Western Saints AGM .....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Western Saints AGM .....

The Western Saints is an Incorporated Association that holds an AGM every year.
This year the Western Saints Annual General Meeting will be held at 2:30pm on Saturday 29th January, at the Paddington Ale House (141 Scarborough Beach Road, Mt Hawthorn. Western Australia).

One of the purposes of the AGM is to elect the Committee for the coming year. In addition, the recent resignation of former Western Saints President Kim Gilbert has also created an additional vacancy meaning there will be 5 Committee positins up for election at this AGM.
The nominations for committee positions are as follows:

• Helen Creed (returning committee member)
• Travis Satur (returning committee member )
• Jenni Sydenham (new committee nomination)
• Tony Cuccaro (new committee nomination)
• David Pusey (new committee nomination)

so dont forget the Western Saints AGM to be held on the 29th of January ...come meet your committee members and fellow Western Saints , have a beer on us and have a chat about the Saints ......

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
saint64
Club Player

you've got my vote Trav :)

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

cheers !!

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

st_trav should be president. hes set to topple colin barnett i heard.

what about roger-wa? get him involved.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:st_trav should be president. hes set to topple colin barnett i heard.

The puppeteer is involved. You don't even nominate without his approval :wink: :roll: :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:st_trav should be president. hes set to topple colin barnett i heard.

colin barnett will topple himself by his own stupid remarks ....

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:

The puppeteer is involved. You don't even nominate without his approval :wink: :roll: :wink: !!
Roger is a long time supporter of the western saints but he has indicated to me before he prefers to sit on the outer and offer support when hes needed rather than sit on the committee

loris
Saintsational Legend

Re: Western Saints AGM .....

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:The Western Saints is an Incorporated Association that holds an AGM every year.
This year the Western Saints Annual General Meeting will be held at 2:30pm on Saturday 29th January, at the Paddington Ale House (141 Scarborough Beach Road, Mt Hawthorn. Western Australia).

One of the purposes of the AGM is to elect the Committee for the coming year. In addition, the recent resignation of former Western Saints President Kim Gilbert has also created an additional vacancy meaning there will be 5 Committee positins up for election at this AGM.

so dont forget the Western Saints AGM to be held on the 29th of January ...come meet your committee members and fellow Western Saints , have a beer on us and have a chat about the Saints ......

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to have this information through the correct channels to Western Saints members...ie their e-mail or through the normal mail?

Most Western Saints members do not frequent this site, and would not know where meeting is being held......... because the last OFFICAL letter/ e-mail received sometime early Dec 2010 said members would be advised the location when it was finalised.

Me thinks you should with an AGM follow the formal offical procedures of informing members first, before using unofficial methods. That is more prudent.

Hopefully you will circulate info about these new nominations in the correct manner so members know what they stand for before we vote for or against them at the AGM.

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Well at least it's not being held at the Karalee. I understand the Taliban drink there.

Another opportunity awaits!
loris
Saintsational Legend

Moccha wrote:Well at least it's not being held at the Karalee. I understand the Taliban drink there.
I didn't realise the Taliban were allowed to imbibe in the frothy brew Moccha

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:
Moccha wrote:Well at least it's not being held at the Karalee. I understand the Taliban drink there.
I didn't realise the Taliban were allowed to imbibe in the frothy brew Moccha
We're everywhere

loris
Saintsational Legend

Just think "Moccha", if (BIG IF) the 'rumour' in that other thread on this site is true,,,,,,,,,,, we might win a premiership by default :P

Then we will need to have a celebratory party.......................... at THE KARALEE ofcourse :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol: :P :wink: :wink:

St Michele
Club Player

loris wrote:
Just think "Moccha", if (BIG IF) the 'rumour' in that other thread on this site is true,,,,,,,,,,, we might win a premiership by default :P

Then we will need to have a celebratory party.......................... at THE KARALEE ofcourse :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol: :P :wink: :wink:
And a big party to celebrate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Re: Western Saints AGM .....

loris wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:The Western Saints is an Incorporated Association that holds an AGM every year.

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to have this information through the correct channels to Western Saints members...ie their e-mail or through the normal mail?

Most Western Saints members do not frequent this site, and would not know where meeting is being held......... because the last OFFICAL letter/ e-mail received sometime early Dec 2010 said members would be advised the location when it was finalised.

Me thinks you should with an AGM follow the formal offical procedures of informing members first, before using unofficial methods. That is more prudent.

Hopefully you will circulate info about these new nominations in the correct manner so members know what they stand for before we vote for or against them at the AGM.
Loris there is an email that was meant to be sent out to every member by the club today ... unfortunatly this did not happen im not sure what happened i will have to contact the club and find out .... the club actually send out all Western Saints comunications to our members unfortunatly it seems with the move to Seaford they have had some technical issues .. hence why i have been posting on here and on Facebook to try and get the message out....

as for your vote as per the constitution that has been in place for the last 10000 years if there is an equal ammount of nominations as vacant possitions there is no need to hold an election ... the above names are by default elected to the committee ....
we will be sending out information on all committee members their background and their roles on the committee in the first newsletter for 2011 (will be released after the AGM) ..

if you have any questions or issue with regard to the process's of the Western Saints please feel free to email us at westernsaints@saints.com.au and we will gladly answer any questions
Last edited by st_Trav_ofWA on Sat 22 Jan 2011 1:28am, edited 1 time in total.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

really morris its about time you moved on from this its been over a year ... i have no issue with people going to watch footy at the karalee thats their choice .. to quote RogerWA "its got nothing to do with The Western Saints and never has its just a group of people who wanna watch the footy and talk chyte"

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

all members should have recieved an email today advising of the AGM

St Michele
Club Player

I got mine so I assume others did too.

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:all members should have recieved an email today advising of the AGM

Michele
rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

the swans are holding theirs at the karalee

seeyas at the karalee...the pyss seems to taste better there

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

rogerwa wrote:the swans are holding theirs at the karalee

seeyas at the karalee...the pyss seems to taste better there
roger hope to see ya at the AGM on Saturday ...

it prob tastes better cause you gotta wait longer for it :wink: .. just joking

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Geez the Karalee get a lot of free advertising space on this site. It's about time they start paying us.

St Michele
Club Player

Moccha wrote:Geez the Karalee get a lot of free advertising space on this site. It's about time they start paying us.
True maybe a free fish and chips next time we are there what do you think??

Michele