The Flux Protein & Carbohydrate Report - UPDATED

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

AeonFlux
Club Player

The Flux Protein & Carbohydrate Report - UPDATED

I have chosen to issue an apology for any misunderstandings that may have arisen, as it seems the recent 'Flux 2018 Daft Report' may have been chockfull of poorly chosen, or maybe poorly choreographed(?), content. That may not have stuck quite the intended chord. All this has lead to choruses of misunderstanding, and sailing on choppy seas for the good ship SS Saintsational. So to maybe (or maybe not) save choirmaster Simon some chores, I have chosen to to try to answer some choice (bro') questions.............

HitTheBoundary wrote: Sat 24 Nov 2018 5:50pm
Harvey To Hayes wrote: Sat 24 Nov 2018 5:47pm
rodgerfox wrote: Sat 24 Nov 2018 5:12pm So we can't use the nickname 'Roo' anymore either then?
‘Banger’ seems a bit dodgy too in the new world order
And then there's Plugger...
Good questions. And fortunately, Whispering Urban Ted has just filed his interim urban report. So to answer these questions, and more.................

-Roo. Definitely not! That's disgusting! Ted's Urban Dictionary (collector's edition) - see definition No 6.

-Banger. Definitely not! That's a nasty and insulting term for a Bangladeshi person. Sure, who would have known??? But, there are no more excuses now. Only a despicable racist person would use that term now that you have been informed. See Ted's Urban Dictionary (collector's edition) definition No 48 - if you really must.

-Plugger. Are you serious HTB??? :shock: :shock: :shock: That's so disgusting, even Ted won't go there! (Puke!)

-Ted. 'Fraid not. Whilst not sexual or racist in nature, it is a bit unfairly derogatory, so may no longer be used on this site. Ted's Urban Dictionary (collector's edition) - see definition No 12.

-Simon. 'Fraid not. Again, whilst not sexual or racist in nature, is a unfairly derogatory, so may no longer be used on this site. Ted's Urban Dictionary (collector's edition) - see definition No 11, 28, 33 & 34.

-Logan. This one is acceptable. Quite funny really.
A guy who is dumb enough to look up his real name in the f****** dictionary. :lol:
Ted's Urban Dictionary (collector's edition) - see definition No 21.

saynta wrote: Sat 24 Nov 2018 6:04pm
rodgerfox wrote: Sat 24 Nov 2018 5:12pm So we can't use the nickname 'Roo' anymore either then?
Not so. Named after Harvey Wall- Banger, a drink.
saynta, I can clearly see your chosen logic here. But unfortunately, the PC-Nazis are running amuck. :(

As The Urban Bible now tells us, and as Simon has explained, new and more enlightened times mean that we now really do need to stamp out the use of all insulting and or racist terms, including CHO and Banger. (No matter how obscure they may be.)

I know that Simon and Urban Ted thank you for your understanding, as do I.

saynta wrote: Sat 24 Nov 2018 6:30pm
rodgerfox wrote: Sat 24 Nov 2018 6:28pm I'm going to do a Con Gorozidis and get a life ban.

This site is just on.giant face palm.

Seriously, you should stop and have a think about how childish and pathetic you are being.
If you say so.
Rodger, as you know, this poster is your number one fan. (Swoon. :D ) But Rodger, I know that (as Lazar would say) your only human and all. But I'm disappointed. (Just this once.) And I'm also disappointed in several other Saintsationalists in this thread.

Everyone, please stop setting upon saynta!!!

He's a good man, and his record is clean. Tap 'saynta' into Ted's Whispering Urban Dictionary and see what you get. That's right, nothing. He's clean. :D

And please stop demeaning saynta with any references to 'stinger'! Whispering Urban Ted has just informed me that definition No 20 for 'stinger' is pretty much akin to the original 'act' that has sparked this whole controversy.

