2011 Player sponsorship

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

I wasn't aware of these attacks on Mr Magic.

He has done a wonderful job over the last couple of years and I hope he stays on.

I wouldn't go so far as to say I wouldn't trust my money with anyone else as this sponsorship should continue regardless of Mr Magic's decision.

There are a few serial pests on this site that should be banned permanently. If what Saint66au says is true, Chicago Saint should be one of them.

Furtius Quo Rdelious
Gracie
Club Player

Thanks Mr Magic. You did a great job. I want to continue to sponsor players but doubt anyone will do it as well as you!

Gracie

Just beat it. No wants to be defeated
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Huge support from me for MM as well.

And saint66au, you forgot that d**khead's nics of Loyal and Bayside Saint in case some don't recall Pilgram and OneGram. All one and the same.

goodie
Club Player

Mr Magic is the man. Hope he resumes the role, but all the best if he doesn't

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic is a magnificent person whom I have known through business associates for decades - not that we are close personal friends or anything, but we are well known to each other.

What many do not realise and I believe to be true is that he guarantees the $s to the club when we reserve a player so he is actually risking his own money to give us all an opportunity to be a part of sponsoring a player and more players as we gather more support. He has picked up any shortfall (when people dont pay) and refuses efforts and offers to share that financial load.

Any accusation of dishonesty MUST have been an enormous slap in the face.

I hope that our spiritual leader Mr Magic soon makes a return to lead the effort for 2011.

This year I shall sponsor a player myself (it has been a very good year) but I shall continue to purchase 10 shares in the Saintsational Syndicate.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

I exposed ChicagoSaint a couple of weeks ago both publicly on this forum and in a PM to an admin staff.

Some clowns suggested that I was being "Mr Policeman", but I really can't see why this poster was allowed to post after being banned under previous nics...

Loyal, OneGram, Bayside Saint and others.

I provided details to the admin staff member on why I believed he was the same poster via a PM.

The PM was read but I received no response and this poster continued to post and abuse fellow posters.

I really can't believe we have rules set in place and that this poster was allowed to keep posting.

Both mods and admin staff must stick with the rules they have set in place or more and more posters will leave this once great site IMO.

AGAIN, I really don't know why this poster was allowed to keep posting after I alerted this site that he has been banned previously.

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

completely remove the spammer and COME BACK MAGIC!

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:I exposed ChicagoSaint a couple of weeks ago both publicly on this forum and in a PM to an admin staff.

Some clowns suggested that I was being "Mr Policeman", but I really can't see why this poster was allowed to post after being banned under previous nics...

I provided details to the admin staff member on why I believed he was the same poster via a PM.

The PM was read but I received no response and this poster continued to post and abuse fellow posters.

I really can't believe we have rules set in place and that this poster was allowed to keep posting.

Both mods and admin staff must stick with the rules they have set in place or more and more posters will leave this once great site IMO.

AGAIN, I really don't know why this poster was allowed to keep posting after I alerted this site that he has been banned previously.
Mate, we appreciate the heads up on the situation, but just because one person thinks something is how it is, doesn't mean we can pull the trigger right there and then.

As far as for following the rules of the forum, I would advise that you perhaps read the last line of the rules in the post. Continually posting the recent posts you have aren't exactly to the rules of the forum either.

They walk amongst us...

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

I've been busy doing other stuff for the past 10 days or so and haven't had much time to log on to saintsational.

I'd just like to publicly thank all those who have posted such nice comments in this thread and in the pms I've received.
I'm embarrassed by the publicity this has aroused on here but I do appreciate the kind words.

I certainly would hate to think that anything I did would jeopardize the sponsorship program that we run on here. As the saying goes (or should) 'the group is far more important than the individual'.

Having reflected on what transpired I feel I may have been hasty in arriving at my decision to walk away from having anything to do with the organization of the sponsorship group.

I would be thrilled to be involved again this year because I enjoy belonging to the group.
(maybe I might even win my first prize??????)

So, unless anybody else wishes to take over the running of it, I'm happy to continue on doing what I have over the past few years or assisting in any way.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:I've been busy doing other stuff for the past 10 days or so and haven't had much time to log on to saintsational.

I'd just like to publicly thank all those who have posted such nice comments in this thread and in the pms I've received.
I'm embarrassed by the publicity this has aroused on here but I do appreciate the kind words.

I certainly would hate to think that anything I did would jeopardize the sponsorship program that we run on here. As the saying goes (or should) 'the group is far more important than the individual'.

Having reflected on what transpired I feel I may have been hasty in arriving at my decision to walk away from having anything to do with the organization of the sponsorship group.

I would be thrilled to be involved again this year because I enjoy belonging to the group.

So, unless anybody else wishes to take over the running of it, I'm happy to continue on doing what I have over the past few years or assisting in any way.
Welcome back MM :D

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:I've been busy doing other stuff for the past 10 days or so and haven't had much time to log on to saintsational.

I'd rather someone else do it. I reckon MM uses the money to fix up his neck during footy season.

shmic_s
Club Player

Great to hear Mr. Magic. Love your work.

Looking forward to participating in the sponsership again in 2011.

Hows your R.S.I. treatment going P66?

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

I'd rather someone else do it. I reckon MM uses the money to fix up his neck during footy season.
:D

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Good to hear MM...

If that pr1ck ChicagoSaints/OneGram/Loyal/BaysideSaint/Pilgram ever decides to morph himself to another nic, I will be onto it....

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:I exposed ChicagoSaint a couple of weeks ago both publicly on this forum and in a PM to an admin staff.

Mate, we appreciate the heads up on the situation, but just because one person thinks something is how it is, doesn't mean we can pull the trigger right there and then.

As far as for following the rules of the forum, I would advise that you perhaps read the last line of the rules in the post. Continually posting the recent posts you have aren't exactly to the rules of the forum either.
Alright mate,

I will go through you in the first instance if he ever comes back again...

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

MM

You've made my day :lol: :lol: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

SaintDebi
Club Player

:D :D :D :D

Hooray! MM is back!

Glad you have reconsidered. Made my night! Welcome back.

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Five young Saints players will be very happy.

Pleasure doing business with you MM.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell