Young AFL star in sex assault investigation

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Calais wrote:It's definitely the same girl. Absolutely everyone is bagging her on her twitter account. I really hope it's not another Saints player.

SURELY they would've learned?
I think it would be the same incident. It seems it could have been months ago and at the time she said one of the players was giving it to her on facebook.
Well if it is the same girl, then it truly is an amazing co-incidence that she should choose this week (Thursday after Mitchell named Beams and McCarthy) to lodge her complaint with the police.
So instead of suggesting something why dont you come out and tell us what you really mean? Or should we guess on your behalf.
I'm not suggesting anything, I'm stating quite clearly that I find the timing amazing.

Do you read conspiracies into everything?
Get your head out of the ground sand get the sand out of your mouth!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Calais wrote:It's definitely the same girl. Absolutely everyone is bagging her on her twitter account. I really hope it's not another Saints player.

I think it would be the same incident. It seems it could have been months ago and at the time she said one of the players was giving it to her on facebook.
Well if it is the same girl, then it truly is an amazing co-incidence that she should choose this week (Thursday after Mitchell named Beams and McCarthy) to lodge her complaint with the police.
So instead of suggesting something why dont you come out and tell us what you really mean? Or should we guess on your behalf.
I'm not suggesting anything, I'm stating quite clearly that I find the timing amazing.

Timing by who, the girl, the paper or your Doctor.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Timing by who, the girl, the paper or your Doctor.
By the girl of course.
It cannot be by the paper because you've assured me they have no ulterior motives other than just reporting the news factually.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Well I just spent 20 or more minutes looking over the link that #1GILL put up and probably looked at a couple of hundred of those posts.

If that is really the girl that was at the centre of the "scandal" earlier in the year and (possibly) the latest that relates to this thread, I am just bewildered. My response is based on the assumption that it is her.

I have led far from a sheltered life, but seriously why on Earth would she be subjecting herself to the abuse and crap and then giving back the answers as she does unless she was just looking purely for attention?

I have a 22 year old daughter and if she was a victim of any sort of sexual assault/miscarriage/possibly improper associations while underage I would be shattered, absolutely shattered, to read a blog (or whatever formspring is) where a) she would even open it up to what is obviously a "public forum" accessible by all, b) invite the trash comments she does with "Hit me with your best shot..." and c) respond in the way she does - what a gutter-mouth this girl is.

If she was pregnant and did indeed have a miscarriage then as a parent I am horrified at her lack of respect towards her own babies. Her comments in response to many of the posts I saw display little or no feelings of loss or sorrow and generally show an incredibly overwhelming lack of maturity.

Surely the ultimate quote for me was ...
whatevssssss, you wish this got to me, well guess what im f***ed off my face and dunnnn givea s*** mate
Her parents must be very proud.

I can only hope that this is the exception and not the rule when it comes to the next generation or we have some very real issues facing society.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saint75 wrote:
SainterK wrote:
Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:
Batnoe wrote:Well to me it looks as though it could be collingwood again as it says ' a third man'
yeah but ain't most of the Collingwood playing list over in Bail, they left on Tuesday I think.
She reported it on Thursday, but it took place earlier this year.

I still think it's related to schoolgirl scandal.
If it is, the young lady in question has about as much credibility as Jack the Ripper. I have had front row seats to her chasing 2 of our players around. Not typical behaviour for a young women who has been traumatised by sexual assault.

Also, a massive back flip from her comments at the time that all sexual contact she had with the 2 St Kilda Players and the Collingwood player was consensual. Remember, this young girl also slept with the one of the named Collingwood players AND was at Eve the night of the other event.

We will just have to wait and see how it unfolds.

interesting little circle.....beams being the alleged father of her child and anthony being the alleged former boyfriend of the girl at the centre of the lovett rape allegations....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote: Her parents must be very proud.
Are they even around, earlier in the year it was reported that she was living with a 27 year old guardian.

If child services are getting involved, maybe this kid will actually benefit from them investigating where and who she lives with.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
Iceman234 wrote: Her parents must be very proud.
Are they even around, earlier in the year it was reported that she was living with a 27 year old guardian.

If child services are getting involved, maybe this kid will actually benefit from them investigating where and who she lives with.
One of her posts there did allude to the fact she doesn't live with her parents...

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

maz1685 wrote:Guys it's not St Kilda, she actually names the player on one of her social networks and states he's gonna get what's coming to him.
Which Club?

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:
maz1685 wrote:Guys it's not St Kilda, she actually names the player on one of her social networks and states he's gonna get what's coming to him.
Which Club?

the filth

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

You don't have to look too far to find his name and/or her name !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Eastern wrote:You don't have to look too far to find his name and/or her name !!
Initials are D and a B if it helps.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Of course it is the filth, they even recruit crims to add to Didak and the alleged rapists at their sick f##k of a club.

