Young AFL star in sex assault investigation

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote:You don't "hate" to say it. Nor do I hate to say all spivs, spruikers and slugs will have to face the consequences of their actions. Unfortunately, I hadn't counted on the AFL being so protective of the bogan club and continually resorting to modern day spin to keep at bay the same standards others had been held to. Cousins was charged with what? Milne was abused by Malthouse for what reason - never being charged? McGuire figures it's reasonable to make a living out of publically naming players for years, but anyone who outs a pie is a "rating grabber"?

And, in all this the girl/woman is forgotten. Charming. Mind you how brain dead is McGuire's wife? She's a real champion of individual rights. Or does she just like the South Yarra lifestyle too much? Maybe she's suffering Stockholm Syndrome and can't get out. After all she's tied into THE s*** organisation.
What's your definition of a s**t organisation? One that wins flags, pristine facilities et al or?

The mind boggles.....and I'm entitled to defend my patch of grass.
I thought this troll was gone.

Mods?

Bueller?

Anyone?

Furtius Quo Rdelious
maz1685
Club Player

Don't worry, it's not St Kilda this time. But I am 99% sure it is the same girl.

Schillaci
Club Player

SaintSimmo wrote:
Middo wrote:Well to me it looks as though it could be collingwood again as it says ' a third man' .................... ?

Don't think it would be Davis then as he never gets a touch ... :lol:
Well it might be Davis as he only gets in the action for 5 seconds. :lol:
Hate to say it but 5 seconds of a GF was long enough for him to get a medal.

Sad huh?
For the most part Budgie I don't mind your presence here. I read what you write and consider it balanced and thoughtful footy talk. This though is striking a raw nerve and is best left alone.

Verdun66
SS Hall of Fame

Getting too smug......stay on your own board.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The OtherThommo wrote:You don't "hate" to say it. Nor do I hate to say all spivs, spruikers and slugs will have to face the consequences of their actions. Unfortunately, I hadn't counted on the AFL being so protective of the bogan club and continually resorting to modern day spin to keep at bay the same standards others had been held to. Cousins was charged with what? Milne was abused by Malthouse for what reason - never being charged? McGuire figures it's reasonable to make a living out of publically naming players for years, but anyone who outs a pie is a "rating grabber"?

And, in all this the girl/woman is forgotten. Charming. Mind you how brain dead is McGuire's wife? She's a real champion of individual rights. Or does she just like the South Yarra lifestyle too much? Maybe she's suffering Stockholm Syndrome and can't get out. After all she's tied into THE s*** organisation.
Brain dead does come into it but in this case i dont think it is Eddie's wife but someone close to the post above this. Obviously the player will be named tomorrow by the herald sun unless it is a pies player.

saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

VietNam_Saint wrote:I got a bad feeling about this.
Plus one :cry:

Before Im 85
mullet
Saintsational Legend

It doesnt say that the offence took place at a house in frankston just that the frankston rape squad is investigating. I think this means that the girl has reported it to frankston police , so she may live in frankston. Doesnt mention where it took place.

Still I cant help but feeling this is an attempt to deflect attention away from collingwood, didnt eddie say on his radio program weeks ago that there was "another case".

But didnt this just happen this week?????? If it didnt happen this week then I would assume it is an attempt to devert attention. Any other papers reporting it???

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

saint75 wrote:
SainterK wrote:This isn't related to the schoolgirl scandal is it?
Nah dont think so SK. Not so sure about her credibility now anyways.....but that doesn't make this right or wrong, of course.
Would be more likely to be VFL players I would think. Not to be rude, but how many AFL players live in the Frankston area? Not too many I would think. Tend to live in the more 'affluent' suburbs.

I know it says 'AFL star', but the HS are not renowned for 'accurate' reporting. Just sensational headlines.
Have you been to Frankston lately? Or like most, just listening to the usual stereotypes. Over a 100,000 people choose to call Frankston home. We have our fair share of affluence thanks.

St Kilda football club also has had quite a few players over the years who came from Frankston & surrounds.

markp
Saintsational Legend

I reckon if it was one of our players they would've named the club.

PS -Ban the filth troll. I dont care who he's had a beer with (I thought we were past all that crap), or who thinks he's a decent bloke in real life. FFS.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote: Bit harsh getting into Eddies wife.
Too right. She has enough problems allowing Eddie to get into her.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

mullet wrote:It doesnt say that the offence took place at a house in frankston just that the frankston rape squad is investigating. I think this means that the girl has reported it to frankston police , so she may live in frankston. Doesnt mention where it took place.

Still I cant help but feeling this is an attempt to deflect attention away from collingwood, didnt eddie say on his radio program weeks ago that there was "another case".

But didnt this just happen this week?????? If it didnt happen this week then I would assume it is an attempt to devert attention. Any other papers reporting it???
Reading the story it appears to have occured some time ago and maybe been reported to the police by the girl only recently (after the Beams/McCarthy story?).

I have to say that given the 'sparse' information contained in the story I also feel that this might be the same girl involved with the 'teenage sex scandal' from earlier in the year.

According to various reports that girl has continued to have a relationship with the third player never mentioned in the original story, whilst the 2 Saints players have apparently kept clear of her.

