to all the early leavers

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

dals_da_bomb
Club Player

no, I do think they would of flooded the areas regardless.
Was there no secruity? What did they say when you complained to them?

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Re: to all the early leavers

stinger wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
stinger wrote:thanks for nothing.....your gutless weak minded actions only contributed to the worst 15 to 20 minutes i have ever spent at the footy......you allowed that filth scum who probably only could steal enough money for standing room tickets to swarm into and infest our reserved seating section...where they spent the remainder of the match abusing the saints players and picking fights with saints supporters .... you are as weak as piss.....

oh...if me post upsets you...good...don't try and f****** excuse your actions either....st kilda doesn't need supporters like you...... :evil:
F*** OFF arsewipe :wink:

be surprised if you left early even though your are a known wanker. :wink: :wink: :lol:
Yes I left early, you flowering f***brain :wink:

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
HSVKing wrote:OK Stinger. Have a dip at me then.

I'm not afraid to say I got out early, couldn't watch us continue to play like that any more.

Do the rules change for me though, as I was surrounded totally by Collingwood fans? One whom I threatened wouldn't see the end of the game if he didn't stop turning round to me and drop F's and C's right infront of my mother (who is Collingwood for that matter).

Open shot, let's see it...
if you were in danger and are a wuss...no you could leave....

did you take your mother with you ?? :roll:
Why would have I have taken her with me? She wasn't the one having the abuse hurled towards her. By leaving, it would have stopped.

I'm sorry I don't stay to the end to abuse the players of the club I love more than anything (after my family and partner - who is also Collingwood), I'll leave the player abuse to the small minded ones like yourself.

They walk amongst us...

Ice Wolf
Club Player

dals_da_bomb wrote:no, I do think they would of flooded the areas regardless.
Yeah they were flooding into the areas anyway.

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

jroberts:) wrote:
stinger wrote:thanks for nothing.....your gutless weak minded actions only contributed to the worst 15 to 20 minutes i have ever spent at the footy......you allowed that filth scum who probably only could steal enough money for standing room tickets to swarm into and infest our reserved seating section...where they spent the remainder of the match abusing the saints players and picking fights with saints supporters .... you are as weak as piss.....

oh...if me post upsets you...good...don't try and f****** excuse your actions either....st kilda doesn't need supporters like you...... :evil:
Totally agree Stinger, its crazy, some of the posts recently have been dispicable, starting to annoy me too! Where is the faith & belief that saints supporters are known for?
Laughable, faith and belief! we went down by FIFTY FOUR points... I think any belief of a come back by 3/4 time was GONE! We all hoped at half time things might change and we might be able to fight back, but we got nothing. They should have come out like pit bulls on crack, instead they were old age pensions waiting for their pay cheque.

Gees the club has just lost 1000's of members next year because apparently according to same we are not true supporters.

Yeah good on ya's.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
dragit
Saintsational Legend

RESPECT
Please respect your fellow members. Vigorous discussion and arguments are encouraged as long as they are conducted in a respectful way. Do not abuse, bully, bait or insult your fellow members. Think before you post. If you wouldn't say it to someone's face, you shouldn't be typing it on this fan forum. Do not display any type of threatening behaviour. Do not belittle your fellow posters. Accept your difference of opinion and move on with your conversation. Do not start individual threads designed to single out and belittle fellow members of the community in a negative way.

GET
A
GRIP

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:oh whatever stinger, like dals da bomb wrote, go and direct your anger towards the club, if they had not been playing such pathetic football on Grand Final day then every single St Kilda supporter would have still been there.

People chose not to put up with abuse on and off the field, this rubbish about the ones leaving early means they are not true supporter, well bite me. because I left early.
I could not handle the torment any longer. I couldn't tell you what happened for the last 20 minutes of the 3rd qrt for having my head in my hands crying my eyes out. But yes leaving crying my eyes out means I am not a true supporter..... ummmm interesting.

I understand you are hurting, news flash WE ALL ARE, why eat up our own, we should all be sticking by each other. The filth will love the fact we are turning on our own right now.

my hate towards the filth has only increased...do i hate the saints supporters who deserted their seats in droves...of course not...such weak individuals deserve pity not hatred...did you guys add to my misery.......one f****** hundred fold...you allowed that scum to swarm into and invest our bays......that is unforgivable.....don't like it. someone saying that.....don't read my f****** posts..and don't try and forgive the unforgivable....

