message to saints66u

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

message to saints66u

i owe you an apology mate...i can remember arguing against you when you gave voice to your disapproval of saints fans bringing opposition supporters into areas normally reserved for saints supporters....saturday convinced me of the error of my way...i am truly sorry for doubting your wisdom... :oops:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Re: message to saints66u

stinger wrote:i owe you an apology mate...i can remember arguing against you when you gave voice to your disapproval of saints fans bringing opposition supporters into areas normally reserved for saints supporters....saturday convinced me of the error of my way...i am truly sorry for doubting your wisdom... :oops:

:shock: WOW :shock: :wink:

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

What about an apology to Peter Carey?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:What about an apology to Peter Carey?

for suggesting he was related to those inbreds.????..why not......sorry peter...not sorry for calling you a scummy white maggot though.... :wink: :lol:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:i owe you an apology mate...i can remember arguing against you when you gave voice to your disapproval of saints fans bringing opposition supporters into areas normally reserved for saints supporters....saturday convinced me of the error of my way...i am truly sorry for doubting your wisdom... :oops:
Apolofy not required. Saturday was a very unique situation. A Saints v Collingwood GF. Passion and emotion was always going to be running high. To knowingly let a Collingwood fan into a St Kilda SC area (or vice versa) is just dumb

However, having witnessed what I did on Saturday, we cant really take too much of the moral high ground when it comes to ferals. I saw some behaviour from Saints fans that I was none too proud of. The worst behaved bloke I saw all day was a Saints fan, 3 rows behind me, who just screamed semi-coherant filth at Pies players all day. Not a stich of Saints colours and not an iota of support..nope..all about calling Thomas a "pyss- stain" about 50 times and screaming at Didak "how does that dead guy feel now, Hudsons mate??" over and over again

ALl with his 10-11 y/o son (presumably) nest to him

Classy :roll:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

saint66au wrote:
Apolofy not required. Saturday was a very unique situation. A Saints v Collingwood GF. Passion and emotion was always going to be running high. To knowingly let a Collingwood fan into a St Kilda SC area (or vice versa) is just dumb

However, having witnessed what I did on Saturday, we cant really take too much of the moral high ground when it comes to ferals. I saw some behaviour from Saints fans that I was none too proud of. The worst behaved bloke I saw all day was a Saints fan, 3 rows behind me, who just screamed semi-coherant filth at Pies players all day. Not a stich of Saints colours and not an iota of support..nope..all about calling Thomas a "pyss- stain" about 50 times and screaming at Didak "how does that dead guy feel now, Hudsons mate??" over and over again

We certainly do have some shockers.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:

think he must have been near me last week ...around bay m2 or 3.......heard a bloke calling didak a murderer all day........piece of filth who hangs around with bikie scum yes...murderer...don't think so.... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

my worst insults for the day were calling thomas a girl..well he is...bloody good footballer though....and cloke ...a useless piece of crap...which is also a true statement.....
Last edited by stinger on Mon 04 Oct 2010 7:45pm, edited 1 time in total.

saintnick12
Club Player

Glad they all these saint's ferals weren't sitting near me. I don't think I could have handled it on top of the game.
I was M50, but towards the front in Row K. There was one pies fan by himself in the row in front of me and along a few. I can't remember him other than when he sat down though, so he can't have been too painful.
The rest of the people were fine thank god. Most like me, were devastated by what they saw in the game, and I wasn't the only one with tears :oops: :oops:

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

saintnick12 wrote:Glad they all these saint's ferals weren't sitting near me. I don't think I could have handled it on top of the game.
I was M50, but towards the front in Row K. There was one pies fan by himself in the row in front of me and along a few. I can't remember him other than when he sat down though, so he can't have been too painful.
The rest of the people were fine thank god. Most like me, were devastated by what they saw in the game, and I wasn't the only one with tears :oops: :oops:
Row J. I know too well who you mean! He didn't say a word all day.
In tears? I started crying in the 3rd quarter!

saintnick12
Club Player

IluvHarvey wrote:
saintnick12 wrote:Glad they all these saint's ferals weren't sitting near me. I don't think I could have handled it on top of the game.
You lasted longer than me then...I had a few rolling down my face at half time - it bubbled over.... very embarrassing

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
Tom_Aus
Club Player

Was in M50 too, i think i know the pies fan your talking about, he was up and shouting in the first quarter, then i think the young fella realized he was in a saints area and quickly shut up and to his credit sat there and didn't cheer for the rest of the game. On the way out i congratulated him and thanked him for being respectful, could of been a lot worse

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:
I got home from a gf party about 6, went to bedroom and cried, so ashamed

I love this club
stinger
Saintsational Legend

no rears from me this year....plenty from thosearound me...one younf fella...who stopped a filth feral from punching a man three times his age was crying at the final siren..i put my arm around him...said next year mate,,next year...at least that made him smile...lional ritchie was the highlight of the day for me...that and seeing banger..... :cry:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:no rears from me this year....plenty from thosearound me...one younf fella...who stopped a filth feral from punching a man three times his age was crying at the final siren..i put my arm around him...said next year mate,,next year...at least that made him smile...lional ritchie was the highlight of the day for me...that and seeing banger..... :cry:
Yep..gotta eat humble pie about Lionel. Thought he was terrrific. Got a crowd response unheard of for pregame entertainers. People actually singing and dancing.