Now, for those who may still not be convinced. Mark Zuckerberg is a squillionaire genius. If your (thanks Lazar :P ) liked to Facebook, then you can't be wrong!
Quality control
By default, each definition is accepted or rejected based on the number of "Publish" or "Don't Publish" votes it receives from volunteer editors. The editors are not bound by any criteria for the approval or rejection of definitions. Editors previously needed a valid email address, but it is no longer required, as three options are provided for new words: "Add It!," "Keep Out!," and "I Can't Decide." However, a Facebook or Gmail account is required to post a new definition.[15] Editors are not allowed to edit entries for spelling, wording or punctuation.

Issues with content
One objection about content is that the very name "Urban Dictionary" misleadingly implies that urbanites in different cities share a common vocabulary. A more serious objection is that definitions can be trumped up for the sole purpose of embarrassing people.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_Dictionary

Thank you everyone.

Love, Aeon. :)

Now, back to the cat videos, and eating chocolate. :D
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=96666&p=1768849#p1768849

ReMembering:
Image Image Image Image

----- Rodger ------- Nymeria ------- BakesFan ----------- Aaron
HarryM wrote: Nope never heard of them :roll:
Gordo'
Club Player
Location: banned for a spell, things didn't turn out so well, every thread i played, ffs was lucky i stayed!!!

Re: The Flux Protein & Carbohydrate Report - UPDATED

oh ffs!!! that you ted??? :shock:

ffs, yes it is!!! flowering teddy parker!!! the flowering greatest cowbells player I’ve ever flowering known! :D ffs, haven’t seen you mate since that little incident with the hamster and the flowering gaffer tape. and i'm betting they haven't even got a term for that one yet in that flowering urban dick'sionary. :mrgreen: (I know mate, flowering ‘time of the month’ stuff :roll: , people do funny things. but, still best you stay away from flowering scunthorpe after that one mate, know what I mean?)

anyway mate, ffs!!! you flowering must catch up for a jam with the band!!! young harriett (you’d like her :wink: ) will be there, along with stinger on his organ, and plucker66 our axeman. mate, ffs, we're going all out. have even released a flowering new 'commemorative' single, with simon guesting on vocals. ffs!!! he flowering rocks!!! :D

Fortitude Fidelity Sainta.
tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

This is a very strange place.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

Gordo' wrote: Mon 26 Nov 2018 9:49pm
this place finally has it's own anthem! good stuff.
as the real ted theodore would say ..."excellent dude!"
righteous stuff aeon and gordo!

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

CHO: FINAL RULING

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=96662

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
degruch
Saintsational Legend

FREE THE CHO!

Three strikes, and hopefully I'm out...farewell friends, its been a fun 10 years :D

PS: I expect multiple 'Free Degruch' tribute posts, or I'll come back with a morally superior new nick and post nothing but crap on the forum.
Last edited by degruch on Tue 27 Nov 2018 8:29am, edited 1 time in total.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote: Tue 27 Nov 2018 7:51am CHO: FINAL RULING

?

So in the event I wanted to say Cho, can I?

If want to call Richardson Cho, can I?

If I want to criticise Richardson, can I?

If I want to hang s*** on him and make fun of him, can I?

degruch
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote: Tue 27 Nov 2018 8:27am
Possibly, but only if you refer to him as Alan.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote: Tue 27 Nov 2018 8:30am
Ok.

So which is worse?

The Cho is awesome and a great guy and coach.

Or...

Alan is a rubbish coach and also happens to be a borderline illiterate flog.

?

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Dude, you just said Cho.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote: Tue 27 Nov 2018 8:50am

Dude, you just said Cho.
Cho is fine bro, its the 'the' that is not welcome.

Get it together rodge, you dodgy flog-jacket.

minneapolis
Club Player

Remember the band called The the?

Are they band too?

Nothing better than a good Dad Joke.
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

?

So in the event I wanted to say Cho, can I?

If want to call Richardson Cho, can I?

If I want to criticise Richardson, can I?

Yes
Yes
Yes
No

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote: Tue 27 Nov 2018 8:49am
Ok.

