Ricky on SEN Mon am

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

So we assume that they are incriminating.

Ricky is stuffed. Stick a fork in him.

Superboot
SS Life Member

Bottom line is that Nixon is a complete fool for having anything to do with her.

By virtue of his status as a player manager, he should have, and should have had, no contact whatsoever.

This applies whether the girl is justified in her actions or is a sociopath on the loose. It would also apply is she was 27 or 37, rather than 17.

The players he manages should sack him.

Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:She has done nothing illegal. No point ranting and raving at her.
So what did Nixon say on this interview anyhow? (i cant access the audio at work).
I don't think anyone has done anything illegal throughout this whole episode - except the girl!

The evil Saints players have only been guilty of naviety and stupidity - but have been hung and quartered by all and sundry.

She's been guilty of (and admitted to) shoplifting, taking drugs, underage drinking, stealing intellectual property, littering etc. etc.

And serial blatant lying.

In this case, Nixon seems to have supplied booze to a minor. That, as far as I can see is the only illegal thing that anyone other than the girl has done!

I'm not into the whole 'let's get her!!' thing. I feel sorry for her. However I don't condone what she's doing, and how she's going about it.

The biggest villian in all of this is the press. They're haning this chick out to dry. They're loading the gun, and putting it in the hands of an unstable and volatile person.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Johnny Member wrote:The biggest villian in all of this is the press. They're haning this chick out to dry. They're loading the gun, and putting it in the hands of an unstable and volatile person.
Correct, and I'm sure that will be the theme of Hinch tonight :roll:

Actually, it might be. He might be p.ssed off that his rivals have stolen his trophy!

DWOODROW
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
DWOODROW wrote: So you are telling me there was absolutely nothing to be done to shut this disgraceful little tripe up.
Onus of what to do is on you Einstein. You are the one making all the accusations
DWOODROW wrote:Your a wanka.
Have a look in the mirror idiot.
DWOODROW wrote:She is f****** with everyones lives and wants to be treated like a big girl. She gets into clubs by pretending to be a big girl.
No s.hit sherlock :roll:
DWOODROW wrote:Why not treat her like a big girl and take her to the f****** cleaners.
Wasn't legal action started by the Saints? And what happened when it did?

Fair Dinkum, do you live in a cave?

Also again how would have this stoped Nixon from being an idiot?
DWOODROW wrote:You are obviously happy that your beloved club has done f*** all to stop there players being named and shamed.
Please point to where I have said that.
DWOODROW wrote:What a joke you are
The only joke is you and your tantrum.

Wake up to yourself.

You bleat and carry on like a two year old because the club didn't do what you wanted.

When asked to elaborate, you are so braindead you can't, all you can do is abuse me.

Well the club attempted to pour cold water on this and seem to have until Nixon was so incredibly stupid to get caught up with this girl.

So maybe in your macho world of testosterone fueled rage, you attack 17.y.o girls, in the civilised world people attempt to help these type of disturbed people.

The club attempted that and succeeded. Nixon stuffed it, and now all you can do is take pot shots at the club, probably because your brother isn't getting a game.

Now get stuffed. :evil: :evil:
Seeing as you know the full story why don,t you elaborate.
Happy with whatever you want to say about me f***wit, but truth is you havn,t said anything that makes you look like you have the slightest.
I will pm you dickweed

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Johnny Member wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:She has done nothing illegal. No point ranting and raving at her.
So what did Nixon say on this interview anyhow? (i cant access the audio at work).
I don't think anyone has done anything illegal throughout this whole episode - except the girl!

The evil Saints players have only been guilty of naviety and stupidity - but have been hung and quartered by all and sundry.

She's been guilty of (and admitted to) shoplifting, taking drugs, underage drinking, stealing intellectual property, littering etc. etc.

And serial blatant lying.

In this case, Nixon seems to have supplied booze to a minor. That, as far as I can see is the only illegal thing that anyone other than the girl has done!

I'm not into the whole 'let's get her!!' thing. I feel sorry for her. However I don't condone what she's doing, and how she's going about it.

The biggest villian in all of this is the press. They're haning this chick out to dry. They're loading the gun, and putting it in the hands of an unstable and volatile person.
charges should be laid and the normal legal process should take place then.

as for nixon. well hes hilarious. if he was really trying to help her hed hire a professional psychologist and make sure the person hired IS A WOMAN.

hanging around her hotel room in his underpants drinking alcohol is not exactly helping. of course 100% he was trying to get some teen honeypot action. i mean PUHLEASE!

Grimfang
Club Player

Until claimed videos/photos have been verified as true by an expert, I'd be reticient to believe them; given the source.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are a quick and tasty morsel.
Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote: hanging around her hotel room in his underpants drinking alcohol is not exactly helping.

But Con Gorozidis, she also apparently took the photos of Roo in the nude.

We can't be hanging this bloke based on what this girl says.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Johnny Member wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote: hanging around her hotel room in his underpants drinking alcohol is not exactly helping.

I'll say here and now, if she's got any of me in the nuddy they were definitely stolen :shock:

markp
Saintsational Legend

He also made a none-too-subtle suggestion about the 'relationship' between the girl and the journo who happened to be waiting outside her hotel in the middle of the night.

Nowhere near enough scrutiny on the role the media has played in this whole tawdry affair.

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:

I'll say here and now, if she's got any of me in the nuddy they were definitely stolen :shock:
Sorry.... I was meant to delete them wasn't I?? :oops:

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

he other thing to be aware of, is that Mike Sheahan and particularly Caroline Wilson have personal resentment toward Nixon.

They don't like him.

He treats them with contempt, and belittles them. Well, really I'd probably say he treats them with the respect they deserve - although clearly the footy media believe they are the game and deserve the utmost respect from all.

Wilson will be doing everything she can right now to see him get what she thinks he deserves.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote: If the tapes clear him, then why not release them?
I'm guessing that if the tapes were incriminating then that filthy rag would have released them in the name of "journalism!" :lol:

So I would suggest that they are nothing more than a minor embarrassment and the hun gets more mileage out of taunting him, because their release will be a yet another massive anti-climax.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:Just finished on 774 now... gotta say, I believe him.

The Hun are the biggest disgrace here.
Heard him on MMM this morning, gotta say, I don't believe him. His version of events has alot of holes and did not make sense.

Best thing in his favour is her track record of lying, changing stories and her desire for what she sees as revenge for whatever 'wrongs' have befallen her.

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

It doesn't matter if he has had a relationship with her or done Coke with her or even dressed up in her clothing. This man is an absolute fool for ever going to her room! Seriously what was he thinking?
I hope that all saints players cut ties with him as how can anyone trust his judgement on any matters when he clearly can't think things through when it regards himself?

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Johnny Member wrote:

yeah but in that case we could draw a direct link between gibo and the pics.
how in f*cks name did she get those pics of nixon? not sure about you but if i have a business meeting at a desk id notice if someone took my wallet and mobile phone. PUHLEASE!

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote: I hope that all saints players cut ties with him as how can anyone trust his judgement on any matters when he clearly can't think things through when it regards himself?
I'm sure that the players will make up there minds based on what actually happened, rather than just believe the garbage in the media.

*Allegedly.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Ghost Like wrote:
markp wrote:Just finished on 774 now... gotta say, I believe him.

The Hun are the biggest disgrace here.
Heard him on MMM this morning, gotta say, I don't believe him. His version of events has alot of holes and did not make sense.

Best thing in his favour is her track record of lying, changing stories and her desire for what she sees as revenge for whatever 'wrongs' have befallen her.
agree. his story is totally FULL of holes.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote: his story is totally FULL of holes.
So you believe HER??? :shock:

*Allegedly.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

satchmo wrote:
I don't care for either story. The only truth we know is that he went there and supplied her with alcohol. That in itself is enough for Nixon to be labelled a fool.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:

ok ill come clean early. she has a video of me in a compromising position with a llama and a bowl of strawberries with barry manilow in the background. And they arent doctored or stolen im afraid. So SS posters dont be shocked if it comes out.

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Con Gorozidis wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:

ok ill come clean early. she has a video of me in a compromising position with a llama and a bowl of strawberries with barry manilow in the background. And they arent doctored or stolen im afraid. So SS posters dont be shocked if it comes out.
You had a threesome with Barry Manilow????? That requires it's own thread!!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:

As long as the llama was at least 18 years of age, and you didn't spike it's drink, then I don't have a problem with that :)

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:
satchmo wrote:
I don't care for either story. The only truth we know is that he went there and supplied her with alcohol. That in itself is enough for Nixon to be labelled a fool.
Nah I dont believe her. They both sound full of it. But his story doesnt add up.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:

You had a threesome with Barry Manilow????? That requires it's own thread!!
And his keyboard. It all got a bit out of hand. I think I was playing the maracas at one point.