Can't eait to call about 5 of them RAPIST every time they touch the ball next year - see how their moron criminal bogan supporters like the shoe being on the other foot. (i won't of course, i would never lowere myself to the gutter level of a stinking gutless bogan Collingwood supporter, but i am sure there are plent of St.Kilda bogans that will)

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
matrix
Saintsational Legend

ChicagoSaint
Club Player

saint75 wrote:
Eastern wrote:You don't have to look too far to find his name and/or her name !!
Initials are D and a B if it helps.
dick brain ?

matrix
Saintsational Legend

lmfao
is that avie someone throwing a kick drum at some bloke?

ChicagoSaint
Club Player

matrix wrote:lmfao
is that avie someone throwing a kick drum at some bloke?
yeah, i downsized so that no-one would complain. so owned!

matrix
Saintsational Legend

that is gold...

im in avie changing mood

anyhoo

monday morning radio should be fun :)

ChicagoSaint
Club Player

matrix wrote:that is gold...

im in avie changing mood

anyhoo

monday morning radio should be fun :)
thanks man.
one can only wonder what was said over lunch in china town on friday.
3AW ratings about to go through the fooking roof IMHO.

fingers
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Of course it is the filth, they even recruit crims to add to Didak and the alleged rapists at their sick f##k of a club.

Can't eait to call about 5 of them RAPIST every time they touch the ball next year - see how their moron criminal bogan supporters like the shoe being on the other foot. (i won't of course, i would never lowere myself to the gutter level of a stinking gutless bogan Collingwood supporter, but i am sure there are plent of St.Kilda bogans that will)
Of course you will liar.

Like the time you called Smythe from North a f****n rapist. :twisted:

SaintSimmo
Club Player

Well it seems the player whose last name begins with B and ends in eams seems to have a bit of a problem.

He was the third player involved with the Gilbert and Armitage incident and looks like he is at it again.

Sainter for life.
dragit
Saintsational Legend

So…
Earlier this year, our 2 are smeared through a 'saints teen sex scandal', which turns out to be consensual sex with someone they thought was old enough…
Whilst another footballer from an 'un-named club' has forced himself upon the same girl.
Surprise!!! This same player "allegedly" sexually assaults another woman, but still the club somehow thinks that their players should not be named. W T F…

Although people will question the credibility of the 'saints teen sex scandal' victim, I know someone who was sexually assaulted by their former partner, she didn't realise the full gamut of what had happened to her until well after the fact, when she was talking through the whole thing with others… so I definitely believe that someone might not report such an incident until they become fully aware of what has happened. We're talking about a 17 YO here, and a very confused one at that… it doesn't mean that we can completely discredit her claims.

The other thing that occurred to me is that we may have our entire list tied up in court next year, involved in 2 massive sexual assault cases… F me.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:Although people will question the credibility of the 'saints teen sex scandal' victim, I know someone who was sexually assaulted by their former partner, she didn't realise the full gamut of what had happened to her until well after the fact, when she was talking through the whole thing with others… so I definitely believe that someone might not report such an incident until they become fully aware of what has happened. We're talking about a 17 YO here, and a very confused one at that… it doesn't mean that we can completely discredit her claims.
Of course it happens, I guess it will come out in the wash and credibility will be weighed up heavily in decisions about whether it goes ahead or not.

There's always stories both ways about these topics. I personally know of a woman who was scorned and accused her "ex" boyfriend of raping her because she knew it would severely impact on his personal life and career, a job which he would be immediately suspended from without pay - and for no other reason but for the fact she was a vindictive cow. That allegation came out "several months later" due to her "traumatised state at the time"...it wasn't until she was secretly taped admitting it to be false that he could breathe again.

Don't be too quick to convict and let justice take its course, no matter what team they are from.

I notice that link to the formspring account now comes up as an error message, page not available...

Helio
Club Player

#1GILL wrote:Anyone who wants to take a look at her Formspring:

http://www.formspring.me/ItsKimDuthie
What an appalling site. Why would someone open themselves to such abuse from random bogans? Sad lack of self esteem.

I must be getting old.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Helio wrote:

What an appalling site. Why would someone open themselves to such abuse from random bogans? Sad lack of self esteem.

I must be getting old.
See my comments above, I also have no idea and must also be getting old...

Helio
Club Player

Iceman234 wrote:
Helio wrote:

I must be getting old.
See my comments above, I also have no idea and must also be getting old...
Yes I saw your comments after my post took me to the last page. I couldn't find the words to comment on her replies to people abusing her, but you have expressed it well.