2 x GF tickets available

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintsareprettygoodhey
Club Player

These are really good seats, and considering you don't really get much with the corporate deal anyway (nothing I would really want anyway) this is a pretty good price comparatively.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
I wish i was your partner in the police force. It would be a laugh a decade.
lol

If you were in the VicPol you wouldn't last a minute and just run away from some angry druggie or someone that shows some violence IMO...

The issue I have with this thread is that a fellow poster has offered up two tickets to make a $878 profit and is preying on the posters of this site to cough up those extra dollars....

If you think that is fine to make that much money on other members of this site, so be it...

I DON'T!!!!

Again the OP is gutless and is trying to post on here in order to gain anonymity instead of facing the gauntlet and selling them by other means.

I do feel the admin of this site needs to take some responsibility on just what is posted...

You can carry on with your jokes, but in reality what has just transpired is totally wrong.

A POSTER PREYING ON ANOTHER POSTER FOR HIS/HERS BENEFIT!!!

WRONG AND GUTLESS IMO!!!!!!!!!

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
I wish i was your partner in the police force. It would be a laugh a decade.
lol

If you were in the VicPol you wouldn't last a minute and just run away from some angry druggie or someone that shows some violence IMO...

The issue I have with this thread is that a fellow poster has offered up two tickets to make a $878 profit and is preying on the posters of this site to cough up those extra dollars....

If you think that is fine to make that much money on other members of this site, so be it...

I DON'T!!!!

Again the OP is gutless and is trying to post on here in order to gain anonymity instead of facing the gauntlet and selling them by other means.

I do feel the admin of this site needs to take some responsibility on just what is posted...

You can carry on with your jokes, but in reality what has just transpired is totally wrong.

A POSTER PREYING ON ANOTHER POSTER FOR HIS/HERS BENEFIT!!!

WRONG AND GUTLESS IMO!!!!!!!!!
So jump on the other thread as well then. By the way when do I get charged?