So which is worse?

Or...

?
Trying to help here by saying you will get a ban for the first because by referencing him in that sexualised way you are clearly being sarcastic in the second part.

I shall make this clear - teens to 25 year olds know what the term means and just because some here may not be aware (which is what con / Ben relies on) it is still extremely derogatory and demeaning.

Then in the second example you might get a warning.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote: Tue 27 Nov 2018 8:50am

Dude, you just said Cho.
Dude, you have a comprehension issue.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Don't cave in to their rubbish mate, you know its short for Richo, always has been. They were allowed to post their juvenile garbage on here, and should have been warned/banned from the get go. The issue has only been escalated because they were given an inch, now they're taking a mile.

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

AeonFlux wrote: Sun 25 Nov 2018 9:24pm I have chosen to issue an apology for any misunderstandings that may have arisen, as it seems the recent 'Flux 2018 Daft Report' may have been chockfull of poorly chosen, or maybe poorly choreographed(?), content. That may not have stuck quite the intended chord. All this has lead to choruses of misunderstanding, and sailing on choppy seas for the good ship SS Saintsational. So to maybe (or maybe not) save choirmaster Simon some chores, I have chosen to to try to answer some choice (bro') questions.............

HitTheBoundary wrote: Sat 24 Nov 2018 5:50pm
And then there's Plugger...
Good questions. And fortunately, Whispering Urban Ted has just filed his interim urban report. So to answer these questions, and more.................

-Roo. Definitely not! That's disgusting! Ted's Urban Dictionary (collector's edition) - see definition No 6.

-Banger. Definitely not! That's a nasty and insulting term for a Bangladeshi person. Sure, who would have known??? But, there are no more excuses now. Only a despicable racist person would use that term now that you have been informed. See Ted's Urban Dictionary (collector's edition) definition No 48 - if you really must.

-Plugger. Are you serious HTB??? :shock: :shock: :shock: That's so disgusting, even Ted won't go there! (Puke!)

-Ted. 'Fraid not. Whilst not sexual or racist in nature, it is a bit unfairly derogatory, so may no longer be used on this site. Ted's Urban Dictionary (collector's edition) - see definition No 12.

-Simon. 'Fraid not. Again, whilst not sexual or racist in nature, is a unfairly derogatory, so may no longer be used on this site. Ted's Urban Dictionary (collector's edition) - see definition No 11, 28, 33 & 34.

-Logan. This one is acceptable. Quite funny really.
A guy who is dumb enough to look up his real name in the f****** dictionary. :lol:
Ted's Urban Dictionary (collector's edition) - see definition No 21.

saynta wrote: Sat 24 Nov 2018 6:04pm
Not so. Named after Harvey Wall- Banger, a drink.
saynta, I can clearly see your chosen logic here. But unfortunately, the PC-Nazis are running amuck. :(

As The Urban Bible now tells us, and as Simon has explained, new and more enlightened times mean that we now really do need to stamp out the use of all insulting and or racist terms, including CHO and Banger. (No matter how obscure they may be.)

I know that Simon and Urban Ted thank you for your understanding, as do I.

saynta wrote: Sat 24 Nov 2018 6:30pm
rodgerfox wrote: Sat 24 Nov 2018 6:28pm I'm going to do a Con Gorozidis and get a life ban.

This site is just on.giant face palm.

Seriously, you should stop and have a think about how childish and pathetic you are being.
If you say so.
Rodger, as you know, this poster is your number one fan. (Swoon. :D ) But Rodger, I know that (as Lazar would say) your only human and all. But I'm disappointed. (Just this once.) And I'm also disappointed in several other Saintsationalists in this thread.

Everyone, please stop setting upon saynta!!!

He's a good man, and his record is clean. Tap 'saynta' into Ted's Whispering Urban Dictionary and see what you get. That's right, nothing. He's clean. :D

And please stop demeaning saynta with any references to 'stinger'! Whispering Urban Ted has just informed me that definition No 20 for 'stinger' is pretty much akin to the original 'act' that has sparked this whole controversy.

