Dane Swan humble in victory??

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sobraz
SS Life Member

jonesy wrote:If you read into it, sounds like Max might have been having a sook the last 12 months whilst at the filth
Right on... Doesnt paint Max in the best light, and suggests there may be some bad blood there, especially for Swan to make such a public comment on the matter, and single Max out particularly...

Presti stepped down when selected cos he knew he wasn't up to the task... Would Max have made the same call on himself 12 months earlier??...

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Party hard Dane, party hard...

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Sobraz wrote:
jonesy wrote:If you read into it, sounds like Max might have been having a sook the last 12 months whilst at the filth
Right on... Doesnt paint Max in the best light, and suggests there may be some bad blood there, especially for Swan to make such a public comment on the matter, and single Max out particularly...

Presti stepped down when selected cos he knew he wasn't up to the task... Would Max have made the same call on himself 12 months earlier??...
Why? Facts are clearly wrong in the tweet and he can't even spell Maxs name correctly. You would think if there was actually bad blood, Max would have stopped to have taken the time to actually tell them the correct story?

Fortius Quo Fidelius
sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

why oh WHY would anyone bother seeking out Dane Swans twitter page?

Seeya
goods
Club Player

Dane Swan is going to western Sydney. He is in it for the cash. Drives a porsche. Needs his agent to do something now while is rep is up. low life

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Thug who cavorts with rapists.

Allegedly.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

I'm beginning to think Twitter would suit the Collingwood FC.

I don't know much about it as my education prevents me from relying on slackarse spelling and grammar.

So to me Twitter is represented by CFC in relation to the limited number of characters both in number and quality.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:I'm so angry, I could kick a cleaner in the head. I wonder if Dane's big on karma?
love it!