..i haven't been on here because i was disgusted with you pple......still am....pissed off with the coach too...for not allowing our boys to win....bling freddy could see the holes in his game plan....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saintlee
Club Player

Get over it Stinger.....seriously, you are grandstanding over sitting in a seat until the end of a game...you think you deserve a medal or something??

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:bling freddy could see the holes in his game plan....
This guy?

Think you need to contact him and get some ideas then.

They walk amongst us...

stinger
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote:
stinger wrote:

I'm not afraid to say I got out early, couldn't watch us continue to play like that any more.

Do the rules change for me though, as I was surrounded totally by Collingwood fans? One whom I threatened wouldn't see the end of the game if he didn't stop turning round to me and drop F's and C's right infront of my mother (who is Collingwood for that matter).

Why would have I have taken her with me? She wasn't the one having the abuse hurled towards her. By leaving, it would have stopped.

I'm sorry I don't stay to the end to abuse the players of the club I love more than anything (after my family and partner - who is also Collingwood), I'll leave the player abuse to the small minded ones like yourself.

i haven't insulted you.....please don't insult me......a mod calling someone names is at an advantage...and don't f****** suggest that i stayed to abuse our players...i have never done that...ever....just like i have sat to the very bitter end of 5 successive grand finals that we haven't won....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
stinger wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

F*** OFF arsewipe :wink:

be surprised if you left early even though your are a known wanker. :wink: :wink: :lol:
Yes I left early, you flowering f***brain :wink:

oh well...then you are simply gutless...i guess people without balls wouldn't feel the need to wank.... :wink:

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
pissed off with the coach too...for not allowing our boys to win....bling freddy could see the holes in his game plan....
YOU"RE AN IMBECILE, not too mention a flowering Fwit, you have NFI, know SFA and you come on here and start abusing fellow Sainters for leaving early as is their democratic right, if you continue with your tirade, I won't be so polite next time, now flower off you dumbed down dingbat :wink:

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

just in case everyone missed it the first time

seriously you are unreal
you seem more pissed off that you had to stand next to a pies supporter than the games outcome

i spent 1300 on one f****** ticket for the draw and the girl had to sit next to filth that started fighting amongst themselves all around her and i was 4 levels away in a filth bay as well

dont tell me i cant leave early the following week when ive driven 6 thousand kms over the finals series and maxed out one credit card and spent s*** loads of cash AND will be buying an extra membership next year

you, are a wanker
a dead set angry angry man who only seems to care about himself and your comfort zone around you

tosser

dals_da_bomb
Club Player

has no one read the post on here for the last several months.

we were bound to win..

44 something :roll:
all the bottled up pain from last year
unfinished business..
pain b
something up his sleeve..

so many actually thought it was our year. we actually believed that we would bring home the flag. Then last weeks draw delieved some real faith.

We were smashed. It was embarrsing to watch. My grandmother cried because she doesnt think she wil live to see another flag. My brother(13) cried because he doesnt want to get teased at school again.
Passion for a club means so many different things to so many different people. I have taken the loss personally.
Stinger- you think that staying to the end is the right thing to do.

But I dont believe that makes you more passionate or more of a supporter then me.
I dont think it makes youdog s*** either.

I think it makes you a gluton for punishment!! :D
Can you really not agree that everyone responds differently?

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Ice Wolf wrote:
they wouldn't have been able to flood into areas if there were no seats ffs.... :roll: :roll: :roll: ...idiots trying to defend the indefensible.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
HSVKing wrote:
stinger wrote:

i haven't insulted you.....please don't insult me......a mod calling someone names is at an advantage...and don't f****** suggest that i stayed to abuse our players...i have never done that...ever....just like i have sat to the very bitter end of 5 successive grand finals that we haven't won....

Dude, you need to chill and stop having a go at your fellow St Kilda supporters. We're all hurting so stop this bloody nonsence.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
stinger wrote:
pissed off with the coach too...for not allowing our boys to win....bling freddy could see the holes in his game plan....
YOU"RE AN IMBECILE, not too mention a flowering Fwit, you have NFI, know SFA and you come on here and start abusing fellow Sainters for leaving early as is their democratic right, if you continue with your tirade, I won't be so polite next time, now flower off you dumbed down dingbat :wink:
go flower yourself...prick... :wink:

oh sorry eunichs would be incapable of that.... :wink:

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Ice Wolf wrote:
they wouldn't have been able to flood into areas if there were no seats ffs.... :roll: :roll: :roll: ...idiots trying to defend the indefensible.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Do you put all this stuff down as 'research' on your timesheets, Stinger? Seriously, mate? How do you clock up the 7 billable hours each day?

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:oh whatever stinger, like dals da bomb wrote, go and direct your anger towards the club, if they had not been playing such pathetic football on Grand Final day then every single St Kilda supporter would have still been there.

People chose not to put up with abuse on and off the field, this rubbish about the ones leaving early means they are not true supporter, well bite me. because I left early.
I could not handle the torment any longer. I couldn't tell you what happened for the last 20 minutes of the 3rd qrt for having my head in my hands crying my eyes out. But yes leaving crying my eyes out means I am not a true supporter..... ummmm interesting.

I understand you are hurting, news flash WE ALL ARE, why eat up our own, we should all be sticking by each other. The filth will love the fact we are turning on our own right now.

my hate towards the filth has only increased...do i hate the saints supporters who deserted their seats in droves...of course not...such weak individuals deserve pity not hatred...did you guys add to my misery.......one f****** hundred fold...you allowed that scum to swarm into and invest our bays......that is unforgivable.....don't like it. someone saying that.....don't read my f****** posts..and don't try and forgive the unforgivable....

..i haven't been on here because i was disgusted with you pple......still am....pissed off with the coach too...for not allowing our boys to win....bling freddy could see the holes in his game plan....
Do you think when we are leaving early on Saturday afternoon in distress from what we had witness. Do you honestly believe anyone would have thought, s*** we shouldn't leave because the filth fans would be invading the empty seats.

Everyone has a different way will dealing with this, some chose to leave, others chose to stay. I don't think people should be called gutless for leaving nor should anyone get a medal for staying. Its a personal choice, some just couldn't take the pain anymore.
Last edited by Dal_Santos_Gal on Mon 04 Oct 2010 11:20am, edited 1 time in total.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:i haven't insulted you.....please don't insult me......a mod calling someone names is at an advantage...and don't f****** suggest that i stayed to abuse our players...i have never done that...ever....just like i have sat to the very bitter end of 5 successive grand finals that we haven't won....

Don't see how 'small minded' and 'wuss' are far from being different?

In a glass house, don't shower naked. You can't hide what you make excuses for.

Oh, and you've only seen one more GF loss than me (71 was long before me), and this is the first time I have left early to stop my family having to continually listen to this poor excuse of a human being infront of us.

Instead of generalising, how about realising coming onto a forum and berating everyone in this kind of manner is never going to get you anywhere.

They walk amongst us...

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

You arrogant piece of f***** shite! Who the f*** do you think you f***** are? If the last 15-20 minutes were the worst you have ever spent at the footy, where the f*** where you for the first 3 quarters?

By the way, you snivelling piece of shite, some of us don't have balls anyway, so obviously we are excused from your pathetic little temper tantrum.

See, we can all swear and curse! Does it make me feel better? Not one little bit. Did it make you feel better? :roll:

Fortius Quo Fidelius
matrix
Saintsational Legend

ive never known how easy it is to make yaself look like a deadset f****** moron

until this thread was posted

now, i have a lawn to mow and to start thinking about saving for next year.
seeing as im a flog for leaving early i should prob consider sticking my head under a 30 inch mower blade i guess.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

in case posters have forgotten my op....here it is again...you pathetic attempts to justify yourselves are lost on me....why do you bother?????

"thanks for nothing.....your gutless weak minded actions only contributed to the worst 15 to 20 minutes i have ever spent at the footy......you allowed that filth scum who probably only could steal enough money for standing room tickets to swarm into and infest our reserved seating section...where they spent the remainder of the match abusing the saints players and picking fights with saints supporters .... you are as weak as piss.....

oh...if me post upsets you...good...don't try and f****** excuse your actions either....st kilda doesn't need supporters like you.."

:evil:

...and that's itfo me.....you lot are not woth me wasting one more second of my life on....gutless.... :roll: :roll:

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:ive never known how easy it is to make yaself look like a deadset f****** moron

until this thread was posted

now, i have a lawn to mow and to start thinking about saving for next year.
seeing as im a flog for leaving early i should prob consider sticking my head under a 30 inch mower blade i guess.
You left the thread early! COWARD! WEAK!

CRUCIFY HIM!

This thread is funny. :lol: :lol:

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:...and that's itfo me.....you lot are not woth me wasting one more second of my life on....gutless.... :roll: :roll:
23,504 posts later...

They walk amongst us...