Now, for those who may still not be convinced. Mark Zuckerberg is a squillionaire genius. If your (thanks Lazar :P ) liked to Facebook, then you can't be wrong!
Quality control
By default, each definition is accepted or rejected based on the number of "Publish" or "Don't Publish" votes it receives from volunteer editors. The editors are not bound by any criteria for the approval or rejection of definitions. Editors previously needed a valid email address, but it is no longer required, as three options are provided for new words: "Add It!," "Keep Out!," and "I Can't Decide." However, a Facebook or Gmail account is required to post a new definition.[15] Editors are not allowed to edit entries for spelling, wording or punctuation.

Issues with content
One objection about content is that the very name "Urban Dictionary" misleadingly implies that urbanites in different cities share a common vocabulary. A more serious objection is that definitions can be trumped up for the sole purpose of embarrassing people.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_Dictionary

Thank you everyone.

Love, Aeon. :)

Now, back to the cat videos, and eating chocolate. :D
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=96666&p=1768849#p1768849

you've posted offensive content.
Looking at the first paragraph,
we can see a veritable flood of words
containing a banned string of letters:
-'choirmaster'
-'chores'
-'chosen'
-'chockful'
-'choreographed'
-'chord'
-'chorus'
-'choppy'
-'choice'

You, sir (or madam) might think yourself clever,
hiding such a vile word in plain sight,
but you shall not escape punishment.

The KGB and the Stasi are aware of your heinous crimes.
:mrgreen:
Watch this space
:lol:

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
dragit
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote: Tue 27 Nov 2018 2:41pm
Ok.

So which is worse?

Or...

?
Trying to help here by saying you will get a ban for the first because by referencing him in that sexualised way you are clearly being sarcastic in the second part.

I shall make this clear - teens to 25 year olds know what the term means and just because some here may not be aware (which is what con / Ben relies on) it is still extremely derogatory and demeaning.

Just to be clear, you are banning a word because of an inference that no one was alluding or intending to make a connection to?

Despite the multitude of other words provided which have far more socially recognised lewd double meanings, we are picking one that not one person appears to have intended to have connected to an obscure Internet reference.

Yeah?

dragit
Saintsational Legend

And... the one poster you have alleged to have used this phrase innapropriately (despite anyone showing any evidence to support this), is already banned permanently?

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

dragit wrote: Tue 27 Nov 2018 3:16pm
Ok.

So which is worse?

Or...

?

Just to be clear, you are banning a word because of an inference that no one was alluding or intending to make a connection to?

Despite the multitude of other words provided which have far more socially recognised lewd double meanings, we are picking one that not one person appears to have intended to have connected to an obscure Internet reference.

Yeah?
The royal decree smells like Orwell's 1984,
Bradbury's 'Fahrenheit 451' and has echoed every fascist and communist regime in history.
Being petty and vindictive.
The mod probably thinks Khashoggi copped his right whack in Turkey.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Are you serious?

Do you actually believe that there is an official meaning for 'Cho' and it is exclusively published in the Urban Dictionary?

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

i love the false claims such as teens to 25 know what the term means. how many?
my son and his mates (all internet nerds) have never heard of it. but conveneiently, somehow yours have? out of all the people in the world that would have no inkling.
we've already seen it has garnered far less likes in 11 years than a kids pet dogs name. do the maths.
i can imagine the convo. hey kids do you know what the cho means? "ah (no idea but can guess it aint good) yeah, snigger, snigger"
alrighty then, confirmation!
mind boggling stuff. and what is worse is the likes of ted, saynta, and bfusa have now given some weight to that meaning - well done chaps. be proud of yourselves.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
degruch
Saintsational Legend

desertsaint wrote: Tue 27 Nov 2018 9:45pm i love the false claims such as teens to 25 know what the term means. how many?
Just two, Saynta and Ted. :lol: