Riewoldt allegation to be aired

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintly
Saintsational Legend

Riewoldt allegation to be aired

yep its been mentioned tha ton Hinch at 4.30 new allegations regarding Reiwoldt.

i just can't wait to hear the latest that comes out of Hinch's mouth. (note the sarcasm)

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Apparently Riewoldt knocked back Hinch's plea for his liver so now he is going to vent his spleen :D :D

Nobody listens to that child molestor Hinch.

Will throw a party when he dies. Hope it is soon :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saintly
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Apparently Riewoldt knocked back Hinch's plea for his liver so now he is going to vent his spleen :D :D

Nobody listens to that child molestor Hinch.

Will throw a party when he dies. Hope it is soon :D
if noone listened to him, thwe two witnesses would not have made last weeks papers. so obviously people do.

3AW is owned by Fairfax and Fairfax owns The Age

chook23
Saintsational Legend

Will this be a re hash of alleged Adelaide incident.

saint4life
saintly
Saintsational Legend

chook23 wrote:Will this be a re hash of alleged Adelaide incident.
i don't know , but there is talk on big footy about an alleged video

manoffewwords
Club Player

I hope its not related to the rumours I heard last week.

I heard the same rumour from two different sources both claiming they originated from Vic police and relates to a video.
The first time I laughed and said no way, the second time I got very worried. If what I heard was true it will be tough for the skipper to get through it.

I have been wondering if anyone else has heard a similar rumour, PM if so as I wouldnt air it on here.

MOFW

Say something once why say it again?
St Lenny
Club Player

Dare I ask, what Adelaide incident.............

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Reiwoldt allegation to be aired

saintly wrote:yep its been mentioned tha ton Hinch at 4.30 new allegations regarding Reiwoldt.

i just can't wait to hear the latest that comes out of Hinch's mouth. (note the sarcasm)
Well given the timing of this new allegation, one can only assume Hinch will reveal that Nick was in Hong Kong with the Western Bulldogs and that he spiked their drinks :roll:

Realistically, if Hinch simply brings up some new pithy, unsubstantiated crap he will proving the Captain's interpretation of the media's agenda (well at least Hinch's agenda)

Regardless of what people think about what has transpired over the last few months, this idiot has become totally obsessed with our club and with proving it is a combination of Saddam Hussein's Ba'ath Party, Charles Manson's Family and the Playboy mansion.

At what point can the club take out a Stalking Intervention Order against this buffoon?

St Lenny
Club Player

Time then that Saints Supporters phoned up Hinch and tell him what they think.

manoffewwords
Club Player

I have no intentions of sreading the rumour but am keen to see if what I have heard is common knowledge and if there is in fact some truth in it.
Obviously some on bigfooty have heard of it.

I am a little worried, even though I find it very hard to believe.

MOFW

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Maybe he'll reveal that we have a secret stash of weapons of mass destruiction.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

Hang on, hang on.

Is this an 'allegation' that he's done something wrong (ie. broken the law, hurt someone etc.)?

Or an 'allegation' that may tarnish his image?

If it's the latter, then frankly it's disgusting that such an 'allegation' can be aired publicly.

There's another term for that, it's called character assasination.

saintly
Saintsational Legend

Johnny Member wrote:Hang on, hang on.

Is this an 'allegation' that he's done something wrong (ie. broken the law, hurt someone etc.)?

If it's the latter, then frankly it's disgusting that such an 'allegation' can be aired publicly.

I hope if its the latter and not the former that the club knows what is going on, otherwise all hell will break loose.

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

If it is, then sue the last remaining breath out of this asshole for defamation.
In fact there is only one way to really shut Hinch up and that is if the AFL is getting sick of it and politely tells AW it can forget about broadcast rights if Hinch doesn't shut up.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

manoffewwords wrote:I have no intentions of sreading the rumour but am keen to see if what I have heard is common knowledge and if there is in fact some truth in it.
Obviously some on bigfooty have heard of it.

I am a little worried, even though I find it very hard to believe.

MOFW
I believe I have heard the same rumours (although I wouldn't say they're from a reliable source).

The ones I have heard I certainly wouldn't post here. In fact I will not even enter into any PM's about them (so don't ask me)

What I would say is this:
  • Hinch would be a fool to go anywhere near that stuff (yes I know he's a fool but he'd have to be an enormous fool. Yes I know he's an enormous foo but he'd have to be a .......)

SainterK posted on another thread "New allegation will further tarnish Golden Boy image of skipper Nick Riewoldt. 3AW Drive 4.30". I assume that was lifted that from some 3AW site. The rumours we have heard I am sure would generate a more outrageous headline than simply a tarnishing of one's image.
My bet is that it will simply be some crap but I suppose we'll know more in less than an hour.

Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

saintly wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:Hang on, hang on.

I hope if its the latter and not the former that the club knows what is going on, otherwise all hell will break loose.

If it's merely the latter, then surely it's time for the AFL to step in a do something about this.

Are we now having news bulletins designed purely and simply to tarnish someone's image???

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

If this is at all baseless or in any way can be shown to be defamatory then the club simply has to make a stand and seek legal remedy. We have a Galbally at the club...use it.

This has gone on for long enough and because we dont/havent stood up we are allowing N Riewoldt to simply be bought down by rumour, speculation and innuendo.

Time to get tough Saints.

Maguire wouldnt allow this to Maxwell. We cant stand by and do same.

Soon as Hinch drops dead the worlds a better place. What a complete piece of trash as a human this garbage is.

“Yeah….nah””
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Perhaps it's as simple as Hinch realising twittering rumours about footy has the potential of pulling in a whole new listening audience?

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

could someone send a PM of this rumour? be keen to see if it is just BS.

“Yeah….nah””
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Well if it's something to do with SG's alleged incident in New Zealand, it was intersting that the guy who allegedly got hit said it was SG alone, the HS reported that the witness said it was 6 guys, maybe Hinch will say Roo was one of the 6.
I haven't heard any rumours I must admit, don't use the social networks except this one as i find them mindless dribble, but I am getting so fed up with all this crap over incidents that did not break any laws, did cause any property damage and nobody got hurt.
Give us a break you ass clowns.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Hasn't that rumour been floating around for weeks, ever since the person involved was asked to delete all the stuff stolen from a certain someones computer?

saintly
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Hasn't that rumour been floating around for weeks, ever since the person involved was asked to delete all the stuff stolen from a certain someones computer?
if its true it should have been kept private. and Hinch should not be airing legal stuff that is private.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Hasn't that rumour been floating around for weeks, ever since the person involved was asked to delete all the stuff stolen from a certain someones computer?
It certainly has and I don't believe even Hinch would go there.

I reckon 3rd gen saint could be on the money here. No doubt Hinch has spent the weekend talking to his new best mates in Queenstown (perhaps he even flew over there). Will probably "reveal" that Nick was with Gilbo when the latter splashed the boots on the sports store window. Nick probably had a go at this as well (well he probably had just got out of bed to go get SG so he was probably in the nuddy).

And of course his image will be further tarnished by him lying all about it (just like he lied about Miami etc).

manoffewwords
Club Player

The whole Queenstown thing is very interesting. I just happenned to be in Queenstown that night and was on the streets, and near the actual shop in question although not at the time the incident was supposed to have happened, about an hour earlier.

That night I saw nearly all the members of the NZ cricket team around the town, many members of the Pakistan Cricket team ( and I saw something very interesting involving one of their members !!) But did not see one saints Player anywhere, I didnt even know they were in town until I read the date of the incident last week, Queenstown is pretty small and I went to quite a few places. I would have thought our guys were well tucked away. Obviously 4 were not.

If Roo was out and about at 12:30 i reckon I would have seen him.

MOFW

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

So for those listening, what dod the germ have to say?