Restraining order on Kim Duthie

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintSimmo
Club Player

SainterK wrote:Well, if you've seen the picture, the hotel room looks very Miami...
and I dont know to many houses which require a key card to open the door.

Sainter for life.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Restraining order on Kim Duthie

bigcarl wrote:
plugger66 wrote:A guy told another person to delete them. He didnt but to make matters worse downloaded them to his computer. The girl never gets hold of them if he does as requested. You arent loking at the bigger picture.
The bigger picture would involve looking at intent.

Did Gilbert intend to embarrass the club by having these pictures published on some skank's Facebook page?

No.
You really do need to remove that eye patch. I can bet if it was the other way around and the girl took the pictures and Sam put them on facebook you would be blaming the girl for taking the pictures. They are both at fault and I think that is pretty clear.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

SaintSimmo wrote:might be a good idea now, her last twitter post:

I'd rather go to jail for killing you. Mwah x x x
A restraining order might be in order. And some counselling. Perhaps a stay in a psychiatric unit?

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
plugger66 wrote:A guy told another person to delete them. He didnt but to make matters worse downloaded them to his computer. The girl never gets hold of them if he does as requested. You arent loking at the bigger picture.

Did Gilbert intend to embarrass the club by having these pictures published on some skank's Facebook page?

No.
Doesnt matter if he intended to or not..he bloody well has

Roo said "delete the pic"..he didnt. Theres the crux of the problem right there. No pic = no ammo for the skank

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

So really she is saying no more photo's, she'd rather be arrested for something else than posting pics?

Meh, don't think there is anymore.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
bigcarl wrote:

No.

Roo said "delete the pic"..he didnt. Theres the crux of the problem right there. No pic = no ammo for the skank
Well, as I've said that was a stupid mistake. But there was no intent to embarrass the club.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
saint66au wrote:
bigcarl wrote:

No.

Well, as I've said that was a stupid mistake. But there was no intent to embarrass the club.
Obviously as he plays for them and obviously the girl is trying to but that has nothing to do with the fact that Sam didnt do as he should of.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Lots of people have photos on their cameras and PCs that they don't know of.

All sorts of photos exist on mobile phones that people think they've deleted.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Obviously as he plays for them and obviously the girl is trying to but that has nothing to do with the fact that Sam didnt do as he should of.
No, it was a stupid mistake, as I have said.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:Lots of people have photos on their cameras and PCs that they don't know of.

And what is your point?

Richter
SS Life Member

SENsaintsational wrote:Bigger deal is the lost trust he will have to win back from his skipper down. Gilbert is in a whole mess of trouble with the playing group.

As for the girl in question, what if she did take the photos and can prove it? I hope to goodness that Roo is telling the truth here (and I have no reason to suspect otherwise) but if he's part of a cover up and it comes out that she did take the photos, this could blow the club wide open.

And she is adamant she took them. Surely she is bulltishing. Surely.
Big question that Sammy G will need to answer to the Nicks is.....

it was known a few weeks ago that the girl was shopping naked photos around the media - surely this is where the Ricky Nixon connection comes in. So why didn't Sam G tell the Nicks that these pics still existed?

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Richter wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:Bigger deal is the lost trust he will have to win back from his skipper down. Gilbert is in a whole mess of trouble with the playing group.

As for the girl in question, what if she did take the photos and can prove it? I hope to goodness that Roo is telling the truth here (and I have no reason to suspect otherwise) but if he's part of a cover up and it comes out that she did take the photos, this could blow the club wide open.

it was known a few weeks ago that the girl was shopping naked photos around the media - surely this is where the Ricky Nixon connection comes in. So why didn't Sam G tell the Nicks that these pics still existed?
They did know they existed though, he said that...

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Richter wrote:

Good point. Why was Roo only made aware of the betrayal yesterday? (his words)

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:Lots of people have photos on their cameras and PCs that they don't know of.

A naked pic of one of the highest profile sportsmen in the country?

Id reckon you'd make a special effort to make sure its gone lol

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
Richter wrote:

No I heard Roo at the media conference say he didn't know about it until yesterday. I'm sure I heard it correctly, unless he said something different later.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
SainterK wrote:
Richter wrote:

No I heard Roo at the media conference say he didn't know about it until yesterday. I'm sure I heard it correctly, unless he said something different later.
No SEN, he definitely said he was aware of it for a few weeks.
He repeated it a couple of times, if my memory is correct.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
SainterK wrote:
Richter wrote:

No SEN, he definitely said he was aware of it for a few weeks.
He repeated it a couple of times, if my memory is correct.
I stand corrected. I heard the yesterday bit not the weeks bit.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
SainterK wrote:
Richter wrote:

He said he was aware off their existence only recently...

He has been aware of the photo for a few weeks, via his manager, but hadn't seen the photo until yesterday.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

He knew it was taken, cause he asked for it to be deleted.

So if he said he didn't know it existed, he was either lying or referring to the fact that he assumed it no longer existed (ie. had been deleted as per his request).

He knew it surfaced over the past couple of weeks via his Manager.

He saw it for the first time yesterday.

When I saw Sammy Gilbert partying last Saturday night, he certainly didn't seem to have any emotional bagge weighing him down!

The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

It is, MM. He heard through his manager they were being shopped around.

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:He knew it was taken, cause he asked for it to be deleted.

So if he said he didn't know it existed, he was either lying or referring to the fact that he assumed it no longer existed (ie. had been deleted as per his request).

When I saw Sammy Gilbert partying last Saturday night, he certainly didn't seem to have any emotional bagge weighing him down!
What is the point of the last comment. To tell us you were in the same place as him or in another way Tell us Sammy was a bit pissed. Either way it is a crap comment. What should he be doing. Hanging from a rafter with a noose around his neck?

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:He knew it was taken, cause he asked for it to be deleted.

What is the point of the last comment. To tell us you were in the same place as him or in another way Tell us Sammy was a bit pissed. Either way it is a crap comment. What should he be doing. Hanging from a rafter with a noose around his neck?
I don't think he was pissed.

And I hardly think this devastating issue is as devastating as people seem to think.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Do you hang around with the footy players crowd RF?

krabb
Club Player

rodgerfox wrote:

And I hardly think this devastating issue is as devastating as people seem to think.
Try telling that to Nick...because those pictures are going to be out there forever and a day...who knows one day you might be able to wallpaper your lounge room with it all.

He was niave not to make sure he saw the pictures deleted...end of story.

Gilbert is dumber than bats droppings to even do such a stupid thing...and god help us if we're counting on brainless dimwits like him to win us a premiership..

Oh wait......any wonder we cant win one. :roll:
Last edited by krabb on Tue 21 Dec 2010 5:36pm, edited 1 time in total.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Do you hang around with the footy players crowd RF?
No.

Just sometimes find myself in the same place as some of them.

No less than any other person having a night out though at decent bar, I wouldn't have thought.