. Richo MUST play some shots.
Last edited by bigcarl on Wed 09 May 2018 12:57pm, edited 1 time in total.

barneyboyz
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote:
barneyboyz wrote:
saynta wrote:
So, on we sail.

Has asked many valid questions but could have gone a lot harder/further or pressed Richo when he fails to answer a succinctly. I'm guessing he has some empathy and must genuinely think Richo is a good bloke.
Yes, I agree and I'm so looking for Richo to turn out to be the right man, we really don't need a coup.

I expect that much of the media are thinking this is something that will just turn around pretty quick. Me, I'm thinking this could be much more than just a couple of blokes out of form as we have been crap at kicking for a long, long time now, and well before Richo got here.

I didn't see it before, but the drafting really is the problem, and it will most likely be the answer, and probably starting with a pick 3 in October

St. Kilda Football Club. Going strong, since 1960 :wink:
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: I'm guessing he (Robinson) has some empathy and must genuinely think Richo is a good bloke.
I think that’s about right. He likes Richo and that makes it hard for him to tip a bucket on the bloke.

Saintmatt
SS Life Member

bigcarl wrote:
Joffa Burns wrote: I'm guessing he (Robinson) has some empathy and must genuinely think Richo is a good bloke.
I think that’s about right. He likes Richo and that makes it hard for him to tip a bucket on the bloke.
I have very little time for Slobbo but I think it's actually a case of him feeling genuinely sorry for Richo's plight. He knows he's a dead man and as such, apart from always asking a couple of very good, probing questions generally backs off and let's Richo dribble his cliches. It's embarrasing for all concerned to be honest. I think Richo is a decent guy but has zero intensity - which has flowed into our team.

Go you red, black & white warriors
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
Robbo isnt going to tip buckets on anyone, they are all employed by the channel...a mutual respect thing..if thats possible in the media. Besides Richo is a coach of an AFL side (regardless of how poor) which demands respect in the first place.

Robbo will continue to ask the same questions : like "why are you guys so $hit? " and we get the same responses....mind numbing to say the least.

terry smith rules
SS Life Member

The Fireman wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
Robbo isnt going to tip buckets on anyone, they are all employed by the channel...a mutual respect thing..if thats possible in the media. Besides Richo is a coach of an AFL side (regardless of how poor) which demands respect in the first place.

Robbo will continue to ask the same questions : like "why are you guys so $hit? " and we get the same responses....mind numbing to say the least.
Absolute rubbish. Did you watch Monday night.

He asked him hard questions that I think fans would want to ask him, like when you are driving home from the game are you (richo) angry,sad . In other words are you emotionally invested in the club.

Did you watch 2 years ago when Buckley was on, Robbo got into him a lot.

" A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds. Those are the people I want in your hearts."

— Coach Eric Taylor - Friday Night Lights
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

terry smith rules wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
bigcarl wrote:

Absolute rubbish. Did you watch Monday night.

He asked him hard questions that I think fans would want to ask him, like when you are driving home from the game are you (richo) angry,sad . In other words are you emotionally invested in the club.

Did you watch 2 years ago when Buckley was on, Robbo got into him a lot.
i did watch it. he didn't exactly tip a bucket on him....I said before that he was asked if he gets angry.

Tipping a bucket is questions like..do you fear for your job..have you lost the players , are you going backwards ? thats what I meant by respectful questions .. absolute rubbish ? respectful replies on here would be nice also.

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Joffa Burns wrote:
barneyboyz wrote:
saynta wrote:
So, on we sail.

I reckon Robbo has gone very soft on him all up. Especially seeing Richo gives the most ridiculous non answer answers ever heard in the history of man.

St DAC
SS Hall of Fame

iwantmeseats wrote:I reckon Robbo has gone very soft on him all up. Especially seeing Richo gives the most ridiculous non answer answers ever heard in the history of man.
Clearly you haven't listened to Ross Lyon's pressers much ... :roll: