2 x GF tickets available

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: SOLD

St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote: As long as you are consistant. That means you will go after the person in the other thread who also was trying to sell above face value.
I am not a mod and really only view this forum page....

Again, I cannot believe how the mods have allowed this.

To me it's a disgrace and a gutless act to rip off fellow posters because they feel they have anonymity.

I hope this changes and changes quickly, because I am going to report the matter.

I have PMed an admin but the admin member has not read the PM ATM.
Well have a look at the other thread on this page. It is 4 pages long and get back to me on how you viwe that one. You only need to read the first post.
Yep I have read that ...

IMO technically that is aid and abet, which is liable to the same penalty as the first offender....

The problem there the person holding the ticket lives interstate, and I am pretty sure Vic Government laws don't apply to people living interstate.
I dont care what the law says, its more peoples conscience or lack of it.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: I dont care what the law says, its more peoples conscience or lack of it.
Yeah well, I don't really give a stuff about what you care, to be frank.

I care about the law, pretty simple really :idea:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote: I dont care what the law says, its more peoples conscience or lack of it.
Yeah well, I don't really give a stuff about what you care, to be frank.

I care about the law, pretty simple really :idea:
You really must have a lot of friends because you really have a way of bonding with people.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

.Image
Last edited by matrix on Wed 29 Sep 2010 7:33pm, edited 1 time in total.

#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

Hahahahaha, Plugger is by far the funniest bloke on this forum.

Not sure why he is always being attacked, he's a freaking comedian!

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

I have information that the OPs price for each ticket was $600 with NO split...

The buyer would have to fork out 1,200 for the tickets that he purchased for $362

THAT IS A $878 profit on two standard tickets....

An this poster was allowed to commission his sale via this forum?

THAT IS A DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!

Just why was this allowed by the mods and admin staff????????

The rightful purchaser of these tickets should be DSG IMO

She was first to reply to this thread....

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

Bang on, can't understand why people are accepting this.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:I have information that the OPs price for each ticket was $600 with NO split...

The buyer would have to fork out 1,200 for the tickets that he purchased for $362

Do we know if this person lives in Victoria?

#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:I have information that the OPs price for each ticket was $600 with NO split...

Don't look now Plugger but you are only one post away from 16,000...You'd want to make it a funny one.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

#1GILL wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Don't look now Plugger but you are only one post away from 16,000...You'd want to make it a funny one.
good call
at least use an emoticon ffs

make it a good one!!

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

matrix wrote:
#1GILL wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

good call
at least use an emoticon ffs

make it a good one!!
only ever seen one post with an emoticon in it and that was when he was pretending to be stinger.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :mrgreen: :| :arrow: :idea: :?: :!:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

was that the one where he used every single emoticon in the box over on the left??

bahahaha
gold

matrix
Saintsational Legend

hahahahahhhhahahahahahaha

called it and meant the last time he did it

unreeeeeal :lol: :lol:

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

matrix wrote:was that the one where he used every single emoticon in the box over on the left??

bahahaha
gold
no it was the one where he said he was stinger - quoted the post and modified his name to read Stinger and then wrote something along the lines of he is right ffs :roll: - it was quite funny

P.S. Good call!

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote::D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :mrgreen: :| :arrow: :idea: :?: :!:
quoted for awesomeness.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

I have had a few PMs about the price and believe me if this sale goes through I will make sure that charges are laid.

This OP faces a max fine of $7,000 and I hope he gets the full wack, if he does sell those tickets.

Again, the most gutless act is to prey on other members of this forum for his own gain, because he/she would have been TOO GUTLESS, to try this sale at the ground.

The poster has preyed on the despite, in order to get maximum value and remain in what he/she thinks is anonymity....

WRONG!!!

You will be found out I will make it my first priority.....

I have easy access to the High Tech Crime Squad and believe me I and others will catch the OP...

I again suggest to the OP to re consider and reply to the first person that responded to your post and the said price should be $161 plus the booking fee of around $7.....

This is not a blackmail and if you choose another poster that PM you first, so be it.

This site has really done the wrong thing here IMO and the admin staff really need to look into this, otherwise this site maybe looked at aid and abet themselves IMO

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:I have had a few PMs about the price and believe me if this sale goes through I will make sure that charges are laid.

This OP faces a max fine of $7,000 and I hope he gets the full wack, if he does sell those tickets.

Again, the most gutless act is to prey on other members of this forum for his own gain, because he/she would have been TOO GUTLESS, to try this sale at the ground.

The poster has preyed on the despite, in order to get maximum value and remain in what he/she thinks is anonymity....

WRONG!!!

I have easy access to the High Tech Crime Squad and believe me I and others will catch the OP...

I again suggest to the OP to re consider and reply to the first person that responded to your post and the said price should be $161 plus the booking fee of around $7.....

This is not a blackmail and if you choose another poster that PM you first, so be it.

This site has really done the wrong thing here IMO and the admin staff really need to look into this, otherwise this site maybe looked at aid and abet themselves IMO
How do you know the person is Victorian?

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:I have had a few PMs about the price and believe me if this sale goes through I will make sure that charges are laid.

WRONG!!!

How about you flower off this thread FTM :idea:

and let some process begin :roll:

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

I dont agree with profiteering but its a reality of economics where Demand > supply.

People will pay.

I do like seeing scalpers get burnt though.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

WRONG!!!

How about you flower off this thread FTM :idea:

and let some process begin :roll:
If the person isnt from Victoria there is no issue. You said that otherwise you would be after the person in the other thread as well. While you at arresting people, today I went over the speed limit, went through a red light, passed a person on double lines and stole a footy off a little kid. Are you going to charge me as well. Sure there are many others on here who have broken laws today as well. Whilst I totally disagree with this scalping to Saints supporters and said so on the other thread I think you are taking this to far but if you want to continue I also expect to have many charges laid on me today as well.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:I dont agree with profiteering but its a reality of economics where Demand > supply.

People will pay.

Yeah Dan...

it is a reality, but I am surprised that it was allowed to happen on this site..

This scalper is a member of this site and has preyed on other members of this site for his gain...

GUTLESS and WEAK effort IMO...

The OP will not be faceless for much longer or I will move for this site to close....

I am strong on illegal activity and this thread is a good reference IMO

I will strong detest any removal of this thread and I would suggest the thread locked without any more edits :idea:

Believe me there is an issue on this thread and I want the OP's details

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
Dan Warna wrote:I dont agree with profiteering but its a reality of economics where Demand > supply.

People will pay.

Yeah Dan...

it is a reality, but I am surprised that it was allowed to happen on this site..

This scalper is a member of this site and has preyed on other members of this site for his gain...

GUTLESS and WEAK effort IMO...

The OP will not be faceless for much longer or I will move for this site to close....

I am strong on illegal activity and this thread is a good reference IMO

I will strong detest any removal of this thread and I would suggest the thread locked without any more edits :idea:

Believe me there is an issue on this thread and I want the OP's details
I wish i was your partner in the police force. It would be a laugh a decade.

BakesFan
SS Life Member

hmm... many sides to the story... I'll simply say this...

Clubs (and the AFL itself) are allowed to 'package' a $250 GF seat; with a crappy feed + pissy 'entertainmant'; and sell it for $1,000.00+..... Scalping much??

All I can say is , it'd wanna be a SUPERB feed and show for $750.00.....

Dimwit = Hypocrite..... Give the GF back to the supporters you maggot!

Competing clubs should get a FULL allocation of tickets for their members BEFORE any others are released.

End of rant.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

I can see where St Fid is coming from. I agree the mods shouldn't allow blatant and gutless profiteering on this site (especially as it is against the law) Not only wrong morally but legally as well. POsts should be deleted imo.