Banger was sitting right above us at GF1, but yes a nice touch what they did. Why couldnt Eric been with him though? Molly's turning into a senile old fool more and more by the day

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Tom_Sainter
Club Player

saint66au wrote:
stinger wrote:no rears from me this year....plenty from thosearound me...one younf fella...who stopped a filth feral from punching a man three times his age was crying at the final siren..i put my arm around him...said next year mate,,next year...at least that made him smile...lional ritchie was the highlight of the day for me...that and seeing banger..... :cry:
Yep..gotta eat humble pie about Lionel. Thought he was terrrific. Got a crowd response unheard of for pregame entertainers. People actually singing and dancing.

Banger was sitting right above us at GF1, but yes a nice touch what they did. Why couldnt Eric been with him though? Molly's turning into a senile old fool more and more by the day

Where was banger sitting? For interests sake :)

Winmar
Club Player

I thought Lionel was far better than I expected as well!

Thankfully I was surrounded by Saints. I hate sitting near opposition fans.

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:no rears from me this year...
:shock:

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:no rears from me this year....
Seems you do "go around hoping that grown men suck your balls...", after all. That's OK, you can admit it.
I see you ended up with the "filth" right behind you at the end. One word. Karma. All the sort of abuse you hand out here probably hit you RIGHT IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD. What goes around... Glad to see you enjoyed it. Seems like you'd fit right in with them, though, the way you talk on here.
Good on those who practised their right to leave, in this "free country" as you yourself admit it is. Although it seems it's only "free" when it suits you?
If staying till the bitter end is so good, you'd be telling us all how great it is, not mouthing off at those who don't, for reasons that are none of your business. And many of those behind you who left had probably been putting up with that kind of trash all afternoon, yet you cry like a baby when you got to hear it for just 15-20 minutes. And you call others "weak". That is funny.
And did you abuse anyone who left, face to face, the way you did here, saying what you've said here, or was it just when you got behind your keyboard that you had the "guts" to do that?

Time for one of your extraordinarily predictable replies, with an abusive comment or three and one or more of these :evil: that scare us soooooo. Or the rolling eyes that really put us in our place.
As if we care in the slightest what you think of us. Whoever you THINK you are.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:
Seems you do "go around hoping that grown men suck your balls...", after all. That's OK, you can admit it.
I see you ended up with the "filth" right behind you at the end. One word. Karma. All the sort of abuse you hand out here probably hit you RIGHT IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD. What goes around... Glad to see you enjoyed it. Seems like you'd fit right in with them, though, the way you talk on here.
Good on those who practised their right to leave, in this "free country" as you yourself admit it is. Although it seems it's only "free" when it suits you?
If staying till the bitter end is so good, you'd be telling us all how great it is, not mouthing off at those who don't, for reasons that are none of your business. And many of those behind you who left had probably been putting up with that kind of trash all afternoon, yet you cry like a baby when you got to hear it for just 15-20 minutes. And you call others "weak". That is funny.
And did you abuse anyone who left, face to face, the way you did here, saying what you've said here, or was it just when you got behind your keyboard that you had the "guts" to do that?

Time for one of your extraordinarily predictable replies, with an abusive comment or three and one or more of these :evil: that scare us soooooo. Or the rolling eyes that really put us in our place.
Great post. Sick of these fascists telling me when and where I can watch my team play. If I felt like leaving after the national Anthem I would have. If I felt like staying until the attendents kicked me out i would have.

This Nazi bully boys who have such low self esteem they think they are somehow better than other Saints supporters because they made the ultimate sacrifice and stayed until whenever make me want to sick up.

Get some perspective you bunch of cabbages. This is not a war, you wont get a medal for heroics for watching a game of farking football :roll:

Type of people who wear others medals around ANZAC day :roll:

Piss off and drop dead you turds.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:

THIS, 110%, +1, DITTO!

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

markp
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:Image

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

They walk amongst us...

matrix
Saintsational Legend

lmao :lol: :lol:

VietNam_Saint