If it is her, I find the timing of this allegation and the story breaking to be really interesting. :roll:

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

SaintSimmo wrote:
Middo wrote:Well to me it looks as though it could be collingwood again as it says ' a third man' .................... ?

Don't think it would be Davis then as he never gets a touch ... :lol:
Well it might be Davis as he only gets in the action for 5 seconds. :lol:
Hate to say it but 5 seconds of a GF was long enough for him to get a medal.

Sad huh?
Got two words for you JFP.

The second word is "OFF!"

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
mullet wrote:It doesnt say that the offence took place at a house in frankston just that the frankston rape squad is investigating. I think this means that the girl has reported it to frankston police , so she may live in frankston. Doesnt mention where it took place.

Reading the story it appears to have occured some time ago and maybe been reported to the police by the girl only recently (after the Beams/McCarthy story?).

I have to say that given the 'sparse' information contained in the story I also feel that this might be the same girl involved with the 'teenage sex scandal' from earlier in the year.

According to various reports that girl has continued to have a relationship with the third player never mentioned in the original story, whilst the 2 Saints players have apparently kept clear of her.

If it is her, I find the timing of this allegation and the story breaking to be really interesting. :roll:

Yep its a set up for sure. The girl went to police this week just to get the pies out of the paper.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

snoopygirl wrote:
saint75 wrote:
SainterK wrote:This isn't related to the schoolgirl scandal is it?
Nah dont think so SK. Not so sure about her credibility now anyways.....but that doesn't make this right or wrong, of course.
Would be more likely to be VFL players I would think. Not to be rude, but how many AFL players live in the Frankston area? Not too many I would think. Tend to live in the more 'affluent' suburbs.

I know it says 'AFL star', but the HS are not renowned for 'accurate' reporting. Just sensational headlines.
Have you been to Frankston lately? Or like most, just listening to the usual stereotypes. Over a 100,000 people choose to call Frankston home. We have our fair share of affluence thanks.

St Kilda football club also has had quite a few players over the years who came from Frankston & surrounds.
Yes, I do visit Frankston regularly as I love the beach down that way.

Not once did I make one reference to the typical stereotypes about Frankston. Did not even think of it when I made that post. I did say it is not classed as one of the 'affluent' suburbs, which it is not. Honestly, go back and READ my post before jumping to the wrong conclusions.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
mullet
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

Yep its a set up for sure. The girl went to police this week just to get the pies out of the paper.
Nobody is saying that at all. We are wanting to know more detail ie is this something that has just happened, or did it happen a while ago and now the girl is reporting it. Nothing against the girl at all just the timing of this story which unlike the one earlier in the week is lacking detail. Why report something in the paper with very little detail, that is why I think it is a diversion , nothing to do with the girl. I would encourage any person, to go to the police if their rights are threatened.

It is just terrible that people have no respect for others anymore. Unfortunately if people want something these days they just take it, whether it be sex, money, possessions, people just help themselves and it is awful.

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Batnoe wrote:Well to me it looks as though it could be collingwood again as it says ' a third man'
yeah but ain't most of the Collingwood playing list over in Bail, they left on Tuesday I think.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:
Batnoe wrote:Well to me it looks as though it could be collingwood again as it says ' a third man'
yeah but ain't most of the Collingwood playing list over in Bail, they left on Tuesday I think.
She reported it on Thursday, but it took place earlier this year.

I still think it's related to schoolgirl scandal.

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:

Yeah my bad, teaches me that I should read it all the way to the end.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

SainterK wrote:
Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:

If it is, the young lady in question has about as much credibility as Jack the Ripper. I have had front row seats to her chasing 2 of our players around. Not typical behaviour for a young women who has been traumatised by sexual assault.

Also, a massive back flip from her comments at the time that all sexual contact she had with the 2 St Kilda Players and the Collingwood player was consensual. Remember, this young girl also slept with the one of the named Collingwood players AND was at Eve the night of the other event.

We will just have to wait and see how it unfolds.
Last edited by saint75 on Sat 09 Oct 2010 10:29am, edited 1 time in total.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Isn't McCarthy from Sorrento?

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:Isn't McCarthy from Sorrento?
What has McCarthy got to do with incident that seems happened a few weeks, months ago?

ChicagoSaint
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
satchmo wrote:Isn't McCarthy from Sorrento?
What has McCarthy got to do with incident that seems happened a few weeks, months ago?
he's a bogan just like you plugger66 :P

Selhurst Saint
Club Player

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:
Are they ON Bail or IN Bali?
Last edited by Selhurst Saint on Sat 09 Oct 2010 12:40pm, edited 1 time in total.

"...If there has been one recurring theme through this whole shocking mess, it has been the misguided, inflated egos and their ill-judged determination to cling to long-standing old boy friendships. The bad advice that has guided the selfish and culpable James Hird has not only punctuated this saga but symbolised it..."
ChicagoSaint
Club Player

saint75 wrote:I did say it is not classed as one of the 'affluent' suburbs, which it is not.
depends how you 'class' affluence.
is affluent living in a terrace and sharing walls with ppl or is affluent living in an eight bedroom mansion overlooking port phillip bay away from all the idiots who like to class themselves?

donthglfa
Club Player

[quote="Sam23"]the fact that it is in frankston worries me

ME TOO :(