2 x GF tickets available

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thetruth
Club Player

2 x GF tickets available

2 x tix

Area: Great Southern Stand
Section: SM3
Row: EE
Price Category: Standard Seating

PM if interested with your contact details

Sat morning pick up

Cheers

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

I have pm'ed you as well as I am still looking for tickets for myself

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Sobraz
SS Life Member

PM'd...

Where is SM3??... lower level??

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

Sobraz wrote:PM'd...

Where is SM3??... lower level??
Guessing the 'S' means either Southern Stand or Standard.

They walk amongst us...

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Bloody good spot. Right behind OUR Cheersquad !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

saintsareprettygoodhey
Club Player

I PM'd you, but I'm not sure if it sent. Its in Outbox but not in Sentbox.

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:Bloody good spot. Right behind OUR Cheersquad !!
I know I know Eastern, just looked at the map !!! I just want tickets, don't care where, M3 would be a bonus thou !

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:
I know I know Eastern, just looked at the map !!! I just want tickets, don't care where, M3 would be a bonus thou !
Mary, I have fingers, toes & other bits crossed for you !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:
you crack me up Eastern, you still calling me Mary even thou I am no longer pregnant !!! LOL people will think that is my name LOL

In Ross Get lost!

chook23
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:
Eastern wrote:
Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:
you crack me up Eastern, you still calling me Mary even thou I am no longer pregnant !!! LOL people will think that is my name LOL
I thought the name would be "Nancy"

saint4life
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Mary, if you get these tix I might change your name to Emma !!

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:
Good luck, I hope you get them

Another opportunity awaits!
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:Mary, if you get these tix I might change your name to Emma !!
Ah thanks Eastern but it looks like I will stay as Mary for a while. The price is way way out of my price range.

In Ross Get lost!

Sam23
SS Life Member

Bugger.

Goddard.
Sobraz
SS Life Member

Are these ticks still availible??

saintsareprettygoodhey
Club Player

Hey thetruth, would be willing to pick these up for that price. Have returned a PM. Hopefully we are in business!

thetruth
Club Player

Thanks everyone for their interest.

Just leaving work now, so should have it all finalised in the next hour, will try and reply to all PMs.

Cheers.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:
Eastern wrote:Mary, if you get these tix I might change your name to Emma !!
Ah thanks Eastern but it looks like I will stay as Mary for a while. The price is way way out of my price range.
If the OP is selling each ticket over $161, that is scalping IMO and a first offender cops a fine of up to $7,000 if caught.

Again the price for a standard ticket is $161.

I am really surprised a mod or admin member of this site has not deleted this thread.

IMO posters wanting to sell tickets should PM a mod or admin first and mention the price they want for a ticket, if no PM the thread should be deleted and a warning given.

I am really astounded how this is allowed to continue, fellow members of this site appearing to sell tickets at inflated prices to other members of this site.

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
thetruth
Club Player

SOLD

Sold.

Apologies to those I couldn't help today. If it falls through I will be contacting others who contacted me.

Cheers.

SaintQ
Club Player

i wonder if you sold them to the filth

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Re: SOLD

thetruth wrote:Sold.

Apologies to those I couldn't help today. If it falls through I will be contacting others who contacted me.

Cheers.
The first poster that replied to this thread was DSG, I hope she got those tickets at face value.

If not and you sold them at an inflated price that is illegal and also gutless.

You must know the penalty for scalping, hence why you tried on this site, in order to maintain you anonymity.

You prefer to RIP OFF fellow posters because of fear of getting caught selling those tickets outside the ground or by other means....

TOTALLY GUTLESS!!!

I hope you get caught and I will endeavour to identify you, even if that means obtaining a warrant and serving it to an admin member from this site.

I am disgusted that this transaction was allowed to take place to start with and again, I will endeavour to locate you by all available means.

Again, DSG was first to reply and she should have been given the opportunity to purchase those tickets AT FACE VALUE.

This matter wont go away, believe me.

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
thetruth wrote:Sold.

Cheers.
The first poster that replied to this thread was DSG, I hope she got those tickets at face value.

If not and you sold them at an inflated price that is illegal and also gutless.

You must know the penalty for scalping, hence why you tried on this site, in order to maintain you anonymity.

You prefer to RIP OFF fellow posters because of fear of getting caught selling those tickets outside the ground or by other means....

TOTALLY GUTLESS!!!

I hope you get caught and I will endeavour to identify you, even if that means obtaining a warrant and serving it to an admin member from this site.

I am disgusted that this transaction was allowed to take place to start with and again, I will endeavour to locate you by all available means.

Again, DSG was first to reply and she should have been given the opportunity to purchase those tickets AT FACE VALUE.

This matter wont go away, believe me.
As long as you are consistant. That means you will go after the person in the other thread who also was trying to sell above face value.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: As long as you are consistant. That means you will go after the person in the other thread who also was trying to sell above face value.
I am not a mod and really only view this forum page....

Again, I cannot believe how the mods have allowed this.

To me it's a disgrace and a gutless act to rip off fellow posters because they feel they have anonymity.

I hope this changes and changes quickly, because I am going to report the matter.

I have PMed an admin but the admin member has not read the PM ATM.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote: As long as you are consistant. That means you will go after the person in the other thread who also was trying to sell above face value.

To me it's a disgrace and a gutless act to rip off fellow posters because they feel they have anonymity.

I hope this changes and changes quickly, because I am going to report the matter.

Well have a look at the other thread on this page. It is 4 pages long and get back to me on how you viwe that one. You only need to read the first post.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Well have a look at the other thread on this page. It is 4 pages long and get back to me on how you viwe that one. You only need to read the first post.
Yep I have read that ...

IMO technically that is aid and abet, which is liable to the same penalty as the first offender....

The problem there the person holding the ticket lives interstate, and I am pretty sure Vic Government laws don't apply to people living interstate.